PDA

View Full Version : Sec 105

Garzilla
03-28-2010, 10:41 PM
SO WE NEED EVERY ONE IN SECTION 104 105 AND THE NEW 130S TO RISE UP AND LETS EVEN OUT THE REST OF BMO AND CHANT CHANT CHANT!!!! WE ARE RIGHT INFRONT OF THE OPPOSING TEAMS SUPPORTERS SECTION AND SO WE NEED TO BE AS LOUD AS THE BOYS IN THE SOUTH!!
WHATA YA SAY????:scarf:

ginkster88
03-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Right... save that enthusiasm for match day, right now you're hurting my eyes.

Yagbod
03-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Seriously, great idea, but caps-lock is never cool.:flare:

Garzilla
03-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Sorry, just wanted to get everyone's attention

Yagbod
03-28-2010, 11:10 PM
I spent last year in 104. There are a few liberties allowed by the yellow jackets in 104, but 105 gets hit hard and fast. I saw more people dragged out of 105 last year than I can care to remember. Also, if I may further discourage you, only about 1/3 of the people are die-hard. Most are tourists. Put the few 'loud' along with the yellow jackets (especially the guy who looks like Vijay Singh) and you will have a rough going of it.

Still, I wish you the best of luck.

cuecas_red
03-29-2010, 07:16 AM
^ There was three or four kicked out in one game last year in 105, and 2 of them have always tried to get the section going since year 1...

Stouffville_RPB
03-29-2010, 07:18 AM
As much as you try to start up the chants in 105 it really doesn't work. People in the last row get told to sit down!!!

Cashcleaner
03-29-2010, 07:22 AM
That part of the stadium is apparently notorious for heavy-handed security and people demanding calm and quiet. I wish you the best of luck though, Garzilla. The more you can shut up the opposing fans, the better for all of us.

105BallHats
03-29-2010, 07:37 AM
We will be there, fighting with you. If the away fans are stand and chant behind us, it's a matter of pride to be able to stand and chant back at them, louder than them.

Maybe the north stands will help that a bit...

I did talk to the club about our section and they are trying to find a solution so that both groups (real fans and casual fans) will be satisfied.

We ARE on the clubs radar, and even if we need to get kicked out a few times, we still need to keep this going. Or else they will never do anything to help us out.

CAPS LOCK RULES

anto7
03-29-2010, 07:38 AM
^ There was three or four kicked out in one game last year in 105, and 2 of them have always tried to get the section going since year 1...
I was one of the trouble makers who got ejected last year.
Since that day the fun has been pretty much killed in 105.
This has been discussed many times before and the bottom line is that we are in a non-supporter section and as such we are required to sit down.
I don't like it but I understand the rules and accept them.
I still will not forget the humiliation of being led out of the stadium by Vijay Singh and his henchboys and nothing would give me greater satisfaction than seeing his smug face as he sees the whole section stood up and singing !

Troll
03-29-2010, 07:57 AM
I still will not forget the humiliation of being led out of the stadium by Vijay Singh and his henchboys

LMFAO!

redangeldragnet
03-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Vijay Singh kicked my buddy out of the stadium 1st year for calling Chicago supporters "a tin pot firm."

rocker
03-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Vijay Singh kicked my buddy out of the stadium 1st year for calling Chicago supporters "a tin pot firm."

oh man.. this sounds like a comedy sketch as I imagine it... hilarious!

redangeldragnet
03-29-2010, 04:04 PM
This was all after the match by the way. I protested on my buddy's behalf to the head of security and after 20 minutes of haggling got Vijay to grudgingly apologize. "Say it again like you mean it," I told him. Boy was he pissed.

Standup105
03-29-2010, 04:28 PM
I was also thrown out of 105- for mouthing off to a cops for throwing two other people out for bringing in noise makers. The vibe in the section was great for the first two years, but last year they definitely clamped down and have killed the enthusiasm that was building in the section- now people are afraid to chant and show exuberance for fear of getting booted out and most of the original crowd has drifted off to other sections..

We're section 105, we're section 105
We suck at cheers and we drink beers
We're section 105!

Jehu
03-30-2010, 08:38 AM
I am in 105 from day one and the first two years was great...last year everything went quiet when guys were getting kicked out just for standing too long or chanting. I must say it sure kills the game. You stand up then you have to sit down real quick. The section is not the same. If they keep this up (kicking out people) season ticket holder might not give up their tickets but may come a lot less. I know I don't have the same enthusiasm as I did the first two years and it has nothing to do with no been a supporter.
I guess we will see what happens this year.:facepalm:

kitchener-TFC
03-30-2010, 08:51 AM
We can always yell at the visitors while sitting, no? Sure it's not the same, but we can still be vocal while sitting.

Yohan
03-30-2010, 11:04 AM
if one of your dudes is getting hassled by the security, you and all of your friends stand up and do what the other dude was getting in trouble for.

are they going to throw 20 of you out at once? (though this vijay singh guy might try lol) dont get singled out though. all of you must do this simultaneously.

you gotta fight, for your right... to paaaaartay! (beastie boys)

redangeldragnet
03-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Vijay Singh must be stopped

brad
03-30-2010, 11:43 AM
if one of your dudes is getting hassled by the security, you and all of your friends stand up and do what the other dude was getting in trouble for.

Until you leave your seat to go to the washroom, or get a beer. Then they grab you and toss you.

brad
03-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Two other things I saw last year in 105 that irked me.

A father with a young child was in the back row of the section. His kid started crying, and he stood up to rock him to calm him down. Security pounced on him and threatened to kick him out if he didn't sit down. He explained the situation to security, they ignored him and forced him to sit. He ended up leaving.

During the River Plate friendly, a River Fan was behind me in 105 - up against the railing. It was his first time at BMO. He stood up, waved his flag, sung River songs, and was having a great time. Until security clamped down, forced him to sit, and threaten to kick him out. He told me he'd never set foot in that stadium again.

Now, if the point these friendlies is in any way, shape or form to try and introduce TFC to a broader footballing audience in TO, stuff like this is killing it.

trane
03-30-2010, 12:17 PM
If we are in numbers we can do it. We will see if we will have the numbers.

TFClifer
03-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Count me in... been there since day one. I think we have enough people here to support the cause and spread the word to the faithful.

We suck at cheers but we drink beers
We're section 105!

One day... one day... this will sing...

We sing our cheers and we drink beers
We're section 105!

TFClifer
03-30-2010, 01:04 PM
I say we introduce a new Vijay Singh chant when he starts doing his rounds in our sections. Then what? He kicks someone out for simply starting a chant?.. Good cop bad cop. He will eventually no longer be employed at BMO with enough complaints about this guy and his cronies.

TOBOR !
03-30-2010, 03:15 PM
where's my section 104 thread ?

samhaydenjr
03-30-2010, 07:34 PM
SO WE NEED EVERY ONE IN SECTION 104 105 AND THE NEW 130S TO RISE UP AND LETS EVEN OUT THE REST OF BMO AND CHANT CHANT CHANT!!!! WE ARE RIGHT INFRONT OF THE OPPOSING TEAMS SUPPORTERS SECTION AND SO WE NEED TO BE AS LOUD AS THE BOYS IN THE SOUTH!!
WHATA YA SAY????:scarf:

I'm newly immigrated to Canada and have tickets for a couple of games in the 130s. Is chanting sitting down allowed in the non-supporter sections? I know it's not the same as standing (mmm...terraces) but can still have a strong effect without bringing hassle to yourself.

I_AM_CANADIAN
03-30-2010, 07:41 PM
right now you're hurting my eyes.
Likewise...

rocker
03-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Is chanting sitting down allowed in the non-supporter sections? .

yes.. no problem with chanting sitting down... chanting is not the issue.

the no-standing thing is enforced simply because you can block other people's views and some people just can't stand all game. My retired old father cannot stand for 90 minutes, but he can sit and yell :)

BS1327
03-30-2010, 08:04 PM
I remember sitting in 105 for the Montreal game last year! I think 2 or 3 people got kicked out, none Impact supporters! But according to Asif Hossain, TFC-Impact will be the El Classico of North America so they better start hiring more yellow jackets :p

TOBOR !
03-31-2010, 09:16 PM
here's my thread, MoFos... : http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=19121 someone ought to do a headcount.

peskypetey
03-31-2010, 09:35 PM
I was in 105 for the first 2 seasons until my ticket rep warned me about what they we're going to do last year. Basically when they created all the new supporters sections they had to give the people who wanted to sit down and watch an option to relocate at the same pricepoint. Unfortunately 104 and 105 became that option and the rest is history. It's a shame really cause where I am now in 110 is nowhere near as good as the first two seasons of 105....

KMB
03-31-2010, 09:43 PM
anyone here in 104. I got a partial season pack, so 6 games for me. I'm in row 17 I believe. and remember you can always chant and sing sitting down. standing would be ideal, but worth getting kicked out of a game for? I will sit and sign

TOBOR !
03-31-2010, 09:54 PM
1 minute in :

bRD51qEJ8t4

Oh, sit down
Oh, sit down
Oh, sit down
Sit down next to me
Sit down, down, down and sing for TFC

almost the perfect song for 104/105