PDA

View Full Version : May 12 - TFC v. MTL Impact - where do TFC supporters sit?

McGill
04-18-2010, 11:10 PM
I am in Montreal for school and I want to attend this game to hold my TFC scarf high, but I was just wondering what section or whereabouts all the TFC fans will be sitting (for those who will be coming) in the stadium for this game? Hopefully someone will reply and let me know so I can get tickets in the appropriate spot!
:scarf:
:drum:

Blizzard
04-18-2010, 11:19 PM
I am in Montreal for school and I want to attend this game to hold my TFC scarf high, but I was just wondering what section or whereabouts all the TFC fans will be sitting (for those who will be coming) in the stadium for this game? Hopefully someone will reply and let me know so I can get tickets in the appropriate spot!
:scarf:
:drum:

Last year we were all kept captive in 223 (bottom left of the illustration). Fortunately, the stadium staff learned a lot from our previous visit and security was able to do a decent job at keeping potential problems to a minimum.

http://www.2tickets.ca/images_salles/petites/214.gif

McGill
04-18-2010, 11:23 PM
So do you think it will be the same again?
Also, do you think I can just show up and buy tickets for the TFC supporters section, or should I buy them through the Impact?

SilverSamurai
04-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Anyone looking at a cheap way to get to Montreal should check out ViaRail since they're having a 60% off sale now until Apr 25...

McGill
04-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Hopefully someone will post closer to the date where the RPB + TFC fans will be located.