PDA

View Full Version : First Year Jerseys

TFCtoMUFC
03-24-2010, 10:19 PM
I posted a similar thread a while ago. I am looking for first year jerseys WITH names on the back. If you have one and will sell it, PM me or post here and I will PM you. Will pay nicely for one, Edu preffered but will look at others.

cosmos
03-25-2010, 10:40 AM
I posted a similar thread a while ago. I am looking for first year jerseys WITH names on the back. If you have one and will sell it, PM me or post here and I will PM you. Will pay nicely for one, Edu preffered but will look at others.
First year official or not and with the BMO on the front or the first with just Toronto FC

Joe Kool
03-25-2010, 10:59 AM
National Sports warehouse in Pickering has a ton of the original grey away jerseys (SS and LS) for cheap if you just want the jersey in case you have no luck finding one with a name/number.

jaahuuu
03-25-2010, 12:35 PM
National Sports warehouse in Pickering has a ton of the original grey away jerseys (SS and LS) for cheap if you just want the jersey in case you have no luck finding one with a name/number.
You can get them cheap on ebay too. I picked up an old red LS near the end of last season for $25ish. The problem is that nobody does the '07 letting/numbering anymore.

TFCtoMUFC
03-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Ya, I have two blank jerseys. I really want one with lettering. Would pay a pretty penny for one.

TFCtoMUFC
03-26-2010, 03:07 PM
Bumping this back up. An Edu jersey is highly coveted by myself, big bucks for one.

TFCtoMUFC
04-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Bump. Can pay cash for one at the game tomorrow.

noochie
04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Just out of curiosity... why? I am almost ashamed to say it... I have a Ronnie O' shirt from year one. What can I say... got caught up in the hype, haha.

Now that there are more turnovers on this team than a continental at the holiday inn... I roll nameless.

TFCtoMUFC
04-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Love the first year lettering. Never bothered to get lettering on my jerseys first year. What color and size is the O'Brien? And what would you want for it?

brad
04-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Just out of curiosity... why? I am almost ashamed to say it... I have a Ronnie O' shirt from year one. What can I say... got caught up in the hype, haha.

Now that there are more turnovers on this team than a continental at the holiday inn... I roll nameless.

Not as bad as the guy that sits a few rows in front of me sporting a Lombardo jersey.

Parkdale
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Not as bad as the guy that sits a few rows in front of me sporting a Lombardo jersey.

good canadian kid. no shame there. I actually like Lombardo - it's just a shame that some foolish coach put the entire weight of our team's offense on his skinny shoulders. Guy got zero time to grow or develop. It was sink or swim, just he had lead shoes. IF the guy was developped by a proper coach, he probably could have become a scoring maching for our team.

Rochdale
04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
The guy was a fcuking hack. Only was in the team to make up the Canadian quota.

ilikemusic
04-14-2010, 10:05 PM

I kind of like the 'who the fuck? oh right, I remember him' aspect of getting a name on the jersey. Its always a good laugh.

But ya, I dont get names on mine. I have a first year red jersey but no name on it.

Just our of curiosity, is there any way to still get the original font letters & numbers now?

TFCtoMUFC
11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Bumping this back up, lots of new members and hopefully some have one of these.

Island Man
11-27-2010, 06:18 PM
I do :D Just a shame I'm in England.

TFCtoMUFC
11-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Still intrigued. What's the name on the back and size?

Island Man
11-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Sorry not for sale though! :( Fwiw it's Medium and has Brennan on the back.

TFCin110
11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
I have a first dichio signed.....its yours for $5,000.

TFCtoMUFC
06-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Bumping this back up.

ilikemusic
06-26-2011, 12:34 PM
National Sports in Pickering has a ton of red and grey jerseys from last year in both long and short sleeve. Theyre something like $35.

Ozzer
06-29-2011, 04:17 PM
National Sports in Pickering has a ton of red and grey jerseys from last year in both long and short sleeve. Theyre something like $35.

Can you order them online, or do you have to go there in person?