PDA

View Full Version : **Official Tailgate News for June 21**

Boris
06-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey everyone,
I would like to officially tell everyone that this weekend June 21st there will be a tailgate!

I hope that many of you can make it out. We will have 2 grills going this weekend.

The tailgate will begin at about 12:30.

We hope that you can all come out this weekend to gear up and get ready for an awesome match to take place right after.

Just as a reminder, if you bring your own food and want the cooks to prepare your food than please leave a donation for their services.

I personally hope that you can all make it out as these tailgates are for you!

Boris Roberto Aguilar

kelzag
06-19-2008, 06:51 PM
I will be there, rain or shine :)

Bluenose13
06-19-2008, 06:53 PM
I will be there, rain or shine :)Who's driving this week ?

Boris
06-19-2008, 06:53 PM

its members like you that make this daunting task a lot easier....:cool:

Rawkus_420
06-19-2008, 08:18 PM
Hmm I may bring some food.

Boris
06-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Hmm I may bring some food.
thatll be cool...

Mrs. Workie
06-19-2008, 09:13 PM

Me too :)

And if it's raining....wet t-shirt contest?!?!?!

Boris
06-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Me too :)

And if it's raining....wet t-shirt contest?!?!?!

please?!?!?! that will make my day

Roogsy
06-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Nobody wants to see me in a wet t-shirt...BELIEEEEEVE me...

Boris
06-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Nobody wants to see me in a wet t-shirt...BELIEEEEEVE me...

who said you were invited...in fact...i want you in a sweater that day:D:D:D:D

Mrs. Workie
06-19-2008, 09:29 PM
ACTUALLY

I was thinking of a GUYS wet t-shirt contest- Kelzag and I will be the judges :)

Us Girls already did a calendar- it's time you boys do something for us :D

Boris
06-19-2008, 09:31 PM
bah...please....you'd sooooo be sorry for asking...

romburgundy
06-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Plus I dont think we'd be selling many calenders if it were Red patch boys wet T-shirt calender?

Red patch girls wet t-shirt? thats another story.

Mrs. Workie
06-20-2008, 05:57 PM
We wanted to do sometime a little more racy...but with the proceeds going to children's charities, that would have kinda looked bad...

Anyways...tailgate tomorrow...WOO!

Red CB Toronto
06-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Also Rohan Ricketts Toronto Til I Die wrist bands will be available for $5.00, proceeds going to Right To Play.

Rawkus_420
06-20-2008, 07:46 PM
I bringing some big fat sausages form this place by my house called the "country corner deli" in fonthill, this place has it own 1-800 # for sausage...theyre unreal... we will most likely have an extra, so if youre hungry and you have boobs and like sausage hahahah im just kidding, anybody is welcome , just come chill and say hello and have a good time!!

Raging Reggie
06-20-2008, 07:57 PM
mcdonalds cups are ready to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelzag
06-20-2008, 10:21 PM
ACTUALLY

I was thinking of a GUYS wet t-shirt contest- Kelzag and I will be the judges :)

Us Girls already did a calendar- it's time you boys do something for us :D

Yes, yes, yes!! That's the best idea I've heard all day :hump:

I baked peanut butter, marshmallow, chocolate squares for the tailgate. Hope no one has nut allergies. (Insert joke here)

And Bluenose....I'm driving down (as per usual) and more than likely risk our lives by letting Pete's brother drive us drunks home.

Boris
06-20-2008, 10:24 PM
awwwww...cant wait to have one :D :D

ThunderBaby
06-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Yes, yes, yes!! That's the best idea I've heard all day :hump:

I baked peanut butter, marshmallow, chocolate squares for the tailgate. Hope no one has nut allergies. (Insert joke here)

And Bluenose....I'm driving down (as per usual) and more than likely risk our lives by letting Pete's brother drive us drunks home.

Oooohh...choco/peanut squares, I can't wait!!

Would anyone be interested in homemade chili at one of the tailgates??

Red CB Toronto
06-20-2008, 11:31 PM

Chili sounds great

Fiin
06-21-2008, 05:28 AM

Yah, thats it, make the washroom line ups even longer!!!! :D

London
06-21-2008, 08:40 AM
I bringing some big fat sausages form this place by my house called the "country corner deli" in fonthill, this place has it own 1-800 # for sausage...theyre unreal... we will most likely have an extra, so if youre hungry and you have boobs and like sausage hahahah im just kidding, anybody is welcome , just come chill and say hello and have a good time!!

dude, can you go to acurri's cheese world and get me some sausage patties??:):):)

ThunderBaby
06-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Yah, thats it, make the washroom line ups even longer!!!! :D

C'mon it's not that bad?! It shouldn't go through that fast!
I'm trying to think of some good portable food to expand the menu a bit.
Potato salad? Coleslaw?

Rawkus_420
06-21-2008, 08:57 AM
dude, can you go to acurri's cheese world and get me some sausage patties??:):):)

Its kind of out of the way as I live closer to fonthill, I can pick you something up from the deli Im going to , they have amazing shit, honestly if you just want sausage dude, theyre like just under $3 a piece and theyre fuckin huge...tons of flavors too, if I got this msg yesterday I would have went to cheese world for ya, I just have to leave soon and have too much running around to do already to stay on schedule, sorry bro.

I will check this thread right before I leave and if you responded to it, just give me and order of what kind and how many sausages you want, or any other kind of meat and I can grab it and you can pay me when I get there.

Heathen
06-21-2008, 08:59 AM

as long as they don't have boobs like sausages :eek:

romburgundy
06-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Mabe a homer simpson style Chilli cook-off for a september tailgate?

Rawkus_420
06-21-2008, 09:03 AM
as long as they don't have boobs like sausages :eek:

:DQFT