PDA

View Full Version : Today's News, Sunday,Apr.04

denime
04-04-2010, 07:57 AM
Mornin'

No TFC News.

SUNSHINE (http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/):yum:_:hump:_:drool5:_:hurray:

denime
04-04-2010, 08:05 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/358zz38.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zc688.jpg

justin
04-04-2010, 08:36 AM
the new look red bulls seem to no longer be shite.

boban
04-04-2010, 09:06 AM
And later in the year they have Henry and Lehmans coming over.
Only looking good for them.

Pigfynn
04-04-2010, 09:16 AM
....and our answer to those guys is Chad Barrett and Jacob Peterson. LOOK OUT WORLD!!!!

ManUtd4ever
04-04-2010, 09:24 AM
New York and L.A. at the top of the table early in the season. MLS executives must be smiling ear to ear. Now if the other marquee franchise in the MLS could get it's act together and rise to the top we'd all be happy...

Eastend
04-04-2010, 09:24 AM
And later in the year they have Henry and Lehmans coming over.
Only looking good for them.

I'll have to have a sign ready for Henry, "WE ONLY USE FEET IN MLS"....

I sit behind the south goal so he should be able to see it easily.

CretanBull
04-04-2010, 09:28 AM
I'll have to have a sign ready for Henry, "WE ONLY USE FEET IN MLS"....

I sit behind the south goal so he should be able to see it easily.

Perfect :D

TFCRegina
04-04-2010, 10:27 AM
"Not so fast Henry...you score with your feet, not with your hands."

Oldtimer
04-04-2010, 10:38 AM
New York and L.A. at the top of the table early in the season. MLS executives must be smiling ear to ear. Now if the other marquee franchise in the MLS could get it's act together and rise to the top we'd all be happy...

Columbus?

:lol:

rocker
04-04-2010, 10:44 AM

And DC United has taken on that shite role this season... 4-0 loss away... 2-0 loss at home. no offense and no defense. ouch!

Waggy
04-04-2010, 10:50 AM
And DC United has taken on that shite role this season... 4-0 loss away... 2-0 loss at home. no offense and no defense. ouch!

Glass houses my friend. Until proven otherwise glass houses.

TFCRegina
04-04-2010, 11:10 AM

Agreed, although after Columbus I felt like our team could actually amount to something given some preparation...and putting Garcia on the bench for at least 70 minutes (if not more...but we have depth issues, so we have to make provisions) each game.

rocker
04-04-2010, 11:12 AM

what? I can't criticize another team or point out the fact that another team sucks?
Why not?

DC is shite so far.. 2-0 loss, 4-0 loss... don't deny the facts :)

Waggy
04-04-2010, 11:40 AM
what? I can't criticize another team or point out the fact that another team sucks?
Why not?

DC is shite so far.. 2-0 loss, 4-0 loss... don't deny the facts :)

Haha not saying don't criticize, but we should be careful who we call shite, at least till we score a goal. But ya, DC not looking good thus far. And with the stadium issues too... sad state of affairs for what was the leagues marquee franchise. I feel bad for em.

On the other hand, one less team we have to worry about taking a playoff spot. So screw em haha. I'll feel better about the whole thing if on Sat the effort from the 2nd half at Columbus can last a full 90.

Anyone see any match reports about the friendly yesterday? Was there any analysis? Anyone see ANYTHING?

rocker
04-04-2010, 12:18 PM
well I just like pointing out the faults and failures of our enemies. It makes the supporters culture that much richer :)
I can't get a good rivalry going with DC if I get all "kumbaya" with them. ;)

I get joy out of their failures, particularly after how they made such a big deal last year about all the trophies they've won in MLS!

devioustrevor
04-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Is it only me, or is today's SSG orange?

Roogsy
04-04-2010, 01:23 PM
:lol:

Yes she is!

devioustrevor
04-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Maybe today she should be called the Sunshine Oompa-Loompa then.

Why do people think that being orange is attractive? To me it looks ridiculous.

Kaz
04-04-2010, 01:55 PM
according to the MLS preview of the red bulls and Sounder game there must have been a few trades back and forth. Because when the game actually started everyone was playing for the right team... ;)
gotta love that quality control on the new MLS website.

Injuries
Seattle
OUT: DF Chris Albright (knee surgery recovery); DF Kevin Goldthwaite (adductor surgery recovery); MF Giorgi Chirgadze (hip surgery); MF Carl Robinson (R knee sprain)
New York
OUT: FW Nate Jaqua (pubic symphysis); PROBABLE: FW Freddie Ljungberg (lower back contusion); FW Fredy Montero (lower back contusion)

Waggy
04-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Maybe today she should be called the Sunshine Oompa-Loompa then.

Why do people think that being orange is attractive? To me it looks ridiculous.

Maybe she took the SUNshine girl bit seriously?

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week :hide:

KezmanCCCC
04-04-2010, 02:17 PM
i remember once at my work this one guy was like "my ex was a sunshine girl" she is a model bla bla bla... and i thought to myself... just because she was a sunshine girl that dosnt really mean much.... 75% of them should not be there...:P

Antoshka
04-04-2010, 09:46 PM
fake tan, fake tits, fake teeth... meh

Carts
04-04-2010, 10:41 PM
fake tan, fake tits, fake teeth... meh

Science and technology are AWESOME... ;)

Carts...:D

PS: My front teeth are fake as well (thanks to Junior Hockey)