PDA

View Full Version : Cross stadium Massive, what happened?

masrawy
06-21-2008, 08:18 PM
:noidea:

There was a lull in play at exactly 14 minutes, you guys started doing oh when the reds 10 seconds later. Two games no Massive, what gives? Thought that was one of our biggest achievements, and it was gaining momentum every game.

Just wondering.

stu!
06-21-2008, 08:21 PM
:noidea:

There was a lull in play at exactly 14 minutes, .
From my vantage point in Sec 224, the whole game was a lull.

That was one terrible game.

Jack
06-21-2008, 08:25 PM
One issue was that I was not in 112 today, but in 110 (I had my daughter with me). Charlie sent me a text and I tried to communicate with people, but no one answered their phones.

We'll get it right next game. July 1st.

Cambridge_Red
06-21-2008, 08:25 PM
I can't speak for this game (Work hooped me), but the Colorado game was even off we were all ready to go over in 126/127 and waited waited waited and then about a minute or so late(planned for the 14th) the south end started. If we really want this to work we gotta keep it organized. It sounds amazing though when it works.

David
06-21-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't understand why people are so against timed massive's, if there's that many people against it then i will give my number to some of you guys and we can organize that way during the game.

Roogsy
06-21-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't understand why people are so against timed massive's, if there's that many people against it then i will give my number to some of you guys and we can organize that way during the game.

And the people who are against it are...?

David
06-21-2008, 09:25 PM
And the people who are against it are...?

Read the other threads that have come up about this and you'll see that there are quite a few who do not like the idea. Whatever the case may be i've PMed my number to Jack, if anyone else who is interested in keeping this whole idea alive and is located in 112 please PM with your number and i'll give you mine as well, if this is what is needed to keep the cross stadium massive alive then i've got no problem with it lol

Roogsy
06-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Yeah...except that's not the reason it wasn't done today.

And despite those other "threads", the cross-end Massive has worked in the past.

Nothing worked today. It was just a poor performance overall.

Cashcleaner
06-21-2008, 09:42 PM
The heat killed us today. That and the fact that more and more people seem to be coming into the supporters sections to hear what we're singing but won't contribute themselves. I'm starting to hate feeling like I gotta jump up and down and sing because that's the only way others will join in.

masrawy
06-21-2008, 09:47 PM

What was the reason?

This is exactly how I remember the 14th minute, ball goes out for a goal kick, Cartman strolls to pick it up, perfect chance to get it going. We look around waiting for something, and then you guys start doing "Oh When the Reds" 10 seconds later.

What we usually do is shhhh the whole section 10 seconds before, and announce it on the megaphone so the whole section is on the same page. Something like this needs a lot of organization.

David
06-21-2008, 09:48 PM

And despite those other "threads", the cross-end Massive has worked in the past.

Nothing worked today. It was just a poor performance overall.

not sure why "threads" is in quotations :noidea: but it didnt work last game as well so if your blaming it on poor performance then that's two games in a row the red patch have had that problem...time to step it up dont you think! :D

but in all seriousness..at least i'm offering a solution or a possible solution instead of leaving it up to chance and hoping that the sections don't suffer another "bad performance" or because something on the pitch has happened leaving everyone disorganized a simple phone call or txt will get the msg across fast. Organization is key, if going by time doesn't work we'll leave it to cell phones.

Roogsy
06-21-2008, 10:01 PM
not sure why "threads" is in quotations :noidea: but it didnt work last game as well so if your blaming it on poor performance then that's two games in a row the red patch have had that problem...time to step it up dont you think! :D

but in all seriousness..at least i'm offering a solution or a possible solution instead of leaving it up to chance and hoping that the sections don't suffer another "bad performance" or because something on the pitch has happened leaving everyone disorganized a simple phone call or txt will get the msg across fast. Organization is key, if going by time doesn't work we'll leave it to cell phones.

Your original post did not have a solution. You just blamed the people that were against timed chants and all I was pointing out is that is not why it wasn't done today.

Brooker
06-22-2008, 12:46 AM
i remember when people tried to start it... but something happend on the field to take everyones attention away from the massive and it wasnt tried again.

big deal.

David
06-22-2008, 12:53 AM
i remember when people tried to start it... but something happend on the field to take everyones attention away from the massive and it wasnt tried again.

big deal.

That's a great attitude to have! :confused:

Cambridge_Red
06-22-2008, 12:56 AM

big deal.

Say It Ain't so! This chant is a classic! It's uniting supporters as one!

David
06-22-2008, 12:56 AM
Your original post did not have a solution. You just blamed the people that were against timed chants and all I was pointing out is that is not why it wasn't done today.

Actually...it did...please re read it

I don't understand why people are so against timed massive's, if there's that many people against it then i will give my number to some of you guys and we can organize that way during the game.And here's my second post...just in case you missed it as well..

Read the other threads that have come up about this and you'll see that there are quite a few who do not like the idea. Whatever the case may be i've PMed my number to Jack, if anyone else who is interested in keeping this whole idea alive and is located in 112 please PM with your number and i'll give you mine as well, if this is what is needed to keep the cross stadium massive alive then i've got no problem with it lolWould you look at that! :eek: I offered a solution in BOTH posts, no way!

Next time please read carefully please before you try and tell me what i did or did not say...especially when it's clearly (and literally) posted for you to take in properlly. Point proven, no disrespect intended, there really isn't a need for arguing so let's end this dumb tit for tat exchange now cause at the end of the day i just want to see this happen at gametime :D