PDA

View Full Version : Pile of tix from ONE guy on CL

Oblio2
03-25-2010, 10:37 PM
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/tix/1661661167.html

DichioTFC
03-25-2010, 10:38 PM
lol and above face value too. too bad the police dont enforce laws these days...

BakaGaijin
03-25-2010, 10:56 PM
I wish ML$E would void all of this douchebags transactions and put those tickets up for sale again. However, I doubt they will do anything.

menefreghista
03-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Sports teams and concert promoters love scalpers because it helps to move inventory.

They may claim to care, but really they don't.

habstfc
03-25-2010, 11:37 PM
The funny thing about this clown is that if you go on ticketmaster right now you can still buy tickets to those games he's advertising.

boban
03-26-2010, 08:08 AM
I wish ML$E would void all of this douchebags transactions and put those tickets up for sale again. However, I doubt they will do anything.
Go find the tickets then.

Oblio2
03-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Its not the scalping that bothers me, just the number of tickets this guy has.

deltox
03-26-2010, 08:51 AM
the posting has been flagged for removal

olegunnar
03-26-2010, 09:15 AM
The funny thing about this clown is that if you go on ticketmaster right now you can still buy tickets to those games he's advertising.

I'm anti-scalper.

That said I don't think you can make fun of him for selling over priced tickets when there are still tickets available on ticketmaster....fault the idiots that buy them.

Remember the mass hysteria here on Monday when the FO botched the release of tickets to ticketmaster? It has been proven to be totally unfounded as there are still tickets 5 days later available. Also, there will be tonnes of tickets in those price ranges available all season on ticket exchange...in better sections.

This scalper is just hitching a ride on the hysteria train that has been created and fostered by the FO to sell tickets.. For the past 2-3 years some people have been complaining about scarcity of tickets, and over paying for tickets....while others have slowly gone about their business remained calm and bought tickets at cost.