PDA

View Full Version : Pozniak Update

T_Mizz
06-18-2008, 07:48 PM
Not sure if this has already been posted but it seems Poz has been picked up by Vancouver and will be returning to BMO on july 1st I never knew he was so desperate I would've gladly welcomed him back.

In related news, Montreal and Vancouver both have some young (18-19) players playing for them, why not use our God given right as a higher league club and execute a swoop of their younger more talented players.

jabbronies
06-18-2008, 07:52 PM
ya this hasn't been Poz's year...he's been bounced around a few teams already.

T_Mizz
06-18-2008, 07:55 PM
I was sad to see him go he was a great utility player to step in during international absences. I wish him all the best except in Canada cup games

Lucky Strike
06-18-2008, 07:56 PM
He was a great guy, very versatile but probably made too much money (95k) last year. That aside, it would be great to have him back but he probably wouldn't get much (if any) playing time.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Not sure if this has already been posted but it seems Poz has been picked up by Vancouver and will be returning to BMO on july 1st I never knew he was so desperate I would've gladly welcomed him back.

In related news, Montreal and Vancouver both have some young (18-19) players playing for them, why not use our God given right as a higher league club and execute a swoop of their younger more talented players.

Like the OF do in the SPL!!:D

Dirk Diggler
06-18-2008, 11:05 PM
I really thought that Poz would be good enough to find a spot with some team in the MLS. Apparently not. Either that or he just wanted to return to a Canadian team after being cut by Chivas.

Daveisonfire
06-18-2008, 11:31 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jt8p6A9u61k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jt8p6A9u61k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@ 00:14 (although the whole vid is golden)

Toronto reject
Toronto reject
Toronto reject
Woahhh Ohhh
:p

Nazzer
06-19-2008, 12:02 AM
On the whitecaps website it said that Poz is only there on a temporary basis in the hopes of landing a spot with a European team once their season starts again in August/September.

TorontoBlades
06-19-2008, 09:50 AM
how did you guys really think Poz was that good - he over achieved on a horrible team last year. I'd look much better playing beside Braz too?

Oldtimer
06-19-2008, 10:34 AM
how did you guys really think Poz was that good - he over achieved on a horrible team last year. I'd look much better playing beside Braz too?

He's not great in any position, but he's decent enough at all of them. That makes him a good utility player. Given our depth, we probably don't need him anymore. I still wouldn't mind him here, if we have the cap space.