PDA

View Full Version : Buck Shaw Stadium Away Section

KRO
04-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Can some one tell me what section of Buck Shaw stadium is allocated to TFC fans. I want to buy a couple of tickets for May 29th and can't find anything on the Earthquakes site to tell me which section is for away fans.

Daveisonfire
04-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Can some one tell me what section of Buck Shaw stadium is allocated to TFC fans. I want to buy a couple of tickets for May 29th and can't find anything on the Earthquakes site to tell me which section is for away fans.

You could try emailing them

Not sure how well that would work out but worth a try.

mastermixer
For some reason I think they may not even have an away section. Especially for a TFC game.

yellowfellow
FYI. You can't drink beer/alcoholic beverages in that stadium.

KRO
04-13-2010, 10:56 AM
FYI. You can't drink beer/alcoholic beverages in that stadium.
What????? I think I'll cancel my whole California vacation.

I'll try emailing them for information.

CoachGT
04-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Send a PM to Don Gagliardi. He's with on eof their supporters groups and he hooked us up when we went there in 2008.

If you're in the area, go to a place called I-Fly in Fremont - indoor skydiving in a wind tunnel. Expensive but worth it!

don gagliardi
04-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Send a PM to Don Gagliardi. He's with on eof their supporters groups and he hooked us up when we went there in 2008.

If you're in the area, go to a place called I-Fly in Fremont - indoor skydiving in a wind tunnel. Expensive but worth it!

Coach GT speaks the truth.

KRO, you can email me at dgagliardi@be-law.com. I will score you a pair of free tickets at the midfield line.

Also, for the 2010 season you can drink beer in your seats at Buck Shaw.

TFCREDNWHITE
04-13-2010, 01:58 PM

KRO, you can email me at dgagliardi@be-law.com. I will score you a pair of free tickets at the midfield line.

Thats really stand up of you!! Tip of the hat to you!!

KRO
04-13-2010, 02:18 PM
PM sent. Thanks Coach GT. BTW, thanks for the tip on the indoor skydiving but I'm more of a "Tour of the California Wineries" sort of guy.

pekduck
04-13-2010, 02:19 PM

Thanks for the update Don :D

CoachGT
04-13-2010, 03:15 PM
PM sent. Thanks Coach GT. BTW, thanks for the tip on the indoor skydiving but I'm more of a "Tour of the California Wineries" sort of guy.

Then skydive after the wine - it'll make for a colourful flight!

yellowfellow
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM

Thanks for the update, Don. :drinking: