PDA

View Full Version : TFC account manager question

DangerRed
03-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey guys -- have any of you been able to see the season packages/partial packs that you've purchased in your Account Manager yet? I bought a ransom pack and don't see anything, just says "You have no upcoming events," even though previously it said that events were "TBA" and listed by section, row and seat.

Tried contacting TFC, but today's Sunday, and tomorrow the single-game tickets go on presale so I want to know what's up.

Help appreciated.

Smokecell
03-21-2010, 04:27 PM
same story for me, they will probably re-appear tuesday

Petor
03-21-2010, 04:31 PM
same story for me, they will probably re-appear tuesday

Same here, I sent them an email, no reply yet.:noidea:

DangerRed
03-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

jazzy
03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey guys -- have any of you been able to see the season packages/partial packs that you've purchased in your Account Manager yet? I bought a ransom pack and don't see anything, just says "You have no upcoming events," even though previously it said that events were "TBA" and listed by section, row and seat.

Tried contacting TFC, but today's Sunday, and tomorrow the single-game tickets go on presale so I want to know what's up.

Help appreciated.

They are notoriously bad at customer feedback or info, like everything they do it's like complaining to GE, just have faith and they'll probably e-mail you with your ticket info, or how to print them. They've got to hire their student part-time staff, (just kidding)

Pinkie
03-21-2010, 06:03 PM
They are notoriously bad at customer feedback or info, like everything they do it's like complaining to GE, just have faith and they'll probably e-mail you with your ticket info, or how to print them. They've got to hire their student part-time staff, (just kidding)

actually you have a neat function in account manager to email your ticket rep right away. mine (John Driscoll) always answers by the next business day.

habstfc
03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
The e-mail I got regarding the tickets that are bought tomorrow says they will appear in account manager on april 6th I believe. It's safe to assume thats when all purchased tickets will appear there as the first game isn't until april 17th.

celt-nick
03-21-2010, 07:38 PM
I got nervous a couple weeks ago and called my rep. He assured me everything was ok with my seats and they would show up on account manager at the end of March.

Petor
03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I got nervous a couple weeks ago and called my rep. He assured me everything was ok with my seats and they would show up on account manager at the end of March.

Just got an email, April 6th is the date when the accounts will show your games. I guess ticket trader will start then too.