PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy B Tribute Song at the 11th Minute

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 09:45 AM
I was hoping in addition to any banners and signs that are present we could all try to get on the same page of singing a Brennan tribute song: "We All Dream of a Team of Jimmy B's" when it hits the 11th minute. It's a length song but its simple and I think Jimmy deserves this one. Please post comments:scarf::drum:

For anyone who is not aware it is to the tune of Yellow Submarine

[Chorus is as follows]
We all dream of a team of Jimmy B's, a team of Jimmy B's, a team of Jimmy B's
We all dream of a team of Jimmy B's, a team of Jimmy B's, a team of Jimmy B's

Verse 1:
Number oneeeeeee is Jimmy B
and Number twooooo is Jimmy B
Number threeeee is Jimmy B
and Number fooooour is Jimmy B

[Chorus]

Verse 2:
Number fiiiiiive is Jimmy B
and Number siiiiix is Jimmy B
Number sevennn is Jimmy B
and Number eighhhht is Jimmy B

[Chorus]

Verse 3:
Number niiiine is Jimmy B
and Number teeeeen is Jimmy B
Number ELEVEN! is Jimmy B
and the subs are Jimmy B

[Chorus]

RedsYNWA
04-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Too Long

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 09:54 AM
i agree but its a one time thing, the one game after he retires....the Hey Jimmy Brennan, i wanna know how you scored that goal is a bit short for giving him any sort of recognition no? seems more long a song sung when he makes a big play...thanks for input though

Don Julio
04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Not too long. He played with heart for three years for us, we can handle 3 verses. Or are you worried about trying to remember the lyrics?

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 10:00 AM
If it means giving out some song sheets to get people on the same page i say we do it, the lyrics are actually pretty simple...anyone who reads this will pick it up no problem and if casuals try to get involved...even if they just sing the chorus it would sound great IMO

TFC Cityboy
04-08-2010, 10:02 AM
the back of 115 will help you out and get 'er going...just give us the signal, yeah

TFC Cityboy
04-08-2010, 10:04 AM
we'll do a few extra verses of these 115 faves too
(tune of Michael Finnegan)

Jimmy Brennan is Brazilian
we won't sell for 20 million
on the wing he's fuckin' brilliant
Jimmy Jimmy Brennan

and

You are my Brennan
My Jimmy Brennan
You make me happy when skies are grey
Don't want Ronaldo
cos he's an asshole
Please don't take my Brennan away (maybe revised to Why did you take our Brennan away)

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Sounds good, at the very least 115 is gonna get this going and hopefully it spreads to your right and my left

jabbronies
04-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Love the yellow submarine idea...not too long at all. It's simple and it'll sound great!

Technorgasm
04-08-2010, 10:40 AM
HELLS NO!!

fuck that song suck monkey balls. . I like the initiative. . but why not "WE love our BRennan, Number 11"

I swear I will bring a fog horn, and empty it at every game to drown out that shit fucking song. . .

save it for bus trips or the pub, it has no place in the stand. . UGh FUCK I hate that song, it SUCK SO MUCH FREAKING ASS!!!
ITs the worst!
IF you spread that chant on bread and then put another piece of bread on top of it, you would have a shit sandwich. . . the only one who would enjoy it would be the flies and maybe the odd crew supporters. . . please no, Please for the LOVE OF GOD and all this is freakin holy NO!

Technorgasm
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Where is Parkdale and his "Anti-Beatles" songs. . . .

no seriously, that song is like having braces and a wart covered tongue scraped up and down your cock, by an HIV positive Leper, who is wearing a dirty shit-filled Diaper. . ..

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 10:53 AM
so no you would not like to sing this song? I think that's what i took from that...

also when you say "anti-beatles" songs....so he sings songs that are meant to put down the Beatles? that doesnt seem like it has any place in the stands, on the bus or in the pub...

Roogsy
04-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I am down with this.

Yeah baby! :thumbsup:

Technorgasm
04-08-2010, 11:14 AM
so no you would not like to sing this song? I think that's what i took from that...

also when you say "anti-beatles" songs....so he sings songs that are meant to put down the Beatles? that doesnt seem like it has any place in the stands, on the bus or in the pub...

HE once said to me that he does not like football chants based on beatles songs. . that is all.

Jimmy DEFINITLEY neds a tribute, I love the guy and what he has meant to this club. .but cant we sing Brennan, Number 11 song instead? my 0.02

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 11:25 AM
i say sing them all, Brennan's been our captain from day one, TFC's iron man...all im proposing is that at the 11 we sing this one, ill sing every other song that is sung as well, just trying to make the 11th minute something he nor we will forget

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 12:20 PM
bump

Section 117
04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
I personally don't think he should have a tribute....

What's next a song for Robbo? how about Guevera????

Jimmy IMO is and was one of the most overated player on the team, he was a horrible defender average at best when attacking. tributes should only be for lengends of teh club. Right there has only been one legend and that is Danny.

Just my two cents

Fort York Redcoat
04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Singing his song once more is not a big tribute. I'll join in at 11mins.

Gazza
04-08-2010, 01:57 PM
If the Georgie Best song (yellow submarine/Georgie Best's World) is used as a tribute to Jimmy Brennan, my father will roll right out of his grave...

Belfast_Boy
04-08-2010, 02:11 PM
If the Georgie Best song (yellow submarine/Georgie Best's World) is used as a tribute to Jimmy Brennan, my father will roll right out of his grave...

Georgie! there was a player. but as a Liverpool supporter in Belfast we used to sing...

to the tune of Jesus Christ Super Star.

Georgie Best
Super Star
Wears fancy knickers
and he wears a bra...

anyway. think we need a simple tribute to Jimmy B. I agree with Techno and Redcoat.

Globetrotter
04-08-2010, 02:16 PM
what ever happened to that "i wanna knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow how you scored that goal" song?

TFC Via Buffalo
04-08-2010, 02:47 PM
what ever happened to that "i wanna knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow how you scored that goal" song?

We never found out how.

BigTingsGwan
04-08-2010, 02:56 PM
hey Jimmy Brennan, Oooo Ahhhh I wanna knooowwwwwwwwww

When you'll fire Mo

:D

jmorgs88
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM
anyway. think we need a simple tribute to Jimmy B. I agree with Techno and Redcoat.

Techno lost his mind at the idea but Redcoat supported it...which do you agree with? Bottom line, will you be singing at the 11th minute

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
04-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Not too long. He played with heart for three years for us, we can handle 3 verses. Or are you worried about trying to remember the lyrics?

agree.....not too long!

Im in!

fetajr
04-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Jimmy B sucked too much to be honoring him

Dozitwin
04-09-2010, 08:35 AM
HELLS NO!!

fuck that song suck monkey balls. . I like the initiative. . but why not "WE love our BRennan, Number 11"

I swear I will bring a fog horn, and empty it at every game to drown out that shit fucking song. . .

save it for bus trips or the pub, it has no place in the stand. . UGh FUCK I hate that song, it SUCK SO MUCH FREAKING ASS!!!
ITs the worst!
IF you spread that chant on bread and then put another piece of bread on top of it, you would have a shit sandwich. . . the only one who would enjoy it would be the flies and maybe the odd crew supporters. . . please no, Please for the LOVE OF GOD and all this is freakin holy NO!

I don't think Techno likes the song choice.....just sayin' :)

TFC Cityboy
04-09-2010, 08:36 AM

He was not exactly the world's best LB, BUT the guy played thru broken ribs, broken wrist various other injuries, lived and bled TFC, was our first captain/ first player signed and did a decent job in year 1 playing out of position as CB.
Lump him in the same class as Laurent Robert and Andy Welsh if you like, but you show no class with that comment.

menefreghista
04-09-2010, 08:43 AM

You should try laying off the feta. Maybe too much salt in your diet is clouding your judgement.

If Brennan isn't worthy of us honouring him, we pretty much would have no one to honour.

Section 117
04-09-2010, 08:52 AM
You should try laying off the feta. Maybe too much salt in your diet is clouding your judgement.

If Brennan isn't worthy of us honouring him, we pretty much would have no one to honour.

Really??? Actually there was guy that wore number 9 who did more and deserved to be honoured. I would not classify Jimmy as a legend. He IMO was overated. Yeah he played hurt, but his negative attributes (ie. horrible defender) out weighed his good ones.

I am all for a couple of banners but to sing his name really???? Why not do one for Robbo or Gueveara then. Tributes and singing of people names should be a very exclusive club and again IMO Jimmy doesn't qualify

MUFC_Niagara
04-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I personally don't think he should have a tribute....

What's next a song for Robbo? how about Guevera????

Jimmy IMO is and was one of the most overated player on the team, he was a horrible defender average at best when attacking. tributes should only be for lengends of teh club. Right there has only been one legend and that is Danny.

Just my two cents

I know....its almost as crazy as United fans still singing a song for Cantona, Keane, or Beckham.

Look, it's nothing to honour a former player with a song once in a while. If the player happened to leave us for a another team we can still honour that player by singing a song for them when they are back in town. Its just about respecting what they did for our club.

tfcleeds
04-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Jimmy B definitely deserves some kind of tribute. Our first ever signing, and a servant to the club for the last 3 years. No, he may not quite have lived up to expectations, but that shouldn't determine whether he gets recognition or not. He's been as loyal a servant to the club as any.

Wull
04-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Jimmy B definitely deserves some kind of tribute. Our first ever signing, and a servant to the club for the last 3 years. No, he may not quite have lived up to expectations, but that shouldn't determine whether he gets recognition or not. He's been as loyal a servant to the club as any.

This^^

Plus he and Robbo always put a shift in when they pulled on a jersey

TFC Cityboy
04-09-2010, 10:30 AM
just as with players, some "supporters" have little class in how they view current and former players.
sigh...

jmorgs88
04-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Regardless of how he played, as a homegrown player, first signing, first captain and the first tfc player to raise our first ever trophy i say Jimmy Brennan is a legend

As for Robbo and Guevara, they are both still playing soccer so IMO thats a bit different...and even still its different when Jimmy retires not long before the home opener...

as i said before, dont sing if you dont want to but at the 11th minute, I will honour Jimmy B

Gazza
04-09-2010, 10:49 AM
People throw the word "legend" around a little too easily in football. But he's a symbol of the first season and represented us well so he deserves a place in TFC lore. I'll be singing...volume will depend on how many beers i'm in.

greatwhitenorf
04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Singing about a Team of Jimmy B's is more appropriate than many of you realize.

Did you know, a few years back, while he was playing abroad and for Canada, Jim Brennan had a youth soccer team named after him? True.

East York Brennans.

We thought it was named that because of a car dealership named Brennan sponsoring them and we wanted to get a similar deal.

But when we asked about it, a parent on that team said they were named because the coach liked Jimmy B. Liked the way he played, liked how he conducted himself, thought he'd be a good role model for young, aspiring soccer players.

So there really was A Team of Jimmy B's. That's worth singing about.

And now you know... ...The rrrrrest of the story.

This feels like Paul Harvey bidding you...

Good Day!

Lucky Strike
04-09-2010, 11:07 AM
hey Jimmy Brennan, Oooo Ahhhh I wanna knooowwwwwwwwww

When you'll fire Mo

That's an inspired idea right there.

Section 117
04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
just as with players, some "supporters" have little class in how they view current and former players.
sigh...

What is that suppsoe to mean really? I have little to no class because i think he was overated?? How about taking off those rose coloured glasses that we all wear when discussing our team and then you will see my point. As player he wasn't as good as people think he was and probably not as bad as I think he was.

If people want to give a tribute that is fine, but IMO it should be a one time thing at the most. I will be silent, cause at the end of the day he is Mo's bitch

Stencils
04-09-2010, 11:24 AM
What is that suppsoe to mean really? I have little to no class because i think he was overated?? How about taking off those rose coloured glasses that we all wear when discussing our team and then you will see my point. As player he wasn't as good as people think he was and probably not as bad as I think he was.

If people want to give a tribute that is fine, but IMO it should be a one time thing at the most. I will be silent, cause at the end of the day he is Mo's bitch

I don't think anyone is suggesting we sing for Brennan at every match at every 11th minute if that's what you're thinking this is about.

Gazza
04-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Apparently you have no class if you're not a Jim Brennan fan...I for one am glad to see Carl Robinson gone. I guess that makes me a cave man.

Section 117
04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Apparently you have no class if you're not a Jim Brennan fan...I for one am glad to see Carl Robinson gone. I guess that makes me a cave man.

Really, well I guess have no class and everyone who supports him is full of class.

Just remeber he quit on his team after one game. The supposed leader of our squad quit after one game what he didn't realize that his body couldn't handle it during teh 6 weeks of camp??? Great leader he is. He is 32 bloody years old and he can't take it?? Come on now who his he trying to fool

Gazza
04-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Sorry 117, i was being facetious. I'm not a fan of his either. But if people want to sing, sing! And if they don't, don't tell them they have no class.

menefreghista
04-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Really, well I guess have no class and everyone who supports him is full of class.

Just remeber he quit on his team after one game. The supposed leader of our squad quit after one game what he didn't realize that his body couldn't handle it during teh 6 weeks of camp??? Great leader he is. He is 32 bloody years old and he can't take it?? Come on now who his he trying to fool

I know this isn't the place for this, but I'm of the belief he was pushed out, but is way too diplomatic to state it that way (of course have a nice cushy job doesn't hurt).

Tezza
04-09-2010, 12:36 PM
I certainly don't dream of a team of Jimmie Brennan's. I'm all for honoring him with a song but that song is just inappropriate. lmao

Section 117
04-09-2010, 12:51 PM
I know this isn't the place for this, but I'm of the belief he was pushed out, but is way too diplomatic to state it that way (of course have a nice cushy job doesn't hurt).

Actually, he wasn't from my sources which are very reliable this was suppose to be done right before July as the old CBA contracts were guarenteed at that point, but due to the new CBA he left now.

In the end he quit on his team and for that reason above everything else I will not sing

fetajr
04-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I am all for a couple of banners but to sing his name really???? Why not do one for Robbo or Gueveara then. Tributes and singing of people names should be a very exclusive club and again IMO Jimmy doesn't qualify

exactly what I was thinking

MLSE is well known for "being happy with mediocrity" while filling the seats game in and game out.

What about the fans??

Honoring Brennan would be honoring mediocrity... cheering for the sake of cheering... and if thats the case, then ya, Robbo, Guevara, Wynn (when he visits us), Velez, Garcia when he's canned, should all be honored because they all had heart and wanted to win... just like Brennan

fetajr
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
here's a song for Jimmy B...its from a famous Michael Jackson song

They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So boot it, just boot it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So boot it, but you wanna be bad

Just boot it, boot it, boot it, boot it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just boot it, boot it
Just boot it, boot it
Just boot it, boot it
Just boot it, boot it

Wull
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM

That sounds like every TFC player really. Even Dichio doesn't have a great goal-scoring record overall and is a journeyman pro. Still, he's ours and they're the closest we've got to legends so I'll be singing

greatwhitenorf
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
In light of many people's view of his departure and the current state of the team, singing and merriment is obviously out of the question.

Perhaps we could arrange to toss pigs feet onto the pitch. A 21-foot-salute.

menefreghista
04-09-2010, 03:06 PM
That sounds like every TFC player really. Even Dichio doesn't have a great goal-scoring record overall and is a journeyman pro. Still, he's ours and they're the closest we've got to legends so I'll be singing

This is it.

If Dichio is worthy than Brennan is just as worthy.

Jeffro
04-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Only on these boards will you find people saying that our captain since day one, who played almost every minute of TFC's existence, through injuries and broken bones, doesn't deserve to be honored after his retirement.

I would agree, classless.

Section 117
04-09-2010, 03:19 PM
I completely disagree Dichio is and was more of an influential player both on and off the pitch.

Jeffro
04-09-2010, 03:21 PM
It's not about whether or not he's the best left back of all time, he surely isn't.

It's about everything the man did for our club.

Gazza
04-09-2010, 03:28 PM
A captain that lead us through 3 years of futility! Legend! The only trophy we won was due to a lights out performance from De Ro...all Jim Brennan did was lift the trophy before everyone else because he had an arm band on.

Mo was our first coach, why don't we honour HIM too!

I thought i knew what the definition of class was, but apparently i don't. Apparently if you pay money to go to a sporting event and you're disappointed with the captain of your team and speak out about it, you're classless. When that captain quits on your team and you speak out about it, you're classless. Well, i guess i'm classless...and how?

Canadian Blue
04-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Good suggestion......simple and familiar

jmorgs88
04-09-2010, 03:46 PM
wow this whole idea has taken a turn for the worst, perhaps right after the song that some of us wish to sing we should sing a song protesting him having any further involvement with the club that way we're all happy...maybe write a new song, something that gets the msg across "thanks for the three year but we're glad to see you go"

dont get me wrong, I love Dichio as much as the next guy but there is plenty of bad that we could have harped on when he was done, but no, as a supporter you give a tribute to all the positive the player has done for the team

i dont see it as a matter of having class or no class, it just seems it should be plain black and white, he retired, hes been our captain for 3 years, see him off with one song....

Gazza
04-09-2010, 03:49 PM
That's very classy of you jmorgs;)

Stencils
04-09-2010, 03:55 PM

I was just thinking this actually.

I wonder if Brennan scored that goal on that fateful day this whole thread might be completely reversed:

Brennan song no question, Dichio song unjustified.

In the end if you sing you sing if you don't you don't. The debate will be answered by the volume in the stadium and nothing else AND that is the ultimate qualifier of any tribute, not whether or not people decided to sing a song.

greatwhitenorf
04-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Only on these boards will you find people saying that our captain since day one, who played almost every minute of TFC's existence, through injuries and broken bones, doesn't deserve to be honored after his retirement.

I would agree, classless.

Bingo.

Fine player, good man, excellent choice as first captain. There are comments on here that reach a new low.

morgank1986
04-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Fine player, good man, excellent choice as first captain.

I'll be singing for him.

tfc2007
04-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Sing it loud, Sing it proud.

ag futbol
04-09-2010, 05:10 PM

It's year four.

What are we going to have the Brennan 11, Dichio 24, the Milos Kocic 24.5, the JDG 6, the dero 14 a short time down the road?

Let's stop making heros of everybody and get down to business. I vote NO to this biggest way possible. Thanks to Jimmy B for being here, but your achievements are nowhere near worthy of being sung every game. That's not about disrespect, that's about the truth.

There will be plenty of people to honour in due time. Let history occur on it's own, let's not manufacture it.

AL-MO
04-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Good suggestion......simple and familiar

I am up for it. One time through @ the 11th minute on Thursday.

Sing it every game? NO.

Oh and Section 117 you can't compare Brennan and Dichio, you have a CONFLICT of interest. :D

AL-MO
04-09-2010, 05:21 PM
It's year four.

What are we going to have the Brennan 11, Dichio 24, the Milos Kocic 24.5, the JDG 6, the dero 14 a short time down the road?

Let's stop making heros of everybody and get down to business. I vote NO to this biggest way possible. Thanks to Jimmy B for being here, but your achievements are nowhere near worthy of being sung every game. That's not about disrespect, that's about the truth.

There will be plenty of people to honour in due time. Let history occur on it's own, let's not manufacture it.

Some how people got the idea the OP was suggesting every game. Read back, he is just suggesting for one game.

ag futbol
04-09-2010, 05:22 PM
nevermind...

AL-MO
04-09-2010, 05:26 PM
I thought the same too when I originally saw this thread AG. :D

jmorgs88
04-09-2010, 06:11 PM
For anyone that is still not clear on my idea, I am proposing that we sing this one time, just in the home opener next Thursday. My apologies if that was unclear. I am not proposing that we sing it every game, just the first one after he has retired.

AL-MO
04-09-2010, 06:27 PM
For anyone that is still not clear on my idea, I am proposing that we sing this one time, just in the home opener next Thursday. My apologies if that was unclear. I am not proposing that we sing it every game, just the first one after he has retired.

I think its a great idea.

jmorgs88
04-11-2010, 10:59 PM
bump

what do all you rpb who were on the road trip think of this idea?

Yagbod
04-11-2010, 11:07 PM
It sounded great in Foxboro we should definitely do it again on Thurs.

zeelaw
04-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Honestly, for this one match, you should give a Jimmy B chant during Dichio's minute...
just for this one match.

jmorgs88
04-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Honestly, for this one match, you should give a Jimmy B chant during Dichio's minute...
just for this one match.

Dichio's minute is his for a reason, I think most others will agree that his song should be sung from now till forever at that point in every game

Gazza
04-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Dichio's minute is his for a reason, I think most others will agree that his song should be sung from now till forever at that point in every game

Agree 100%...11th minute will suffice.

Stryker
04-11-2010, 11:28 PM
It's year four.

Yeah I have to agree with this. Brennen was a marginal player at best.
I think some people are trying so hard to be the best fans in the league that they'll sing for anything.
It'll be nice when we have players actually worthy of this stuff someday.

jmorgs88
04-11-2010, 11:44 PM
not sure if you read the first few pages of the thread but there was a bit of a misunderstanding, there is no intention of singing this song every 11th minute, simply a one time thing at the first home game since his retirement

BS1327
04-12-2010, 08:27 AM
I agree. I think this would be a great way to honour Brennan and what he has done for the club. A one time deal, I'm in!

raj100
04-12-2010, 03:25 PM
how about in the 11th minute we chant:

THERES ONLY ONE JIMMY BRENNAN!
ONE JIMMY BRENNAN!
WALKING ALONG
SINGING A SONG
WALKING IN A BRENNAN WONDERLAND!

zeelaw
04-12-2010, 03:40 PM
notice how I said for this "one game"

nascarguy
04-12-2010, 04:03 PM
cool

jmorgs88
04-13-2010, 10:00 AM
notice how I said for this "one game"

Maybe its just me but i dont think we should replace the dichio song for anything ever, not even one game, there are 89+ other minutes to sing for anyone else...also dichio's minute has no significance to jimmy, why not do it on the 11th, at least its his number, better then nothing

GlenM
04-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Sing for Brennan in the 11 minute out of respect, the man played here since season 1 and was the Captain. Also, played for Canada Internationally.

The man deserves a farewell IMO.

GlenM

UltraFootyKWC
04-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I for one will sing this loud and proud for our first ever signing and captain for our first three years. The man was a warrior, playing nearly every minute through a multitude of injuries. He was TFC through and through. I agree he's not to be placed in the same "Legend" category as Dichio, but we can surely sing one fuckin' song for the guy. Everyone should just relax and enjoy the moment for once.

I can't believe people are opposing this.

Gazza
04-13-2010, 03:05 PM
I sang to him a few hours ago...he seemed a little creeped out, maybe we should reconsider?

Azerban
04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
if you can't bother to push air through your vocal chords for sixty fucking seconds one single time for a dude who played for us through broken bones you can drown in a septic tank

additionally, fuck you

jmorgs88
04-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Which chant to sing in the 11th?

THERES ONLY ONE JIMMY BRENNAN or WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF JIMMY B's

I_AM_CANADIAN
04-13-2010, 03:48 PM
The Yellow Submarine one is better, and there shouldn't be anyone who doesn't know that song... and the 'there's only one' song was for Sutton originally, I seem to recall.

And as mentioned, the OP said for one game. Panties can now be unwadded.

jmorgs88
04-13-2010, 03:54 PM
and even if you dont know our version of the song, who doesnt know the original...theres not that big of a change...

DichioTFC
04-13-2010, 03:56 PM
i wish i were in the supporters section for this game. i would sing Team of Jimmy Bs whether anyone joined me or not.

jmorgs88
04-13-2010, 03:59 PM
sing from where you are, hopefully enough of us will be going that you dont look like a fool (if you arent gonna be at the game id still respect you very much for singing)

DichioTFC
04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
sing from where you are, hopefully enough of us will be going that you dont look like a fool (if you arent gonna be at the game id still respect you very much for singing)

section 226, row 15... close enough (hopefully) join in with NEE hopefully

DichioTFC
04-13-2010, 04:03 PM
btw, shouldnt we change it to:

All I Really Want is a FO Full of Jimmy Bs
Ownerrrr... Jimmy B
President... Jimmy B
GMMMM... Jimmy B
Head Coach.... Jimmy B

jmorgs88
04-13-2010, 04:18 PM
clever..yes..catchy..not so much :D

DichioTFC
04-13-2010, 04:24 PM
clever..yes..catchy..not so much :D

maybe it isnt such a great idea...i'm pretty sure people dont want a FO that quits one game into the season

morgank1986
04-13-2010, 06:45 PM
maybe it isnt such a great idea...i'm pretty sure people dont want a FO that quits one game into the season

A lot of people have been talking about how Brennan quit and I've gotten tired of reading it over and over again. He said his body could no longer do it anymore, he quit before it start hurting the team, as a good captain would.

We've all been very critical of a player who should have taken action when he realized he was hurting the team.

DichioTFC
04-13-2010, 06:51 PM
A lot of people have been talking about how Brennan quit and I've gotten tired of reading it over and over again. He said his body could no longer do it anymore, he quit before it start hurting the team, as a good captain would.

We've all been very critical of a player who should have taken action when he realized he was hurting the team.

lol i've supported Jimmy B from the retirement announcement onwards, just a light-hearted comment.
hence the ---> :D