PDA

View Full Version : EX TFC Players Doing Well In MLS.

tfcmanu
04-21-2010, 02:14 PM
"Tyrone Marshall, who Toronto acquired from L.A. for Buddle, has been a heck of a central defender... for Seattle. (Playing with Jhon Hurtado helps). Todd Dunivant, discarded after injury in Toronto, has been a vital brick in the Galaxy's defensive wall. Marvell Wynne is showing real promise as a central defender in Colorado. Paulo Nagamura accepted a lucrative deal to go to Mexico after a couple of great years at Chivas...

And I didn't even mention that Jeff Cunningham and Conor Casey finished 1-2 in MLS scoring last season. Well, now I did."

http://blog.canoe.ca/thefull90/2010/04/21/buddle_another_red_who_got_away

:facepalm:

fetajr
04-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Messi, Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona, Paul Peschisolido in his prime, would all suck if they played for TFC during this management regime.

Brooker
04-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Cunningham and Buddle? absolutely useless for us. Casey? He never wanted to play here. Dunivant, he was okay for us. Marshall? should have never left. Wynne? I'm not crying over him leaving. Out of 6 guys, only 1 (Tyrone) would make a big difference for us if he was still here.

hardly anything to facepalm over. what's done is done.

errr wait... OMG IF WE HAD THOSE GUYS WE WOULD BE IN SUCH BETTER SHAPE. WHY DID MLSE FORCE THEM OUT? MO MUST GOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!1!

much better.

NORMAN KRATES
04-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I miss Wynne. As much as Uninov is my boy, I still miss Wynne.

TFC_PB
04-21-2010, 08:05 PM
It seems every player we are eager to get rid of goes on to have a great career elsewhere. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Cronin!

trane
04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
I am still not sold on Wynne as a CB. Maybe. But it is too early. So far Sandor is the only one that I can see that believes that this is a great move.