PDA

View Full Version : Pre-game thread, TFC @ Whitecaps Wed May 19, 10:30 PM

Oldtimer
05-16-2010, 06:07 AM
A confident team, but a totally gassed team playing away at Vancouver. Can we get a win, or will we have to wait for a win in Toronto to hoist the Voyageurs Cup? Usanov can play (he's only suspended for MLS play), JDG hopefully will be back. What kind of lineup will we see?

Shakes McQueen
05-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Usanov will definitely be playing, due to his red card. I suspect JDG and DeRo will both be in too.

I expect an offensive setup, as Preki will want to win this and get the NCC all sealed up and over with. Dragging it out for another match doesn't help us at all.

Final score 1-0 or 2-0 TFC, off goals by Barrett or DeRo, or both. Then I look forward to our reserves getting plastered in a meaningless game at home to close out the tourney, because we already took the championship in their house.

- Scott

Redpunkfiddle
05-16-2010, 07:27 AM
I thought in past NCC competitions two yellows in separate games resulted in a game suspension (Brennan one year). But that doesn't spear the case this time - otherwise JDG would be unavailable.

A win clinches the cup.

A draw means that Vacouver needs to win in Montreal next week and at BMO on June 2.

If we lose, then depending on the Van-Mtl game:

1. Van win- they only need to draw us in the last game.
2. Draw or Van loss- they need to beat us in the last game.

That's it.

(Edited to correct an error)

TFCRegina
05-16-2010, 09:16 AM
Preki will play for the win so he can play all his weakest players, and the guys who are developing.

zooko62000
05-16-2010, 09:21 AM

2. Draw- they need to beat us in the last game.
3. Mtl win- if Van then beats us at home we'd be level on points and it goes to goal difference...given we'd have lost two against them they'd likely have us beat. Of course with Montreal out, they have nothing to play for here.

[/quote]

If Van wins against us at Swangard they will have 4 points we will have 6. Then if they lose to Mtl they still have 4 we still have 6. If they beat us at home they will then have 7 points giving them the championship.

This tournament can't end on goal differential its all about the points.

DichioTFC
05-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Just to throw this out there - TFC has gone 230+ minutes without allowed a road goal.

Can't wait to see CanNana take on Swangard.

DichioTFC
05-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Preki will play for the win so he can play all his weakest players, and the guys who are developing.

Agreed. Especially considering the tough scheduling of the final NCC match. Would love to see some reserves like Cronin get some playing time
:D

Redpunkfiddle
05-16-2010, 11:17 AM

2. Draw- they need to beat us in the last game.
3. Mtl win- if Van then beats us at home we'd be level on points and it goes to goal difference...given we'd have lost two against them they'd likely have us beat. Of course with Montreal out, they have nothing to play for here.

If Van wins against us at Swangard they will have 4 points we will have 6. Then if they lose to Mtl they still have 4 we still have 6. If they beat us at home they will then have 7 points giving them the championship.

This tournament can't end on goal differential its all about the points.[/quote]

Yessir. Didn't check my homework.

T_Mizz
05-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Is that what we're calling our centreback combo? They sure seem to be playing better than some from the past, MarVelez for sure.

ensco
05-16-2010, 11:48 AM
This game is at 11pm EDT, no?

Beach_Red
05-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Just to throw this out there - TFC has gone 230+ minutes without allowed a road goal.

And the only goal allowed in that span was the wind-assisted one by Chicago.

Scott's scenario above would be ideal.

Red CB Toronto
05-16-2010, 03:26 PM
There is a 30 minute tape delay for the broadcast due to the Memorial Cup also being on Sportsnet. The game kicks off at 10:30 eastern with the broadcast starting at 11 pm.

I will be at Scallywags for this one, anyone else planning on coming out.

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/men/schedule/2010_05_19_v_Toronto_FC.aspx

DichioTFC
05-16-2010, 03:35 PM
And the only goal allowed in that span was the wind-assisted one by Chicago.

For a team who has the second highest away goal total in the league (11, only topped by Philly's 12), our recent defensive road form has been nothing short of impressive.

Here's hoping that we get another clean sheet for Super Frei. 2-0 TFC.

twistedchinaman
05-17-2010, 12:18 AM
This is the year we show Vancouver who's boss -- fire an opening salvo before they come in next year, as a "learn your fucking place, bitches" broadside.

Predo: 2-0 TFC.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!! :scarf:

LesH
05-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Anything but a TFC win would be a disappointment in the Vancouver game.

Oldtimer
05-17-2010, 08:13 AM

This tournament can't end on goal differential its all about the points.

Montreal can't play spoiler this time, at least as far as goal differential (beating or drawing Vancouver could cost Vancouver the cup).

If TFC wins either game against Vancouver, TFC wins the Voyageurs Cup (9 points).

If TFC and Vancouver tie both games, and Vancouver have a win against Montreal, TFC wins with 8 points, Vancouver will have 6.

If Vancouver wins both games, then Vancouver takes the cup (7 points, TFC will have 6).

If Vancouver wins one against TFC and ties the other, that's the only situation where the Montreal match will have an "impact." Vancouver will have 5 points if they lose to the Impact, 6 points if they tie, 8 points if they beat Montreal (TFC will have 7). So Montreal can deny Vancouver the cup in that situation only.

Canada72
05-17-2010, 08:22 AM
If Vancouver ties both game against TFC and beats Montreal, it will come down to goal differential. Vancouver and TFC will be tied at 6 points.

Right Now:

TFC 6 Points
VAN 1 Point

If a tie in VAN on May 19th

TFC 7 Points
VAN 2 Points

If VAN beats MTL on May 26th

TFC 7 Points
VAN 5 Points

If a tie on June 2nd TFC and VAN

TFC 8 Points
VAN 6 Points

Looks like this cup will be won on points only NOT goal difference.

Oldtimer
05-17-2010, 08:30 AM
Fixed my post. Thanks.

jazzy
05-17-2010, 09:21 AM
this is a difficult game, travelling the outer regions of both countries alone is horrible for say hamstrings....JDG!...and we are being pressed for sure.....we certainly aren't going to overwhelm Van...and these games are rough, with sometimea lesser players knocking out more talented ones...DeRo! I'm worried about JDG's hammies....if we rest him, I wouldn't mind...this injury could be season long if not dealt with, as well as DeRo who is hurting......

GlenM
05-17-2010, 09:28 AM
What's the deal with TV coverage?

RSO (others) have coverage starting at 11 PM EST, Memorial Cup (Is this tape delay or in progress). I guess it's on the Fan 590 starting at 10 PM EST for Radio broadcast (live).

Game time is 10 PM EST right?

GlenM

Carts
05-17-2010, 09:37 AM
What's the deal with TV coverage?

RSO (others) have coverage starting at 11 PM EST, Memorial Cup (Is this tape delay or in progress). I guess it's on the Fan 590 starting at 10 PM EST for Radio broadcast (live).

Game time is 10 PM EST right?

GlenM

SportsNet is showing the game on a 1-hour tape delay on the Snet West & Snet Pacific only...

Carts...

GlenM
05-17-2010, 04:18 PM
^

Thanks Carts!

GlenM

T.O TILL I DIE
05-17-2010, 04:51 PM
is any toronto fc supporters making it down

Auzzy
05-17-2010, 05:30 PM
The match on Wednesday will kick off at 10:30 p.m. live online at canadasoccer.com. A delayed broadcast will be shown on Rogers Sportsnet East and West at 11:00 p.m.
from http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/next-stop-vancouver

Wow, a game streamed live online at canadasoccer.com??? I hope their website doesn't crash...

I'm going to try to make it to Scallywag's but I'm not sure yet.

dow117
05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
is any toronto fc supporters making it down

There are 4 of us flying out tomorrow to hopefully join up with others but it wont be a big TFC contingent ....

James17930
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
from http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/next-stop-vancouver

Wow, a game streamed live online at canadasoccer.com??? I hope their website doesn't crash...

I'm going to try to make it to Scallywag's but I'm not sure yet.

This is good, but does anyone happen to know if it will be streamed on Sportsnet.ca as well?

The reason I ask is because I worry that the CSA site might region-restrict the stream whereas Sportsnet has not done that in the past.

Auzzy
05-17-2010, 10:04 PM
I doubt CSA will region-restrict, seems much too high-tech for them... ;) Seriously, I don't think they will, since they're probably streaming because they're not happy with the time delay on Sportsnet, and that's affecting everybody equally.

On the other hand, I can't find any mention of the streaming on canadasoccer.com so far, so I'm not going to bet my life on it yet.

J .
05-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Its a must win basically, it would be nice to win the cup in both MTL and Vancouver.

Oldtimer
05-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Whitecaps release:

As big a task as it seems, the 'Caps know it is very much possible for them to turn the tide in this competition. Last year, Vancouver bounced back from an away defeat in Toronto to roll off three straight victories and apply huge pressure on TFC to overcome their superior goal difference in the tournament's final match. Remarkably, and much to the disbelief of all Whitecaps faithful, the MLS club's 6-1 victory at Montreal saw the Canadian Championship cruelly slip from the hands of the Whitecaps.http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=4012198

dawkins
05-18-2010, 01:46 PM
As much as I am very hopeful that we will take the cup on wed.... I actually think we will have to play for the cup at home. this sched is very difficult and the boys really pushed themselves hard on saturday.

Parkdale
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
so... who's coming out to Joe's to watch the game?

ecospice
05-18-2010, 02:29 PM
As much as I am very hopeful that we will take the cup on wed.... I actually think we will have to play for the cup at home. this sched is very difficult and the boys really pushed themselves hard on saturday.

Think Positive: we will kick some shite crap ass and come back with the championship, then rest up on June 2 and let our reserve team kick shite crap ass again!

:scarf::flare::scarf:

Dunkers
05-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Its a must win basically, it would be nice to win the cup in both MTL and Vancouver.

This is the exact opposite of a must win. It would be nice to win in Vancouver, but even if we loose, we are still in control of our own fate.

Not every game has to be a must win

J .
05-18-2010, 03:57 PM
This is the exact opposite of a must win. It would be nice to win in Vancouver, but even if we loose, we are still in control of our own fate.

Not every game has to be a must win

We dont want a geared up Van squad getting a chance to win it on our field, it would be huge motivation. We have the cup in our hands, we need to gut our opposition and finish the job.

It would be a huge sign of character growth for the team.

:scarf:

Limestone
05-18-2010, 06:09 PM
any news on if this match is being streamed?

Auzzy
05-18-2010, 06:13 PM
any news on if this match is being streamed?

According to the TFC website, there will be an official stream from the CSA website (if you want to believe that):

The match on Wednesday will kick off at 10:30 p.m. live online at canadasoccer.com. A delayed broadcast will be shown on Rogers Sportsnet East and West at 11:00 p.m.
from http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/next-stop-vancouver (http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/next-stop-vancouver)

twistedchinaman
05-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Honestly, why do we want Vancouver to be able to win the trophy on our grass?

We beat them tomorrow night, finish it off. Clean as a whistle, no dingly-dangly give-them-a-hope BS.

Tyzer
05-19-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm looking for a place to see TFC win the canada cup with friends
in the east end of the city?
is there a list of places to hang with the supporters to cheer our team on
i.e Jacks at scarborough town center?:scarf:

DichioTFC
05-19-2010, 06:09 AM
According to the TFC website, there will be an official stream from the CSA website (if you want to believe that):

from http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/next-stop-vancouver (http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/next-stop-vancouver)

They streamed the Montreal v. Toronto game and it wasnt too bad. I know its shocking to hear that CSA is doing something right but its true. And even better, they made it international so people outside Canada like me can watch it.

:canada:

DichioTFC
05-19-2010, 06:11 AM
Honestly, why do we want Vancouver to be able to win the trophy on our grass?

We beat them tomorrow night, finish it off. Clean as a whistle, no dingly-dangly give-them-a-hope BS.

Exactly. Play to win. None of that "dingly dangly BS"

(btw, twisted, I'll be using the phrase "dingly dangly" all the time from now on :D)

bgnewf
05-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Exactly. Play to win. None of that "dingly dangly BS"

(btw, twisted, I'll be using the phrase "dingly dangly" all the time from now on :D)

Very well said. Good clubs take care of business in a clinical fashion.

gunnerken
05-19-2010, 08:25 AM

I am seriously considering heading in from Oakville...it would be nice to celebrate our repeat with some fellow RPB's...anyone else ?..

GlenM
05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
"You Play to Win the Game"

GlenM

ilikemusic
05-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Will this game be on the main Rogers Sportsnet channel (channel 22) or will it only be on certain feeds (i.e. Sportsnet West & East)?

I want to watch at the gym but cant do so unless its on the regular network.

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Will this game be on the main Rogers Sportsnet channel (channel 22) or will it only be on certain feeds (i.e. Sportsnet West & East)?

I want to watch at the gym but cant do so unless its on the regular network.

Only West & East...

billyfly
05-19-2010, 09:58 AM

Last year when I did this TFC lost 2-0.

AL-MO
05-19-2010, 10:07 AM
I think we wrap things up tonight.

1-0 victory. DERO with the goal.

DavydMT
05-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Just in time to get We Are The Champions banner out for Saturday.

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Technorgasm is saying in the daily news thread that JDG won't be able to play in Vancouver tonight, crap...

Gixmo
05-19-2010, 10:42 AM
Forgive me if this was asked and answered

If the boys finish up tonight, is the trophy presented tonight in Vancouver - Or they wait until the end of the tournament to award it in Toronto?

toronto toronto
05-19-2010, 10:45 AM
I will be heading to Joe's!!!!!!

daner90
05-19-2010, 10:53 AM
So can we set up a no spoilers rule on the site tonight as the TV feed is taped delayed but people can see the final result when it happens on the live web feed?

Gixmo
05-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Good luck Daner90

Perhaps the Game thread/Match Threads should have a **SPOILER** designation. Talk to Batman TFC USA lol :)

Yeoman
05-19-2010, 11:47 AM
cbc.ca has an article stating that both JDG and OBW are game time decisions

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM
^ We will have to see whose sources are more reliable & up-to-date... ;)

Anyway, sad news for all involved, it looks like:

From daily news thread Today, 12:22 PM:

JDG = out for 10 days. . . for certain. . then will start runing and training after that. . . . he is peeved to say the least he will nto be going to the Argy Bargies. . .

TOBOR !
05-19-2010, 12:07 PM
So can we set up a no spoilers rule on the site tonight as the TV feed is taped delayed but people can see the final result when it happens on the live web feed?

just stay away until after the game.

ecospice
05-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Technorgasm is saying in the daily news thread that JDG won't be able to play in Vancouver tonight, crap...

J-Mo posted on CBCSPORTS.ca that JDG and OBW are ???

Still. If we can tie L.A. without them we should beat the shite craps. I bought a bottle of rye to help watch the game and then celebrate.

Red Rat
05-19-2010, 12:23 PM

I did last time and I was the only one there.
Tonight I can't

rr

Redpunkfiddle
05-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Joes?

I'll bring the champagne.

05-19-2010, 01:06 PM
CONCACAF Champions League draw is taking place today.

Does anyone have any info on when? Has it already happened?

Gixmo
05-19-2010, 01:17 PM
It was at 11:00am this morning, but not much is online yet

Whoops, Wrong Thread!

Vancity RED
05-19-2010, 01:18 PM
I will be there.
TFC jersey? Check.
RPB scarf? Check.
TFC hat? Check.
TFC flag on pole? Check.
Wife in Whitecaps jersey? :picard:

P-NUTZ
05-19-2010, 01:42 PM
so if we win today - which is highly possible, what the heck do we do with the 06/02 rubber match at home? since i imagine they award the trophy tonight if tfc wins... has me wondering what will be at that game other than smiley faces and lots of clapping. and who takes the field?

SQUIRREL
05-19-2010, 01:47 PM
I believe they hand out the hardware at the final game....I'm not sure but I think that is how it works.

Dave67
05-19-2010, 02:00 PM
so if we win today - which is highly possible, what the heck do we do with the 06/02 rubber match at home?

Lets protest something :) or just celebrate for 90 minutes :drinking:

P-NUTZ
05-19-2010, 02:09 PM
celebrating is fun - i suppose if/when the lads win they could wait to receive the hardware at home on 06/02 after a "meaningless" game - as it would be the last of the tournament...that's cool seeing them get it at home in front of our faces!

DichioTFC
05-19-2010, 02:12 PM
so if we win today - which is highly possible, what the heck do we do with the 06/02 rubber match at home?

We cheer for Conway in goal. We cheer for Nane Joseph to get his first goal in a TFC jersey. Hell, I'll be cheering for Garcia to be a central defender with a scoreless 90.

In short, we cheer for whoever is in the Toronto kit.
:scarf:

05-19-2010, 02:13 PM
http://www.concacafchampions.com/page/CL/NewsDetail/0,,12856~2055806,00.html

dantdot
05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.concacafchampions.com/page/CL/NewsDetail/0,,12856~2055806,00.html (http://www.concacafchampions.com/page/CL/NewsDetail/0,,12856%7E2055806,00.html)

Of all the teams, we're playing Amado? :picard:

Gixmo
05-19-2010, 02:16 PM
HAHAHAHA - WElcome back Amado Guevara!!

Belfast_Boy
05-19-2010, 02:17 PM
we'll cheer for every TFC touch of the ball!

Gazza
05-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Now, has anyone brought up the fact that if we win the cup and they present the trophy on the final day at BMO, with our reserves playing out the tie, it most likely will be Nick Garcia lifting the silverware?

I will cheer extra loud for that doozy!

Hustle
05-19-2010, 05:03 PM
I will cheer for Red goals and Vancity goals on June 2 if we wrap this up tonight.

No stresss sunzoguns...No stress.

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 06:31 PM
If it's all decided before June 2nd and we see a bunch of bench players running out, on both sides, it could still be a very entertaining game. Vancouver players are fighting for a spot in MLS next year. TFC bench players are fighting for a starting spot. Everyone will be trying hard, even if there's a bit less skill on the field.

But first things first: TFC has not had much luck against Vancouver in previous seasons. Let's see if the "Preki System" really holds up tonight. We've seen a few good games, even on the road. But so far I think the better team performance could still be a trend that can easily change, and not a sure thing yet. I'm hoping for the best.

BayernTFC
05-19-2010, 06:38 PM
TFC bench players are fighting for a starting spot. Everyone will be trying hard, even if there's a bit less skill on the field
The TFC players may even be auditioning for a spot on Vancouver or Portland. Another expansion draft will be coming soon with twice as many selections as the last one...

Shakes McQueen
05-19-2010, 06:59 PM
I think it'll just be exhilarating to see TFC reserves run out on the pitch because we already won the tournament. For once.

- Scott

daner90
05-19-2010, 07:04 PM
agreed shakes, dont worry about the supporters in this case, just go out tonight and win it all!!

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 07:07 PM
BTW, should there perhaps be two in-game threads? One for those watching the "live stream" and one for those watching on TV with a delay? Just a thought...

James17930
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Nobody should be overly disappointed if we don't get the win tonight -- remember, we're still at the back end of a long road trip and lots of games, and Van are going to be really geared up for this game.

If we can get a draw that's still a really good result.

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 08:01 PM
The info on the TFC website has been changed, at http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05...inch-ncc-title (http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2010/05/toronto-tries-clinch-ncc-title)

Now they are saying that the online stream is also delayed by 30 minutes. (But Toronto FC's Twitter hasn't changed their info yet.) Does anybody have an inside contact where they can confirm?

Canada72
05-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Looks like it is even delayed on http://www.fan590.com/listen/ because of
Memorial Cup on web (8p-11p) (http://www.fan590.com/listen/alternate-feed.jsp)

James17930
05-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Looks like it is even delayed on http://www.fan590.com/listen/ because of
Memorial Cup on web (8p-11p) (http://www.fan590.com/listen/alternate-feed.jsp)

But now what if the Mem. cup game goes into overtime?

Brooker
05-19-2010, 08:25 PM
But now what if the Mem. cup game goes into overtime?

It's 5-1. Doubt it.

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 08:30 PM
It's 5-1. Doubt it.

Thank god.

James17930
05-19-2010, 08:31 PM
It's 5-1. Doubt it.

:stogey:

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 08:35 PM
TFC is now confirming on their Facebook page that the stream is also starting at 11pm.

Canada72
05-19-2010, 08:58 PM
Luke W
#torontofc (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23torontofc) line up: Conway, Usanov, Attakora, Cann, Hscanovics, Gargan. LaBrocca, Sanyang, Gala, White, De Rosario 6 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/LukeWileman/status/14331343564) via web

Canada72
05-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Luke W
Subs for #torontofc (http://twitter.com/search?q=%23torontofc): Frei, Cronin, Garcia, Ibrahim, Barrett, Peterson, Saric 6 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/LukeWileman/status/14331380334) via web

mlsintoronto
05-19-2010, 09:07 PM
so Claudio has pulled off another miracle. We're going to TRY a live audio stream with Team admin Corey and Jimmy B doing pbp and colour. expect poor quality and swearing...LIVE

go to torontofc tv and we'll see what we get

pekduck
05-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks Paul!!!!

Thanks Claudio :)

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:12 PM
so Claudio has pulled off another miracle. We're going to TRY a live audio stream with Team admin Corey and Jimmy B doing pbp and colour. expect poor quality and swearing...LIVE

go to torontofc tv and we'll see what we get

Fail or not...you're a fucking god for trying.

Thanks Paul!

Brooker
05-19-2010, 09:12 PM
i better get out of here asap then. don't wanna spoil anything for myself.

Ladies Love Julius James
05-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Cronin just scored from a FK

1-0 TFC in the 11th minute.

Canada72
05-19-2010, 09:14 PM
can hear people laughing and talking...

KiwiRedsFan
05-19-2010, 09:14 PM
Cmon you REDS!!! Show those westcoasters how it's done.

pekduck
05-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Fail or not...you're a fucking god for trying.

Thanks Paul!

On the 19th day of May Paul B says "Let there be live stream" and live stream appears. :D

pekduck
05-19-2010, 09:16 PM
can hear people laughing and talking...

Sounds like a box... wait.. does Swangard have a box?

Pre game activity... who's who by voice...

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Cronin just scored from a FK

1-0 TFC in the 11th minute.

Off the bench no less. Cronin is just that good.

Brooker
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies Love Julius James
Damn LOL was trying to make it believable. The first name that came to mind was Frei LOL dunno why.

denime
05-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Great audio,but it's very dark in Vancouver :rolleyes:

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Didn't look to closely...TFC doing a liveblog too?

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:19 PM

My audio sounds like a bunch of people underwater talking...but very dark indeed. :)

Auzzy
05-19-2010, 09:19 PM
So Cronin while on the bench scored an own goal off a free kick, on Frei, who is also on the bench? ;)

Brooker
05-19-2010, 09:20 PM
oh for the love of fuck don't do that shit!

pekduck
05-19-2010, 09:20 PM

where's jimmy? :rolleyes:

Whoop
05-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Terrible... I'll stick with video, even if it's on delay.

Shaughno
05-19-2010, 09:22 PM

Umm... yeah. :lol:

Ladies Love Julius James
oh for the love of fuck don't do that shit!

hahaahahaahahah worked on someone lOL

jazzy
so if we win today - which is highly possible, what the heck do we do with the 06/02 rubber match at home? since i imagine they award the trophy tonight if tfc wins... has me wondering what will be at that game other than smiley faces and lots of clapping. and who takes the field?

now thats a G.Dobson jinx......:facepalm:

pekduck
05-19-2010, 09:23 PM

Umm... yeah. :lol:

this helps to reduce the anxiety a little during pre game :D

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:23 PM
Looks like Jimmy B is calling the game on TFC online...but I have no feed now?

Carts
05-19-2010, 09:24 PM
5-1 mid way through the 3rd in the Mem Cup game...

Looks like no Overtime, so I'm waiting for Snet's coverage to watch...

Carts...

denime

I can't watch delayed games.
If I can watch live on my cellphone I'll do it.

Whoop
It's just audio. No video.

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:25 PM
now thats a G.Dobson jinx......:facepalm:

If we win tonight, the ceremony should be at home, in front of the fans.

If we lose tonight, and win later the ceremony should be at home, in front of the fans.

If we lose both nights, there should be no ceremony and the tournament should be cancelled for the season and the title awarded to TFC anyway. :D

Whoop
I can't watch delayed games.
If I can watch live on my cellphone I'll do it.

If it was on the radio with proper play by play I could too.

TFCRegina
It's just audio. No video.

All I get is static.

Shaughno
05-19-2010, 09:26 PM
All I get is static.

Your speakers plugged in? :D

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Your speakers plugged in? :D

Speakers built in...tried my headphones...all I'm getting is static...before I had aquaman voice...now I have nothing but static.

Shaughno
05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Joke... it was a joke. LOL

Adios... I'm off to waste half an hour before turning sportsnet on.

TFCRegina
05-19-2010, 09:29 PM

It was about as funny as linking me to furry pr0n.

Brooker
05-19-2010, 09:29 PM
hahaahahaahahah worked on someone lOL

I denounce and reject you, sir.

I demand a public apology.

Carts
05-19-2010, 09:30 PM

+1...

Logging off - and will watch Sportsnet and just pretend its live...

Carts...

Canada72
05-19-2010, 09:31 PM
Whitecaps FC XI - 1.Nolly; 77.Tsiskaridze, 2.Akwari, 14.Janicki, 8.Knight; 16.Toure, 99.Sanchez, 3.Bellisomo, 19.Moose; 24.Haber, 39.Stewart

Raging Reggie

Adios... I'm off for a half an hour to smoking a super huge fat ass joint before turning sportsnet on.

fixed....

TFCRegina
+1...

Logging off - and will watch Sportsnet and just pretend its live...

Carts...

Don't even get sportsnet at my new place...once i had all four regional networks...now i'm reduced to dodgy internet feed...and no audio from Jimmy B! :(

kitchener-TFC
05-19-2010, 09:32 PM
C'mon Gala! Hope the kids does well tonight.

pekduck
05-19-2010, 09:32 PM
I listened to FAN590 from Pittsburgh on the 2-0 win over Montreal... I can survive Jimmy's Play-by-Play debut performance... i hope... :)

dantdot
05-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Two game threads? One for spoilers and one spoiler free?

TFC Via Buffalo
05-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Still showing highlights instead of the game on the CSA web site. WTF?

sully
05-19-2010, 09:35 PM
The online link is on tape delay too, isn't it?

Brooker
05-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Still showing highlights instead of the game on the CSA web site. WTF?

I think it's delayed until 11.

TFC Via Buffalo
05-19-2010, 09:38 PM
I think it's delayed until 11.

Just saw that in the other thread. I mean, you delay an online feed too? Then the web site says 10:30 and you push it back to 11? Awesome.

Canada72
05-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Two game threads? One for spoilers and one spoiler free?

Spoilers will be on the Live chat - http://www.torontofc.ca

SmokedPanda
i rushed home from work and bought food and beer to follow the game on a blog? damn it

Ricky_Portugal
fixed....
sounds like a plan

Oldtimer
05-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Match thread here: http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=1031790#post1031790