PDA

View Full Version : Amado... Much Happier here in Toronto??

FluSH
05-09-2010, 08:56 PM
ynn_yapc_-U

I often miss his play here... but I mean damn... b!tch slapping opponents? He was definately much calmer here in Toronto...

Whoop
05-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Maybe someone said something? LOL

I figure when he was in MLS no one would say anything to him during the match.

Nuvinho
05-09-2010, 09:34 PM

Pablo Richetti (sp?) did, remember when he got a red card, and a PK for a foul that didn't happen in the box.

btw, I miss El Lobo!!

icecoldbeer
05-09-2010, 11:15 PM
EL LOBO!

http://sp3.fotolog.com/photo/51/12/32/fisco_javi/1219099096963_f.jpg

twistedchinaman
05-09-2010, 11:37 PM

Didn't look like it to me. Maybe it was the language barrier -- Guevara probably couldn't comprehend half the shit some English speaking player threw at him, and he could just laugh it off. If it was in Spanish, well that's a hell of a lot tougher...

That's my 2 cents anyway...

Toronto_Bhoy
05-09-2010, 11:41 PM
He's a nutter…boat loads of talent and stupidity…

Yohan
05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
and inconsistent

i don't miss amado at all, now that DeRo has effectively taken over Amado's role, minus dead ball situations

twistedchinaman
05-10-2010, 12:11 AM

And funny thing is that he will be Honduras' key man at the World Cup -- heaven knows what will happen then. It's either Jekyll or Hyde with him...I'm afraid on the big stage like this, the Hyde will come out, he gets some stupid red cards, and Honduras crashes out because of him.

Canary Canuck
05-10-2010, 12:24 AM
The guy he slapped is the guy who scored both goals against Canada in Montreal. Kinda funny that Amado would slap his national midfield partner.

Blizzard
05-10-2010, 12:24 AM
And funny thing is that he will be Honduras' key man at the World Cup -- heaven knows what will happen then. It's either Jekyll or Hyde with him...I'm afraid on the big stage like this, the Hyde will come out, he gets some stupid red cards, and Honduras crashes out because of him.

Honduras wouldn't be there without him of course. They know his value. It's not like he was being red carded with TFC. He was a fine citizen for us. If anything he'll win some penalties with some timely dives!

twistedchinaman
05-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Honduras wouldn't be there without him of course. They know his value. It's not like he was being red carded with TFC. He was a fine citizen for us. If anything he'll win some penalties with some timely dives!

Thing is though, which Amado will they see at the World Cup? I mean sure, Mexico and USA are okay CONCACAF opponents...but we're talking teams like Chile and Spain they are getting -- not exactly chumps.

Dunc
05-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Watching him was such a moral compromise.. I could never support his whining and diving but of course I couldn't help but enjoy the benefits. As a footballer he really is a talented piece of shit and I'm glad that something about TFC made him less of a bastard when he was here.

Yohan
05-10-2010, 04:49 AM
Watching him was such a moral compromise.. I could never support his whining and diving but of course I couldn't help but enjoy the benefits. As a footballer he really is a talented piece of shit and I'm glad that something about TFC made him less of a bastard when he was here.
yeah. let's not forget that Guevara was as much of a diving wanker just as much as Shitlicker, though he cut down on the diving antics a bit in Toronto

Dman81
05-10-2010, 05:42 AM
article here

CLick (http://www.tiempo.hn/cronometromundialista/index.php/la-liga/5777-amado-suspendido-y-se-perdera-la-final.html)