PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

ua-kozak_TFC
04-07-2010, 11:56 AM
So after Brenan's departure partly due to his alleged non fond views of preki but more importantly to cap space. As you may have realized the last starter of the "great core" of players (according to MO) is gone.
The team is all over the place and a revolving door of MLS. I am not sure who runs the shots in buiding the team ( signings or departures wise) at this point whether it is preki or MO. But I think our RAGe about the situation although completely justified given this is the 4th season. And the PLAY OFFS are a MUST without excuse, it is not realitic given what is happening and the state of the team we look more disorganized and in a worse shape than Philadelphia...
In my view what is happening is a TFC 2.0 orchetrated by Preki [i hope]. Because all these "great additions" according to MO, with flashy resume but trashy on field performance are gone. And i feel this new direction is for the good of the club because we know where MO took us already...

Thus even though realistically we have little chance of making the play offs we need to accept things as they are (that this is a rebuilding of TFC) ANdwe need to concentrate our anger on MO, and try to get his ass out of here so we can actually start fresh... WITHOUT HIM!! I think Preki is a good coach and knows how to build a team, and unfortunately may get all the blame for MO's horrible management of the team over the last 3 years. But at the end of the day I feel this was all a product of MLSE bad management for giving Mo an UNDESERVED extention, and they MUST fix their mistake by getting his ASS our of here ASAP...even if it means that MO is going away with free cash. Atleast he won;t be around doing jack shit and holding the organization back... it will save us almost 2 years of time...

i think we as fans have to keep everything in perspective and target the root of the problem and be more understanding of those who are trying to make it right. :scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Beach_Red
04-07-2010, 12:00 PM
If you look around at some other threads you'll see people are still trying to find the real, "root of the problem." When you have the manager, coach, the entire coaching staff and many of the players all represented by the same agent it's a little more complicated than one guy...