PDA

View Full Version : Another wakeup call for those that have been drinking MLSE kool aid

trane
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Did you notice that the Philadelphia Union already won a game. First Seatle proved that this whole this is a new franchise, we cannot be expected to win, bullshit.

The moment that we went all those games without a win and a goal, Mo should have had his ass fired.

flatpicker
04-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Another post that probably could have been put in several pre-existing threads.
;)

Yes, we suck, MLSE sucks, Mo sucks...

Pachuco
04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm silently waiting to see if the Union beats us in our own house, the same way Seattle embarrassed us in our own house when they were an expansion team. You can be sure this subject will be talked about thursday night if this happens.

Whoop
04-12-2010, 01:41 PM
If you think the pressure is on these guys now, wait until Thursday.

Pressure + TFC = not a great combination

trane
04-12-2010, 01:41 PM
^ This is another point in this. We have been told, over and over again, including by supporters that we have been asking too much. That asking for good play, was asking too much. We were patient, we waited and waited. DO you remmber how it felt for the team to score a goal, win a game?

The point this shows that we stuck with Mo, way to long.

trane
04-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm silently waiting to see if the Union beats us in our own house, the same way Seattle embarrassed us in our own house when they were an expansion team. You can be sure this subject will be talked about thursday night if this happens.

I am expecting, I almost hope for it. Not that I want it, but I want any bullshit excuse to be compltelty eliminated and teh FO to be exposed for what it is PURE SHITE.

Roogsy
04-12-2010, 01:46 PM
I feel your frustration Trane, but you are goiing to have to learn to post within existing threads UNLESS you have a completely NEW point of view or fact that justifies it's own thread.