PDA

View Full Version : How Season Tickets were meant to be bought

Oldtimer
06-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Seattle's new MLS side has a unique way of selling seasons tix.
If TFC had done the same thing, so many problems would have been avoided.

http://www.enjoytheenjoyment.com/2008/06/this-is-how-sports-fans-were-meant-to.html

A great idea here.

Roogsy
06-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Wow.

Impressive.

I liked Seattle's inclusion into MLS from the start. They are going to be a good franchise. In fact, quite a few of the newer franchises have learned from the past and are removing mistakes made.

And are making older franchises look stale and old. Columbus and KC come to mind.

ilikemusic
06-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I wish Drew Carey owned our team. :D

Damien
06-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Everyone's gonna be singing koombaya there too lol

But I have to agree that Seattle has their shit together!

Roogsy
06-20-2008, 01:53 PM
And with the NBA screwing them out of a basketball franchise, these guys will be looking for something else to support other than the Seahawks. I think the MLS did well going there.

Maple Leaf Red
06-20-2008, 02:13 PM
I saw that the other day. It's an incredible system. If only TFC could figure something like that out to help with moving existing Season Seat Holders (hint hint MLSinToronto).

Cambridge_Red
06-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Bastards.

*edit: Lucky Bastards

tfc_4_ever
06-20-2008, 02:19 PM
I wish Drew Carey owned our team. :D

Me too :hump:

greatwhitenorf
06-20-2008, 03:21 PM
I liked the TFC system. Rewarded the brave, the bold, the bountifully blessed.

In early. In often. In Like Flint. A packet of seats to choose from. Never a problem finding a place to sit amongst my many season tickets.

Just in choosing where. And who to bring, based on who's willing to buy the beers.

Great system.

Pachuco
06-20-2008, 04:06 PM
Me too :hump:

Me three.

what did we get for season tix? a scarf :)

oh, and discounts to TFC merchandise so we can spend even more money on them.

akoto
06-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Yes they are very lucky. So are we though. I like what they have but wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world.

Antoshka
06-20-2008, 05:33 PM
why all the fucking bitching about mlse? they set a great example of how a soccer team is suppose to be managed in the MLS. of course others will look at them and try to improve. but the MLSE done a GREAT job with tailoring the team to the fans! stop expecting them to come to your house and wipe your ass for you. well done for seattle, but bless you MLSE for everything youve done for us so far.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-20-2008, 05:36 PM
why all the fucking bitching about mlse? they set a great example of how a soccer team is suppose to be managed in the MLS. of course others will look at them and try to improve. but the MLSE done a GREAT job with tailoring the team to the fans! stop expecting them to come to your house and wipe your ass for you. well done for seattle, but bless you MLSE for everything youve done for us so far.

But we won't have football (nFL) lines on our field like seattle will have...
it's just real salt lake north west/ three cheers to MLSE for bring football back to toronto and doing an fantastic job.