PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Tickets are starting to arrive!

Pages : 1 [2]

13CP
03-31-2010, 11:02 AM
I just received a text telling me to pick up my season tickets today but it didn't even tell me where :(

13CP
03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Nvm solved :D

Alonso
03-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Just got mine (Queen and John drop off).

I like the packaging. They really hit the mark with the bag. Love the scarf. the sticker is questionable, I would have rather had a Jesus Fish with TFC written on it, but whatever.

Season Tickets are nice and compact. It would be nice if next year they keep the same size of ticket, but include a small metal travel box for them. Something that would help to keep them from bending. Similar to this but cooler and sleeker and minus the polka dots:
http://media.uxcell.com/uxcell/images/item/catalog/ux_a09030600ux0150_ux_c.jpg

Dude, you read my mind, I've been thinking of what I can McGiver up to do the job. Tickets will be ruined by the end of the year for sure if I don't.

MLSE could make a fortune if they market it something small and compact that would hold the tickets.

eustacchio
03-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Finally, after three years of scowering the Ticket Trader forum and befriending season tickets holders, I have a seat to call my own (for this season at least). BOOM!

jaahuuu
03-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Still waiting :(

Got the tracking number from account manager, went to purolators website, was told to call phone number, called phone number & talked to automated thingy, transferred to actual person, was told there is no scanning info for this package.

WTF!?!:hulk:

Crazy Canuck
03-31-2010, 01:02 PM
Whoohoo!

When I first saw the box I was skeptical.
Scarf is amazing with the exception of how they pinned the ticket to the scarf. Now, I have to re sow the ticket on if I'm gone a wear it. Tickets themselves look really good. Sticker, I prefer if they put the TFC crest instead.
We got a new grass field so you can't win them all.

flatpicker
03-31-2010, 01:04 PM
^ so I wasn't the only one who had both ends of the scarf stuck to the ticket?

What's the deal with that?

905shmick
03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Dude, you read my mind, I've been thinking of what I can McGiver up to do the job. Tickets will be ruined by the end of the year for sure if I don't.

MLSE could make a fortune if they market it something small and compact that would hold the tickets.

Leave the tickets at home and print off the tickets from the account manager site.

eustacchio
03-31-2010, 03:19 PM
^ so I wasn't the only one who had both ends of the scarf stuck to the ticket?

What's the deal with that?

mine's like that too.

WATP
04-01-2010, 08:39 AM
Still waiting :(

Got the tracking number from account manager, went to purolators website, was told to call phone number, called phone number & talked to automated thingy, transferred to actual person, was told there is no scanning info for this package.

WTF!?!:hulk:
Had the same thing happen to me. Tickets just arrived this morning. Checked the purolator website and it still says there is no scanning info :crazy:

mmmikey
04-01-2010, 08:49 AM
been tryin to find this out... a friend showed me his season ticket package and i LOVE the stripes. does anyone know if a similar scarf will go on sale to the general public? it's by far my fav tfc scarf to date.. maybe i could get one embroidered with "waiting list 2010"

flatpicker
04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
^ You might want to check around here to see if there are any "bar" scarves available through RPB.
Not sure if you need to be a member to get your hands on one though... and they aren't exactly the same as these TFC ones.

onemanbarmyarmy
04-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Thank god I bought a house as now they will actually deliver to me. Also, thank god my wife will be on Mat-leave when tix come out next season so I can actually get them the day they are delivered instead of picking up in etobicoke.

tfcfans
04-01-2010, 10:34 AM
^^mmmikey - In reference to your previous post

CoachGT had a few bar scarves at the opener at Joe's this past weekend (I picked one up myself!) - you may want to send him a PM and see if he has any left.....Like flatpicker said; I am not sure on whether you need to be a member or not but you can check with CoachGT and I am sure he will fill you in on the details.....

mmmikey
04-01-2010, 10:49 AM
tnx for the tips guys! will do..

nfitz
04-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Have the Partial Ticket packs started to ship yet?

Yagbod
04-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Maybe this was posted elsewhere, but does anyone know why the Ticketexchange does not seem functional? It says there is nothing for sale yet, but I find that hard to believe, plus it seems to be preventing me from putting mine up for sale.

Oblio2
04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Got mine the other day.
My ticket Rep, David Barker kicks ass.
I sent a message that I was in a cast and off my feet so, unable to get my tickets at work. It was too late to change my address so, he waited until they were returned and had them couriered to my home and then offered to exchange my opening day tickets for the special access tickets (Handicaped?) and offered a wheelchair!!!!

He called a few times to let meknow he sent the tickets and advised they were on their way. Anyway, I cant make opening day, due to my inury but very much appreciate the service.

jaahuuu
04-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Had the same thing happen to me. Tickets just arrived this morning. Checked the purolator website and it still says there is no scanning info :crazy:
There's still no info, so I called TFC this morning. They were returned to the team. Apparently Purolator doesn't understand USA. Neither Purolator or TFC felt is was necessary to notifiy me of what happened to the tickets either. They were going to be mailed again today, I hope its through FedEx or UPS.

WATP
04-05-2010, 03:45 PM
I always prefer USPS or FedEx when I get shipments from the states. UPS always jacks up the brokerage fees.

Gixmo
04-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Anyone received the All Season Packs yet?

10 days to game time and nothing has shown up? It's not like I can't print them off but I haven't seen a notice at all?

nfitz
04-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Anyone received the All Season Packs yet?

10 days to game time and nothing has shown up? It's not like I can't print them off but I haven't seen a notice at all?I'm yet to receive mine, nor have I actually heard of anyone receiving theirs!

Anyone?

nascarguy
04-08-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm yet to receive mine, nor have I actually heard of anyone receiving theirs!

Anyone?
If you did not get it yet I would call tfc most people got there last month.

nfitz
04-08-2010, 09:53 AM
If you did not get it yet I would call tfc most people got there last month.I hadn't heard of anyone getting them yet.

I just now phoned them, and they told me that they only sent them out yesterday, so no one would receive them before today. Everyone should have them today or tomorrow.

nfitz
04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Ah ... just arrived.

Hmm, and not even a bumper sticker. Given that the partial pack holders pay significantly more than season ticket holders, you'd think that we'd at least get the occasional goody.

ginkster88
04-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Anybody else get a partial pack today?

ilikemusic
04-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Ah ... just arrived.

Hmm, and not even a bumper sticker. Given that the partial pack holders pay significantly more than season ticket holders, you'd think that we'd at least get the occasional goody.

We get nothing eh?

A FedEx envelope with a sheet of paper telling us how much they love us, and our standard boring perforated line of tickets. :(

Ya, mine came today.

Incredibly lame how they give us nothing.

Suds
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
We get nothing eh?

A FedEx envelope with a sheet of paper telling us how much they love us, and our standard boring perforated line of tickets. :(

Ya, mine came today.

what??? they didn't give you Marlies tickets with yours? :hide:

:D

Erkan16
04-08-2010, 08:56 PM
nothing for me yet (sports pack)... but I did get my Raptors playoff tix today for all 4 rounds so it was not a complete waste :)

Smokecell
04-08-2010, 10:02 PM
I got my partial pack tickets today via purolator

Yagbod
04-08-2010, 10:07 PM
nothing for me yet (sports pack)... but I did get my Raptors playoff tix today for all 4 rounds so it was not a complete waste :)

'4 rounds', hilarious.

:out:

Gixmo
04-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Ya, for some reason my seat went to my old address? It hasn't been in the account manager from August of last year? Odd... So I gotta go get them at the depot tomorrow. No biggie

As for treats, no treats there guys - Just ticketmaster tickets :) There's always next year.

SuperTCP
04-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Anybody else get a partial pack today?

My "Season Ticket's - not really" as I tell people (3 Partial Packs to make up a season but cost us more with no goodies) have not yet arrived - was told i would have it by end of this week. Hope they arrive tomorrow.

My Dads Ramsom packed arrived today.

SuperTCP
04-08-2010, 10:21 PM
We get nothing eh?

Ya, mine came today.

Agreed, and the tickets are ugly. Season tickets look sweet. Next year will be our time boys - time us Partial and Ransom pack boys get our hands on some seasons...:)

Gixmo
04-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Agreed, and the tickets are ugly. Season tickets look sweet. Next year will be our time boys - time us Partial and Ransom pack boys get our hands on some seasons...:)

Well, that was my hope this year, and I ended up worse of then I was in January of last year.. However, hope is all we got...

SuperTCP
04-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Well, that was my hope this year, and I ended up worse of then I was in January of last year.. However, hope is all we got...

My cousins account:
Year 1 - partial pack
Year 2- he could of had seasons but too expensive so he went for partial pack
Year 3 - Affordable Seasons

My account:
Last year - Ransom pack
This year - Partial pack
next year- better be f-ing seasons!

Keep the hope alive.

Gixmo
04-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Well that's a positive timeline indeed TCP-IP, I should say I had a full option on Season in teh reds, but I wasn't paying 1200..

My options were Ransoms, or full price prawny seasons.. So I'm hoping either Partials next year, or a full ride.. Partials in SG seats would be great, Full time in SG's even better.. I'm going to find it hard to be in 111 for a few years, then go sit down in 108 :(

Mark in Ottawa
04-09-2010, 11:41 AM
When you live "from away" where everygame is an away game...
and you work more than one job or have limited cash...
all you hope for is that they would stop holding you to "ransom" packs :(

Captain
04-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Last year I was offered the Ransom pack and said no way. This year I got offer them again and decided to get them on the basis that next year I'd be able to buy the partial pack. Are you guys saying that might not be the case?

Ransom pack has not arrived yet although the 'free' Marlies tickets are now history.

Gixmo
04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Captain - Perhaps not, I was on 2 Ransoms this year.. I got 1 this year, all that was left I guess... I could have picked up full seats at 1,000+ so I wasn't doing that.

If the team has a horrid year, and alot of people pack it in, it only gets better and easier overall for us to pick up a full ride, or partials at the very least

Klinsmann
04-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Last year I was offered the Ransom pack and said no way. This year I got offer them again and decided to get them on the basis that next year I'd be able to buy the partial pack. Are you guys saying that might not be the case?

Ransom pack has not arrived yet although the 'free' Marlies tickets are now history.

Season 2 I bought the ransom pack.
Season 3 I bought 2 single season tix
Season 4 I have my own pair of seasons (Finally)!

nfitz
04-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Season 1 Waiting list
Season 2 pack with Montreal/Vancouver (seemed to put me at top of red list)
Season 3 Ransom pack pair
Season 4 single partial (Carlsberg) pack in dark grey (though they did offer me a single season in Red).

probably a bit tougher with a pair though ... hmm, what do i do with a 3-year old and 2 season tickets that aren't together ...

rocker
04-09-2010, 02:03 PM
you suckas all came late to the game... this is your penance!

dupont
04-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Season 1: Waiting list
Season 2: Shitty ransom Marlies pack
Season 3: Shitty ransom Marlies pack
Season 4: A pair of full season tickets (dark grey)

I'm very pleased with how quickly I got into season tickets.

Auzzy
04-09-2010, 02:16 PM
you suckas all came late to the game... this is your penance!

Yeah, I don't know WTF my problem was. I remember watching the cam & checking out the pictures when the stadium was being built. But I couldn't get my act in gear to buy seasons or at least get on the waiting list earlier. I knew I had to miss a couple of games each year (especially summer), didn't want to deal with scalpers, and didn't know about ticket exchange & trader and all that. I will pay for it, for years to come! (Unless the team continues to suck, which I don't hope.) Still on ransom pack now, but no problems getting seats for all the games I want this year via advance sale date.

nfitz
04-09-2010, 02:49 PM
you suckas all came late to the game... this is your penance!Perhaps we came early, and remember never having problems getting tickets to NASL games ...

Technorgasm
04-09-2010, 03:00 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs492.snc3/26900_379031411804_10611651804_4170249_7003110_n.j pg

Joe Kool
04-09-2010, 03:15 PM
I remember not getting on it right away too thinking that it won't take off right away but I was wrong. Lucky for me I joined the waiting list the minute it came out so never had to buy Marlies.

Year 1: Bought only group tickets from my work ( $10 each for light grey :) ).
Year 2: Bought half season in section 120. (no Marlies)
Year 3: Dark Grey full seasons
Year 4: Med Grey full seasons

menefreghista
04-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Don't worry outsiders, if the team continues its current trend, there will be plenty of cheap season tickets for you.

nfitz
04-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Don't worry outsiders, if the team continues its current trend, there will be plenty of cheap season tickets for you.Current trend is 25 points, 35 points, 39 points. I certainly hope we continue the current trend!

boozilla
04-10-2010, 12:28 AM
came today.. cute little baby plastic backpack. My 1995 girlfriend would have loved this.

jaahuuu
04-12-2010, 09:23 AM
After being returned to the team a couple weeks ago, my tickets were supposedly remailed last monday. They were returned again on thursday, and remailed on friday.

I was told that I should have them today. Right.

SuperTCP
04-12-2010, 01:03 PM
After being returned to the team a couple weeks ago, my tickets were supposedly remailed last monday. They were returned again on thursday, and remailed on friday.

I was told that I should have them today. Right.

I was told firday or monday too - but still have not recieved my Partial Packs. 1st game is 3 days away!:facepalm:

Erkan16
04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
I was told firday or monday too - but still have not recieved my Partial Packs. 1st game is 3 days away!:facepalm:

I haven't received my pack either. This is ridiculous!!!!

Mark in Ottawa
04-14-2010, 06:19 AM
<RANT>
Glad I have the account manager because "out here in the woods" I still haven't received my "ransom pack" tickets.
Now I realize that my tickets are just ticketbastard stubs with nothing added but a form letter from ML$E (thanks for your $$, enjoy the season... blah blah) but would it be too much to expect that I would actually get them before the first game in the pack... that would be TOMORROW!
</RANT>
See y'all tomorrow.

Auzzy
04-14-2010, 06:44 AM
<RANT>
Glad I have the account manager because "out here in the woods" I still haven't received my "ransom pack" tickets.
Now I realize that my tickets are just ticketbastard stubs with nothing added but a form letter from ML$E (thanks for your $$, enjoy the season... blah blah) but would it be too much to expect that I would actually get them before the first game in the pack... that would be TOMORROW!
</RANT>
See y'all tomorrow.

Haven't received my home opener Ransom Pack tickets either, I'm 5.8 km from BMO field. No response yet to an email. Account Manager it is...

Mark in Ottawa
04-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Haven't received my home opener Ransom Pack tickets either, I'm 5.8 km from BMO field. No response yet to an email. Account Manager it is...
Just got a call from home... the Purlolater man just arrived.
That was close... less than 12 hours till I had to be on the road to Toronto. :facepalm:

I_AM_CANADIAN
04-14-2010, 10:34 AM
My ransom tickets are nowhere to be seen. Do ransom people even GET actual paper tickets, or do we have to print them all off?

Auzzy
04-14-2010, 10:36 AM
I was told we (ransom packers) also get real tickets in the mail...

Dudebroguy
04-14-2010, 10:37 AM
I received mine yesterday. Major Mac/Yonge area.

SuperTCP
04-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Just got my Partial pack today! finally!

My friend got his ransom pack last week.

Account manager is okay - but printing only game at a time blows.

Auzzy
04-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Hmm, I have the "home opener" ransom pack. Just got the following mass email:

"This is a reminder that your entire partial package (including tomorrow's match) needs to be printed through your online Account Manager."

Hmm, interesting, so some Ransom Pack holders get something in the mail, and others don't...??? Very interesting. I'll be printing them out & not worrying about it.

Gixmo
04-14-2010, 11:03 AM
My pack showed up last week, Thursday actually.. Just normal ticketmaster tickets + form letter in an over-sized purolator envelope :) If you have not yet, simply contact the service team.

Mine were sent to an address that I haven't lived at for a year, and my account manager was updated, etc - Even the ticketmaster 'receipt' stub had the correct address... A quick email seems to have fixed tat (Although I didnt hear back, I wont have a need for mailing until next year)

Good luck, Safe travels to all us out of towners tomorrow! (Mark, You in upper 110?)

Hmm, I have the "home opener" ransom pack. Just got the following mass email:

"This is a reminder that your entire partial package (including tomorrow's match) needs to be printed through your online Account Manager."

Hmm, interesting, so some Ransom Pack holders get something in the mail, and others don't...??? Very interesting. I'll be printing them out & not worrying about it.

No such email here? By chance are you a first year holder?

Auzzy
04-14-2010, 11:37 AM
No such email here? By chance are you a first year holder?

Yes. :o Only single tickets in previous years. Didn't know there might be a difference, thanks. Anyway, no worries, I'm ready for it to be Thursday evening NOW!

Captain
04-14-2010, 12:05 PM
My ranson pack just arrived by purolator and yes this is the first time I've bought tickets directly from MLSE.

Mark in Ottawa
04-14-2010, 04:32 PM
I checked the Purolator tracking... my ransom pack got picked up at the TFC offices YESTERDAY (The 13th) at 4PM!

It Arrived here today... cutting it close I say.
Not a problem though... learn to use the Account Manager folks!

Erkan16
04-14-2010, 10:04 PM
got my pack today. about damn time.

jaahuuu
04-16-2010, 09:10 AM
I finally got my tickets yesterday a few hours before the game. From what I was told/led to believe by the FO, and what I could read on all the papers attached to the package, my tickets were shipped with Purolator 3 times and returned to TFC 3 times. They were finally shipped with UPS the DAY BEFORE THE FIRST GAME, and delivered on game day.

Can anybody honestly tell me what the fuck is wrong with Purolator?

deepred
04-16-2010, 02:46 PM
I just received mine today too - dated April 6 on the Purolator label but tracking shows that it was only picked up yesterday from TFC.

Good thing this ransom pack is for the home closer package!

tim90
04-18-2010, 06:26 PM
did get a toronto fc mediaguide

tfc2007
04-18-2010, 06:48 PM
did you get one with your ticekts?