PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Available For Home Opener!!

DichioTFC
04-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!
:scarf::flare::scarf:

Football is back at BMO Field! Our 2010 Home Opener takes place on Thursday night (April 15) against Philadelphia Union at 7:00 p.m. The new grass pitch is looking in great condition, and the players will be training on the pitch for the first time tomorrow.If you need tickets for the match....here's some good news!

Philadelphia Union supporters have not taken their allocation of tickets for Thursday's game. The tickets have now been released to our fans! You can click here (http://click.mlsefanmail.com/?qs=740d3505d0441d52f39657cb6f164c7305b8d2334c8714 f3fc007a88d6adfa2c) to buy tickets.

The link is http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004473CAD4896A?artistid=1110670&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

Pachuco
04-12-2010, 02:45 PM
We have been talking about the ridicolous amount of tickets available on ticketmaster for a week.

mastermixer
04-12-2010, 02:48 PM
This is good news? We never saw anything like this the first 3 years. I can buy tickets anywhere in the stadium on ticketmaster right now. A little disheartening.

nfitz
04-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Indeed. Every price range it would appear.

On the bright side though, I checked the Seattle game earlier, and there was nothing but singles ... and didn't seem to be a lot. The combination of a Thursday night game and premium pricing, seems to be a poor mix.

Weather forecast is looking beautiful though!

Whoop
04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
TFC before...

http://thebeachcarwash.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/car_wash_before080.1980655_std.JPG

TFC after

http://thebeachcarwash.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/car_wash_before071.1980550_std.JPG

Smokecell
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM

On the bright side though, I checked the Seattle game earlier, and there was nothing but singles ... and didn't seem to be a lot. The combination of a Thursday night game and premium pricing, seems to be a poor mix.

what forecast are you looking at? i see rain thursday...

Pachuco
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM

I went to the Seattle opener a couple of thursdays ago. I happened to be there for work. Let's just say it felt like 10 degrees with terential downpour and the stadium was packed (atleast the sections that are open). There's no excuse, thursday should be a sell out.

kodiakTFC
04-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I have not been able to sell my pair in 111. Theres just no interest right now.

Suds
04-12-2010, 02:59 PM
what forecast are you looking at? i see rain thursday...

30% chance of intermittent showers total 1-3 mm ... which could change in the next 48 hours

TorCanSoc
04-12-2010, 03:00 PM
I "ate" a lot of tickets last year. Meaning I took friends adn family. I can't do that another bloody year. I have dark greys and they are hard to unload.

ilikemusic
04-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I "ate" a lot of tickets last year. Meaning I took friends adn family. I can't do that another bloody year. I have dark greys and they are hard to unload.

Ive had a partial pack pair for the last three seasons.

Last year it was dam near impossible to find people who just wanted to come to games, never mind buy them.

Macksam
04-12-2010, 03:04 PM
How many tickets are left?

olegunnar
04-12-2010, 03:07 PM

Same boat.

I was also 0 for 3 in trying to get rid of them on Ticket Exchange last year. Then I just gave up on it.

This year it's hard to even get people interested in freebies. Funny exchange though I had with a friend that's used my tickets in the past.

Me: "Hey I'll be at the cottage for a game in May, want my tix?

Them " I dunno, who's on the team? I think i heard they got rid of everyone"

Me: "They still have DeRo

Them "Nah no thanks, I'm busy that day"

Me "I didnt' even tell you what game, so how do you know you're busy that day?"

NewCity
04-12-2010, 03:09 PM

I'm in the same boat....I completely understand how you feel. Next year I think I will be moving to the cheapies.

Auzzy
04-12-2010, 03:38 PM
I agree, interest & demand are definitely lighter.

However, "every section available" for the home opener is an exaggeration. I just checked for pairs on Ticketmaster. The only light-greys ($40 or $42 each) I could find were in the away supporters section, as written above. The only pairs I could find in the next price level were in the new North End: $51 plus Ticketma$ter fees.

No pairs are available for $60, $66, $88, $107 or $120 per ticket, plus fees. That includes all tickets from medium gray to Club Seats. I didn't check the higher price levels (which are the field-side seats, I guess). Maybe there are some singles available somewhere from $60 to $120, but most people aren't interested in singles. Whatever else there might have been, must have sold in the last hour after the email was sent.

Also, most of the tickets released last week were the accessible seats, which have always been held back & then released a week or two before games. (Granted, when demand was much higher, you would barely see those seats because they would disappear so quickly.)

So, we're still seeing the combination of the impact of the new North End seats (1500 seats only available for single game sales), loss of shiny newness for casual fans, and lack of success for some footy fans. Kind of sad RE the 2nd two reasons, but also kind of good if the stadium is not always crammed to the rafters regardless of the above. Puts the organization on notice that results are required; that supporters like the players to be around long enough to know their names; and that the limit on price increases has just about been reached (at least at the current level of success of the club).

I think we will see continued pressure for the cheaper seats in the coming years. I would rather wait longer on ransom & partial packs, and fill up the rest with the advance single-game sales, ticket exchange, and ticket trader, rather than being stuck with expensive season tickets -- especially if people are having problems getting rid of them as mentioned.

nfitz
04-12-2010, 04:25 PM
what forecast are you looking at? i see rain thursday...Environment Canada's forecast for Toronto:
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/on-143_metric_e.html

A high of 19°C with only a 30% possibility of showers during the day. That means that there's a 70% possibility that there will be no showers at any time in the day (and presumably a greater possibility that the 2-hour game period would not have showers). That's a great forecast!!

Suds
04-12-2010, 04:29 PM
^^

I forecast a shit-storm on these boards if TFC does not win on Thursday. Now that's one accurate forecast you can count on.

DichioTFC
04-12-2010, 04:37 PM
its also a weeknight game, thats probably the reason for the lighter than expected demand. i would really be surprised if the first weekend home game has as many available tickets.

and these are tickets that (apparently) were released because philly fans cant make the trip / cant get across the border, which of course means less Sons of Affleck in the crowd.

nfitz
04-12-2010, 04:45 PM
its also a weeknight game, thats probably the reason for the lighter than expected demand. i would really be surprised if the first weekend home game has as many available tickets.

and these are tickets that (apparently) were released because philly fans cant make the trip / cant get across the border, which of course means less Sons of Affleck in the crowd.When I was checking earlier, not one of the seats I was offered was in 104. What I saw was 115, 132 ... and lots in the top of 127 (up to 8 together!).

The combination of a weeknight, April, and the premium prices are a factor. Cheapest seat anyone in the stadium has is selling for $47.50! The first weekend game in comparison only has singles available.

Petor
04-12-2010, 04:48 PM
^^

I forecast a shit-storm on these boards if TFC does not win on Thursday. Now that's one accurate forecast you can count on.

A shit-storm if we're lucky!
Probably a shiticane! :D

TorCanSoc
04-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Yep. I think a lot of us "die-hard" fans are going to release tickets. I, for one, may drop my pair of 108's next year. I will still go to all the games with my cheap single. I can take my family by purchasing game-by-game, when I feel like it, not because I have to. I think the hey-days are done. The season is still young, who knows what may happen. I just hope MLSE doesn't try another Real Madrid 10% off a tripled ticket fiasco. I'm glad I went, but still, they made me buy all 3 tickets I just wanted one. Anyway.... lots of season left.

KezmanCCCC
04-12-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm not a season ticket holder an I want to grab some tickets for the game on Thursday. Do I have to wait untill weds to buy some or can I order them now?

UltraSuperMegaMo
04-12-2010, 05:13 PM
^ Follow the links on the TFC site, I'd order now so you have your choice of seats. I say order, but I pretty sure it's just one of those deals where you print them out.

nfitz
04-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm not a season ticket holder an I want to grab some tickets for the game on Thursday. Do I have to wait untill weds to buy some or can I order them now?Or just go to Tickemaster - http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004473CAD4896A?artistid=1110670&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

Tickets have been on-sale for a couple of weeks already. First come first served. The pairs in yellow seem to have vanished but there seem to be singles still in 117. Lots of light-grey available in the away supporters section.

If you don't want to stand, you can probably get what you want on the phone to Ticketmaster.

wzhxvy
04-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Its the brilliant strategy of selling the north end to walk ups. Big mistake. It highlights the fact that the waiting list is largely BS. If they were smart, they would have relocated supporters as they should have, and opened up whats left to whoever wants the seasons...but oh no...

rocker
04-12-2010, 05:40 PM
home opener is basically sold out now. there's nothing but top of 104 (about the last 4 rows, which are saved for visiting supporters) and the disabled "A" section in some spots.

rocker
04-12-2010, 05:47 PM
just took a look and most league games for the rest of the season seem to be sold out. I searched for 2 seats, any price, through June, July, August and got nothing.

Pachuco
04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
home opener is basically sold out now. there's nothing but top of 104 (about the last 4 rows, which are saved for visiting supporters) and the disabled "A" section in some spots.

Bullshit. I just looked for the hell of it since I figured you were exagerating and there was only 2 ticket prices where I didn't get a hit.

tfc2008
04-12-2010, 06:59 PM
Wait afther the opener then you can buy every week tickets

Bloor West FC
04-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Section
Row
Seats
Description
25 - 26
Price Level 8

Type
Full Price Tickets
Price
CA $95.50 x 2
Price Details (javascript:void(0);)
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/905/10m/origin.media.ticketmaster.com/en-ca/css/img/sys/common_new/edp/icn_close.gif Price Details

Type
Full Price Tickets
Ticket Price
CA $88.00 x 2
Convenience Charge
CA $7.50 x 2

SUBTOTAL*
CA $191.00

boysblue
04-12-2010, 07:13 PM
lol...tfc not like leafs, eh? wake up mlse...quick.

torontocelt
04-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Section
Row
Seats
Description
25 - 26
Price Level 8

Type
Full Price Tickets
Price
CA $95.50 x 2
Price Details (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)
https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/905/10m/origin.media.ticketmaster.com/en-ca/css/img/sys/common_new/edp/icn_close.gif Price Details

Type
Full Price Tickets
Ticket Price
CA $88.00 x 2
Convenience Charge
CA $7.50 x 2

SUBTOTAL*
CA $191.00

Those prices are severely f#cked up to see TFC. It is no wonder people will not buy them, it is a total disgrace. With those prices you could probably see 85% of premiership teams, 100% of Bundesliga, etc etc

DichioTFC
04-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Those prices are severely f#cked up to see TFC. It is no wonder people will not buy them, it is a total disgrace. With those prices you could probably see 85% of premiership teams, 100% of Bundesliga, etc etc

mlse is finding out the hard way that our purchase behavior is very different than the business executive leaf fans who own the platinum section.

i guess the high prices could be traced back to the teacher's union solely caring about profits, team results / fan experience are irrelevant characteristics to them.

MFG1
04-12-2010, 07:33 PM
blahahaha isnt that somethin?

its part of the 5 year plan to price us out of the stadium. my tickets are pretty close to doubling in the next year or so. I paid 480 the first year and last year I think it was about 712 dollars for the two.

TOBOR !
04-12-2010, 07:46 PM
So, er, what percentage of the visiting allocation is it that's being made available ? Or, to ask it another way, how many SOB's are we likely to see, d'you reckon ?

nfitz
04-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Its the brilliant strategy of selling the north end to walk ups. North end seems to be sold-out for the first weekend game. Strategy seems to work for regular priced weekend games.

Oh well, I expect they will simply sell more seasons tickets next year.

Waggy
04-12-2010, 08:51 PM
North end seems to be sold-out for the first weekend game. Strategy seems to work for regular priced weekend games.

Oh well, I expect they will simply sell more seasons tickets next year.

Sold doesn't equal butts in seats. If scalpers scooped em they could be empty come game time. I just hope the place isn't 'sold out' with 3000+ empty seats, thats the worst look in sports IMO.

DOMIN8R
04-12-2010, 08:55 PM
I think that supply has overestimated demand. Perhaps supply has also miscalculated price elasticity as it relates an underperforming product in a market saturated with underperforming products.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Section
Row
Seats
Description
25 - 26
Price Level 8

Type
Full Price Tickets
Price
CA $95.50 x 2
Price Details (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

Type
Full Price Tickets
Ticket Price
CA $88.00 x 2
Convenience Charge
CA $7.50 x 2

SUBTOTAL*
CA $191.00

the only decent priced seats are the one in the supporter section and its standing only!......

People with family and kids.....cant afford to go with prices jacked like that in the sit down areas.... TFC has been over priced since day one.....There prices are higher then many top leagues in the world...

nfitz
04-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Sold doesn't equal butts in seats. If scalpers scooped em they could be empty come game time. I just hope the place isn't 'sold out' with 3000+ empty seats, thats the worst look in sports IMO.I'd be surprised if scalpers purchased many north end tickets for a weeknight game; they know they are not the easiest ones to move.

But with many season ticket holders not attending every game - particularily weeknight games - I wouldn't be suprised if the stadium is a bit sparse.

nfitz
04-13-2010, 10:50 AM
Hmm, according the last e-mailing, they've released Montreal tickets for sale.

And Ticketmaster is indeed offering tickets in row 26 of Section 104. What rows are the supporters sections; 26 must be pretty close if it's not in.

Aren't we going to see a full contingent of Impact supporters?

Sab0tage
04-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Those prices are severely f#cked up to see TFC. It is no wonder people will not buy them, it is a total disgrace. With those prices you could probably see 85% of premiership teams, 100% of Bundesliga, etc etc Yep. I got two tickets to see West Ham, behind the goal, row 8 and they aren't anywhere near close to that amount.

menefreghista
04-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Hmm, according the last e-mailing, they've released Montreal tickets for sale.

This is another classic PR lie by TFC. Montreal tickets had been widely available since the public onsale.

They use this wording to hide the fact that the tickets aren't moving as fast as they'd like.

nfitz
04-13-2010, 12:02 PM
This is another classic PR lie by TFC. Montreal tickets had been widely available since the public onsale.

They use this wording to hide the fact that the tickets aren't moving as fast as they'd like.umm ... my point was that it seemed the supporters section for the Montreal game appeared to be for sale, and I was wondering if there was a lack of supporters coming.

menefreghista
04-13-2010, 12:06 PM
umm ... my point was that it seemed the supporters section for the Montreal game appeared to be for sale, and I was wondering if there was a lack of supporters coming.

Ya, but the email about the Montreal game didn't mention supporter's section like the Philly email did.

They made it sound like this was the first time they were releasing tickets, probably in the hopes of increasing sales.

I know the Montreal Ultras were planning a trip, maybe they didn't get the numbers they were hoping?

grizzle
04-13-2010, 12:37 PM
I've been trying to sell tickets on here for the past 4-5 days now. Last year they would be snatched up in a heartbeat, but this year nothing is moving. People should definitely check this thread (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=19189) before going through ticketmaster as there are lots of great seats for sale on here.

menefreghista
04-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I've been trying to sell tickets on here for the past 4-5 days now. Last year they would be snatched up in a heartbeat, but this year nothing is moving. People should definitely check this thread (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=19189) before going through ticketmaster as there are lots of great seats for sale on here.

Plus you avoid the service charges...

BuSaPuNk
04-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Yeah just went on the tickettrader on the TFC website lots of seats for the opener and some other games. Just grabbed a pair in 112 for the New England game.

DangerRed
04-13-2010, 01:20 PM
We also haven't really talked about what will happen next year if the scalpers don't make the profits they expect to make this year off TFC tickets.

If the scalpers get killed this year because they overbought and there's no market, they won't do it again next year. And that'll mean ticketmaster will be awash in seats, and BMO will be that little bit emptier.

nfitz
04-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Here's a question (and I ask in all innocence). A lot (but not all) of those "unsold" tickets on the forum are going for "face". For examples, $40 for a ticket in Yellow.

But that's a lot more than season tickets pay for them. An entire season at face is 5 games at $40, 12 games at $26, and 1 game at $52; for a total of $564 compared to the $361 a (new) season ticket holder paid. That's a 56% mark-up!

Shouldn't a STH be selling a premium game to other supporters at closer to $25 and a regular game closer to $17, so as not to profit?

Perhaps this was discussed before, and I apologise if I've missed it.

JonO
04-13-2010, 01:34 PM
That's the wrong comparison. Those league have significantly better TV revenue that subsidizes the tickets. A better comparison is to other MLS teams. I promise, you will be just as disappointed...

rocker
04-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Bullshit. I just looked for the hell of it since I figured you were exagerating and there was only 2 ticket prices where I didn't get a hit.

Why so angry, my friend?
When I searched the other day, ticketmaster said nothing was available. Maybe I should have made a screen cap of it so you wouldn't be calling bullshit.

If I said there were no tickets for the Chicago game, would I be exaggerating? I just searched for 2 seats at any price and got this:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/PhJD/screencap.jpg

flatpicker
04-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Here's a question (and I ask in all innocence). A lot (but not all) of those "unsold" tickets on the forum are going for "face". For examples, $40 for a ticket in Yellow.

But that's a lot more than season tickets pay for them. An entire season at face is 5 games at $40, 12 games at $26, and 1 game at $52; for a total of $564 compared to the $361 a (new) season ticket holder paid. That's a 56% mark-up!

Shouldn't a STH be selling a premium game to other supporters at closer to $25 and a regular game closer to $17, so as not to profit?

I'm not sure what the proper etiquette is for this.
Does one sell their ticket at the STH price, or the ticket face price?

On one hand you might say that we should sell them at the STH price, because we all ooze kindness.
On the other hand, the benefit of being a STH is getting tickets at a better price.
So it's not our problem if others missed the boat.
But buying a ticket from us at face value is still cheaper than buying from ticketmaster or scalper.

It all depends on how one looks at the situation I guess.
Keep in mind that we STH's invested the time and money to get the tix in the first place.

Dave67
04-13-2010, 01:51 PM

Not so much as selling for a profit. It's just easier to look at the value on the printed ticket and sell it for that. Otherwise we would have to go back to some original invoice and calculate the exact price.

The seller often loses a percentage to Paypal in the transaction. I'm pretty sure I remember a debate where people decided if the seller made the cost of a beer out of the transaction the world would not fall apart.

billyfly
04-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Honeymoon is over. Signs are all around.

Rudi
04-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I know the Montreal Ultras were planning a trip, maybe they didn't get the numbers they were hoping?
It seems that way from reading their forum.

nfitz
04-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Honeymoon is over. Signs are all around.And yet our second game is all but sold out.

Weeknight games have always been tougher to move. I'm not seeing any more availability on Ticket Exchange than I normally do for a weeknight game.

Hmm, I am however seeing better availability than normal for the Seattle game - 3 pairs in yellow.

If there weren't an extra 1,300 tickets to sell, I doubt there would be a story here.

menefreghista
04-13-2010, 02:35 PM
If there weren't an extra 1,300 tickets to sell, I doubt there would be a story here.

But if the demand is/was as high as the team wanted people to believe that amount of tickets would have been easy to sell.

The fact of the matter is this team has always had an easy time selling season tickets and a harder time selling tickets to individual games.

We also haven't really talked about what will happen next year if the scalpers don't make the profits they expect to make this year off TFC tickets.

If the scalpers get killed this year because they overbought and there's no market, they won't do it again next year. And that'll mean ticketmaster will be awash in seats, and BMO will be that little bit emptier.

What that will probably mean is a drop (or freeze) in ticket prices.

nfitz
04-13-2010, 02:41 PM
But if the demand is/was as high as the team wanted people to believe that amount of tickets would have been easy to sell.

The fact of the matter is this team has always had an easy time selling season tickets and a harder time selling tickets to individual games.

What that will probably mean is a drop (or freeze) in ticket prices.Maybe. Or that more tickets will be sold as season tickets, to reduce the supply. Or perhaps they'll stop making a week-day match "Premium".

From a corporate perspectie, they'd simply need to make up the losses elsewhere ... perhaps freeze the single ticket prices, and just raise seasons - particularly the cheaper seats.

ManUtd4ever
04-13-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm not surprised at this at all. IMO, the ticket prices should have remained frozen since season 1 until the club at least qualified for the playoffs...

Wull
04-15-2010, 07:45 AM
The problem is they gouge with the partial packs and only sell season seats for over $1000. Being bumped up from the red to the gold list means you have the choice of expensive seats at $355 (I think?) per pack or you can get the less expensive seats but are forced to take Marlies tickets which also brings it up to $355 per pack. Considering 6 games is almost more than season seats in the south stand it's not hard to see why people have started to think better of it.

I'm betting the new yellow/red card policy is their way of removing season seats in the south stand and then giving them to others at an inflated price the following season.

grizzle
04-15-2010, 09:04 AM

I only see this as being a good thing for everyone. That means it will free up a ton of spots on the waiting lists to give tickets to actual fans, not people just trying to make money and if there are less buyers it may cause them to reconsider the pricing a bit.

menefreghista
04-15-2010, 09:07 AM
I only see this as being a good thing for everyone. That means it will free up a ton of spots on the waiting lists to give tickets to actual fans, not people just trying to make money and if there are less buyers it may cause them to reconsider the pricing a bit.

They might also stop with the 'premium' pricing.

menefreghista
04-15-2010, 09:15 AM
On ticketbastard I can only get pairs in one price range now ($58). So they must be approaching a true sell out now.

Whether people show up (or on time) is a whole other story.

A ton of tickets on the official team exchange though.

JonO
04-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Pfft - trying to get rid of mine anyway possible and still no nibbles (half price now). Not nearly as much interest as in the past...

cosmos
04-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Section 132 row 1 is still available on Tickmaster - crazy

JDG
04-15-2010, 01:38 PM
On ticketbastard I can only get pairs in one price range now ($58). So they must be approaching a true sell out now.

Whether people show up (or on time) is a whole other story.

A ton of tickets on the official team exchange though.

This is a premium game so the cheapest ticket is $40.
With that in mind, $58 isn't too bad.

Carefree
04-15-2010, 01:41 PM
I checked Craigslist this morning and there are TONS of tickets available, many for less than box office price.

menefreghista
04-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I checked Craigslist this morning and there are TONS of tickets available, many for less than box office price.

Interesting.

The official team exchange has about as much now as it did when I checked in the morning.

Pachuco
04-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I just searched for 8 seats and got a hit in the north end. Crazy!

nfitz
04-15-2010, 01:48 PM
This is interesting ...

There are now 131 tickets available on Ticketmaster. For only $20 + the $7.50 tickemaster fee.

Obstructed view ... seat 1 ...

On the bright side, I'm not seeing any availability in yellow or light grey.

menefreghista
04-15-2010, 01:50 PM
This is interesting ...

There are now 131 tickets available on Ticketmaster. For only $20 + the $7.50 tickemaster fee.

Obstructed view ... seat 1 ...

I saw that as well this morning but there were none available.

They must have found out a new way to squeeze in a few more customers after they fully built the new seats.

BuSaPuNk
04-15-2010, 01:51 PM
131 on ticketmaster and probably around 100 or something on the ticketexchange. wow

nfitz
04-15-2010, 01:53 PM
100 tickets on ticketexchange for an evening game last year was pretty typical ... I think it was actually closer to 200!

menefreghista
04-15-2010, 01:55 PM
100 tickets on ticketexchange for an evening game last year was pretty typical ... I think it was actually closer to 200!

Still shit for a high profile game.

In the past, for some of the bigger matches the exchange would have pretty much nothing.

nfitz
04-15-2010, 02:11 PM
True ... but I know a lot of people who hold tickets who don't even live in the GTA, so don't go to weekday games; with only 3-4 a year, it's still cheaper for them.

The lack of yellow and light-grey tickets from Ticketmaster is a good sign. There are medium-greys ... but it's clear that they released more of those today ...

toronto red
04-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Aren't there plenty walk ups tonight though. We'll find out if the scalpers are looking or selling. If their selling, usually a bad sign.

Lennon
04-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Anybody got a cheap single?

ilikemusic
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM

They use this wording to hide the fact that the tickets aren't moving as fast as they'd like.

:lol:

I lol'd when I saw that on the TFC site.