PDA

View Full Version : TTC Updates

Blizzard
06-26-2010, 04:00 PM
UPDATE: Yonge-Univ subway line closed from Bloor to St. George Stns. No streetcar or bus service in downtown core.Last updated 4:18 PM

dupont
06-26-2010, 04:17 PM
What includes the core? Does that mean no bathurst streetcar? What about Dufferin bus? Fuck this shit.. I will start walking to the game now if I have to.

Keyman
06-26-2010, 04:23 PM
I was told the Bathurst streetcar service has been temporarily halted.

sulfur
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Dufferin bus is running. Only a couple of streetcars are running:

501 Roncy to Long Branch
512 St Clair
506 Main Stn to Parliament

darb
06-26-2010, 05:04 PM
What includes the core? Does that mean no bathurst streetcar? What about Dufferin bus? Fuck this shit.. I will start walking to the game now if I have to.

Not sure about dufferin bus. Bathurst streetcar not working. Ossington bus *is* working.

Blizzard
06-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Not sure about dufferin bus. Bathurst streetcar not working. Ossington bus *is* working.

When I got to Christie on the subway, they told us to go back to Bathurst where they were setting up a shuttle bus service. When I got there, they were still setting it up but after about 15 minutes the first busses arrived and we were "expressed" down to the CNE.

I'm told that later busses were a mix of express and replacement service for the non-running streetcars.

I'll give TTC credit for getting the shuttle up and running. It certainly simplified things under the circumstances.