PDA

View Full Version : New White Shirt

mclaren
04-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Where can I buy it - is it only available at the Adidas shop at Yonge and Dundas? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. Cheers.

Suds
04-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Where can I buy it - is it only available at the Adidas shop at Yonge and Dundas? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. Cheers.

Centre Sports at the ACC has them.

grizzle
04-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm sure they'll have them at BMO tomorrow also.

sulfur
04-14-2010, 05:25 PM
So far, only at the ACC. I fully expect that we'll see them at BMO.

The Adidas shop at Yonge/Dundas does not have them yet. Not for a couple of weeks from what the guy there told me.

mclaren
04-14-2010, 05:46 PM
So far, only at the ACC. I fully expect that we'll see them at BMO.

The Adidas shop at Yonge/Dundas does not have them yet. Not for a couple of weeks from what the guy there told me.

Amazing - you'd think these would be for sale all over the city before the home opener.

ArmenJBX
04-14-2010, 05:47 PM
I saw it today at the Adidas on Young and Dundas.

It's gorgeous. I wanted one so bad but had no cash on me :(

mclaren
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
I saw it today at the Adidas on Young and Dundas.

It's gorgeous. I wanted one so bad but had no cash on me :(

Is it just a display shirt or can you buy it? (see comment above about 2-3 weeks)

ArmenJBX
04-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Is it just a display shirt or can you buy it? (see comment above about 2-3 weeks)

I actually never checked, I just figured if they're showing um, they're selling um. It was a display but it wasn't on the rack or anything.

sulfur
04-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Note: That was last Friday that I was told "a couple of weeks", so maybe they'll be available post-home opener.

The reason for selling them in one place only? MLSE can make more profit directly off of them at their own shop, especially since they sell at a bit of a premium compared to everywhere else in town.

Phil
04-14-2010, 06:29 PM
April 19th available everywhere.

Red CB Toronto
04-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes it is a nice shirt, it was unvailable when I was at the Adidas store, yesterday I won the current home Reds jersey at the TFC launch event, and it was a large, which would not fit me, so I exchanged it at the Adidas store today.

SilverSamurai
04-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Note: That was last Friday that I was told "a couple of weeks", so maybe they'll be available post-home opener.

The reason for selling them in one place only? MLSE can make more profit directly off of them at their own shop, especially since they sell at a bit of a premium compared to everywhere else in town.
Would make sense if it was at Sportchek, but its Adidas selling it. They make the shirts and distribute them. Ah well. I'm hoping (dreaming) the grey LS kit goes on sale.

RealG-TFC
04-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Would make sense if it was at Sportchek, but its Adidas selling it. They make the shirts and distribute them. Ah well. I'm hoping (dreaming) the grey LS kit goes on sale.

lol me too, i can't afford a reg priced shirt with when i still need to pay for tfc games, Maiden and Rush.

C.Barrett19
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM
does anyone know when there gonna start selling the white long sleeves? and does the adidas store does printing on the jerseys?

TFCtoMUFC
04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
lol me too, i can't afford a reg priced shirt with when i still need to pay for tfc games, Maiden and Rush.

LS Grey is on sale at Centre Sports.