PDA

View Full Version : Nick Dasovic's Future?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
05-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Now with the Vancouver Whitecaps entering the league next season....Will we see DASO jump ship to do his trade at home?...His family is there...is home is there...it only makes sense?

Would such a move open the door for Danny Dichio?

Thoughts?

KezmanCCCC
05-07-2010, 12:00 PM
makes sence.... dichio could be the right man to replace daso...

Brooker
05-07-2010, 12:01 PM
I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

wzhxvy
05-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I dont care...I am even sorry I posted...

razor787
05-07-2010, 12:04 PM
I didnt think of this before, but it would make sence. Would suck to see Daso go. He has the makings of a fine coach in him. I think that, given some more mentoring, he will be a great MLS coach.

Danny is a lot newer of a coach then Daso is, so it will take a lot longer to develop him into a head coach, then Nick. I wouldnt be surprised if Daso moves on to be Head coach at Vancouver in a couple years, or Head after preki leaves, if he stays with TFC.

Roogsy
05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Just because Vancouver is coming into the league doesn't automatically mean Daso will leave. The Whitecraps already have their management team in place and I doubt they will make any significant changes. The only way this would happen is if there was an opening of some sort.

London
05-07-2010, 03:57 PM
never understood the hype over this guy

jabbronies
05-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Because of this thread, there will be hype over his status.

boban
05-07-2010, 05:09 PM
never understood the hype over this guy
Former national team member in managing/coaching position in a NA top league with a Canadian team. It has a feel good canadiana ring to it.

Red CB Toronto
05-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Daso won a gold cup as player as a member of Holger's Heros, I have liked what he has brought to the Reds, would be sorry to see him go but if he desires to be closer to home, I would want what he thinks is best for him.

jazzy
05-07-2010, 05:27 PM
I didnt think of this before, but it would make sence. Would suck to see Daso go. He has the makings of a fine coach in him. I think that, given some more mentoring, he will be a great MLS coach.

Danny is a lot newer of a coach then Daso is, so it will take a lot longer to develop him into a head coach, then Nick. I wouldnt be surprised if Daso moves on to be Head coach at Vancouver in a couple years, or Head after preki leaves, if he stays with TFC.

you are right, if he had got the job instead of Cummins, there would have been a different result.....look out if Van gets him