deltox
03-31-2010, 12:42 PM
http://www.mlssoccer.com/content/top-moments-bmo-field-history

SmokedPanda
03-31-2010, 12:55 PM
awesome video package

flatpicker
03-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Never get tired of that first ever goal highlight.

Remember back then when we were all happy with life?
Sure would be nice to get that feeling back.

rocker
03-31-2010, 01:12 PM

well, I remember we weren't that happy before the first goal. I remember being frustrated as hell that we'd gone 4 games to start our history with no goals and some downright shitty play.

Dichio's goal was like a massive weight off our shoulders, not just a first goal.

flatpicker
03-31-2010, 01:14 PM
^ True enough, but we weren't totally miserable yet... we were still happy about having a team.

boban
03-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Where was the cushion toss of 2007 against Chicago.
That was a highlight above anything on that video.

Crazy Canuck
03-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Didn't appreciate the goal from half scored by New England but what a goal scored by Danny to make the come back for the tie. Definitely my Fav goal since TFC inception.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
03-31-2010, 01:32 PM
the only thing i got from that video....is how much I MISS DANNY DICHIO!!!:(

come back danny!!!

Eastend
03-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Where was the cushion toss of 2007 against Chicago.
That was a highlight above anything on that video.

3:30 of the video, right after Dichio's goal.

canadian_bhoy
03-31-2010, 01:40 PM
I still think that Danny's goal against NE is my favorite ever. Meaningless game, tying goal...pure euphoria.

Man...it's going to be great this year watching all the other team's fans bitch and complain over all the BMO love on the MLS Website. Hey crew, fill your tin can and then let's talk.

Shakes McQueen
03-31-2010, 01:44 PM
All of those moments were great.

Even though we got throttled by Madrid, I was ecstatic when Gala scored that one for us. And the All-Star Game turned out to be a great game too.

- Scott

TFC_Junky
03-31-2010, 02:24 PM
that...kicked...ass...seriously

Redcoe15
03-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Awesome! They saved the best for last with Danny D's first TFC goal, the first in club history. :scarf:

Brooker
03-31-2010, 08:44 PM

who's this we? don't lump all of us in with the miserable bunch.

JuliquE
04-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Delectable.

Yohan
04-01-2010, 12:25 AM
the only thing i got from that video....is how much I MISS DANNY DICHIO!!!:(

come back danny!!!
I doubt TFC will ever get another legend that brings out our emotion like Dichio ever did

I could see DeRo leading TFC to MLS cup coming close, but nobody will leave a mark on the club like Dichio... at least from emotional point of view

FluSH
04-01-2010, 06:57 AM
I still think that Danny's goal against NE is my favorite ever. Meaningless game, tying goal...pure euphoria.

Man...it's going to be great this year watching all the other team's fans bitch and complain over all the BMO love on the MLS Website. Hey crew, fill your tin can and then let's talk.

Yup... He saved us... it was all about pride that day... that was the biggest goal for me... Dichio came in and redeemed us.

I_AM_CANADIAN
04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
Great vid. I remember the pink shirt game, just a great evening overall.

Technorgasm
04-01-2010, 08:28 AM
wow it seems like the league is really Kissing our asses lately. . .

lets allow it to go to our heads.

Chevy
04-01-2010, 08:31 AM

A big +1.

Parkdale
04-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Hello Nurse!

http://www.mlssoccer.com/content/makingthecut4

Parkdale
04-01-2010, 08:40 AM
what was the link to the video about Toronto opening the season in Columbus a few years ago? I didn't get to watch it yet.

Steve
04-01-2010, 08:44 AM
I doubt TFC will ever get another legend that brings out our emotion like Dichio ever did

I could see DeRo leading TFC to MLS cup coming close, but nobody will leave a mark on the club like Dichio... at least from emotional point of view

That's because no matter what happens, you can't recreate the emotion of the beginning of the first season. Sure, we have more skilled players than Dichio now, but we don't have the player that ended the first drought (the one we all thought would never end), or players that salvaged that last bit of pride from a season that had few positives in it.

The best part about the first goal, is the credit isn't really Dichio's. Sure, he got himself into the right position, but it was actually Buddle who fought for that goal, who dug himself in, chased down a ball he worked for, and put it across goal for Dichio to put in. Oh well, that's how the cards fall I guess. Poor Buddle :).

Steve
04-01-2010, 08:45 AM
wow it seems like the league is really Kissing our asses lately. . .

lets allow it to go to our heads.

They want us to stay engaged even though we have a shite team. Time to force them to bend the rules for us too! LA North they should call us. We can't win when the rules are fair, so make the rules unfair, it's the only fair thing to do...