PDA

View Full Version : Viewing tonights game in Durham

celt-nick
05-19-2010, 03:57 PM
:scarf:

Anybody going somewhere in Durham to watch TFC win the cup? Me and a mate are thinking of going to a bar in Whitby at Anderson and Dundas called Kilarnys (I think thats its name, Its right across the street from the Dubliner). The owner was pretty cool with us for the last game so I think I'll give it another go. Thought I'd post this to see what any of the oldschool Durham usual suspects, or anyone else for that matter are up to this evening.:scarf:

daner90
05-19-2010, 04:06 PM
I will head that way if we can get a good group going....

celt-nick
05-19-2010, 04:53 PM
I will head that way if we can get a good group going....

Right now there are just 3 of us but we'll see. I would like to be in a public place when we win the cup because singing and cheering at my house at that hour will lead to big poblems with the misses. :scarf::flare::drum::flare::canada:

daner90
05-19-2010, 05:13 PM
I will keep checking the thread...the singing at home is always classic

celt-nick
05-19-2010, 05:18 PM
I will keep checking the thread...the singing at home is always classic

Cheers!

celt-nick
05-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Doesn't look good.....

FluSH
05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Would have been there and maybe called on Cretanbull and a few others.. but lately I am waking up at 5:00am to head downtown for work... =/

Can't afford to watch this late one with beers...

razor787
05-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Shit! I never see any topics with people going out in whitby... That place is a quick walk from my house... Will definately head over for any other games if anyone else is.

edmundo
05-21-2010, 04:55 PM
i live in courtice, me and cashcleaner sometimes go to the fox and fiddle in pickering at liverpool and hwy 2, theres usually a couple people there to see the game and theyre really accommodating to tfc fans, just dont go on saturday nights cuz its a club night but day games and weekday games youre good

celt-nick
05-21-2010, 05:02 PM
i live in courtice, me and cashcleaner sometimes go to the fox and fiddle in pickering at liverpool and hwy 2, theres usually a couple people there to see the game and theyre really accommodating to tfc fans, just dont go on saturday nights cuz its a club night but day games and weekday games youre good

A bunch of people (including myself) use to go there quite a bit (lol we've probably had pints together there) but its a little far and not many people have been going lately. I just thought I'd try something new and it could work out cause the owner loved having us there (probably cause we pretty much bought out the bar).

romburgundy
05-22-2010, 02:17 AM
I'll be up for checking out a game or two there this season. The Fox is way too far for me about ten steps closer than for celt-nick but still far