PDA

View Full Version : Seattle vs Dallas Last Night

maninb
04-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Just saw the extended hilights....(1)Zakuani and Montero will shred our defense if our midfield doesn't cut out the long thru balls, (2) Montero's 41 yd free kick goal was decently hit, but BRUTAL goaltending by the Dallas keeper, (3) Dallas's tying goal on the PK in the last minute could be one of the WORST penalty calls I've EVER seen..the guy literally tripped over the ball trying to push his way past two defenders...truly pathetic call by the ref...but you come to expect that in the MLS...

ManUtd4ever
04-23-2010, 08:48 AM
Penalty calls have definitely been out of control so far this season throughout the league. On another note, absolutely brutal attendance in Dallas last night...

mmmikey
04-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Penalty calls have definitely been out of control so far this season throughout the league. On another note, absolutely brutal attendance in Dallas last night...

the league scheduler made a brutal error.. in football mad texas scheduling a primetime game of soccer on espn at the same time as the first round of the NFL draft is madness.

incidentally almost the exact same moment dallas got that 2nd pk, the dallas cowboys made a big splash to trade up and select arguably the most potentially dominant WR in the draft. i bet most of the fans at the stadium hardly noticed there was a PK ;)

rocker
04-23-2010, 09:02 AM
one of the WORST penalty calls I've EVER seen..the guy literally tripped over the ball trying to push his way past two defenders...truly pathetic call by the ref...but you come to expect that in the MLS...

ya, well, I have no sympathy. We've seen many truly pathetic PK calls against us over the years. I'm just glad to see other teams getting our "luck"..

Brooker
04-23-2010, 09:29 AM
ya, well, I have no sympathy. We've seen many truly pathetic PK calls against us over the years. I'm just glad to see other teams getting our "luck"..

same here. absolutely 0 sympathy. they need another 10 of those calls before I can even say "I hear ya, Seattle."

maninb
04-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Incidently on the Seattle Big soccer blog that Clownbus Crew moron Bill Archer is attacking TFC supporters for the bad refereeing it would seem....here's a quote

"Last year the numbskulls at MLSRumors combined with the crap-for-brains losers in Toronto to text Don Garber every day for a month "demanding" that he do "something" about the referees."

That guy is seriously delusional! LMAO!!!

ensco
04-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Attendance is a big problem in Dallas, but this game went head to head not only with the NFL draft but also with a Mavs playoff game.

I watched the whole game. Seattle were mediocre in the first half, but were dynamite in the second half. We will need to be a lot better than we have been just to be close.

Gixmo
04-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Montero's free kick was nice, but Sala left a lot of room with his reaction.

Seattle can move quickly from the middle of the park to the wings. Closing down their MF is a key to success Sunday

McBrace
04-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Attendance is a big problem in Dallas, but this game went head to head not only with the NFL draft but also with a Mavs playoff game.

I watched the whole game. Seattle were mediocre in the first half, but were dynamite in the second half. We will need to be a lot better than we have been just to be close.

And if we are not.. Stay away from this board, cause it's gonna get nasty! LOL