PDA

View Full Version : P.U. to face Valencia - included in season ticket

anto7
03-18-2010, 08:50 PM
RELATED
Visit Philadelphia Union's Web site
Purchase MLS match tickets
CHESTER, Pa. -- As part of Philadelphia Union's promise to bring top notch competition to Chester, club officials have announced an agreement to host Valencia C.F. at PPL Park this summer as part of the club's season ticket package.* A date and time for the game have not yet been finalized.
"We are very excited to bring one of La Liga's top teams to PPL Park this summer as part of our season ticket package," said Philadelphia Union CEO & Operating Partner Nick Sakiewicz.* "Philadelphia Union season ticket holders will be treated to a high level of international football as we take on our friends from Spain."

"Valencia will be a great test for our club and we're excited for the challenge," added Team Manager Peter Nowak. "Playing top international teams will always be a valuable way to continue our development."

* One of the top clubs in Spain, Valencia currently sits in third place in the La Liga standings and boasts a lineup made up of Spanish superstars David Villa, David Silva and Juan Manuel Mata.

Philadelphia Union's first-ever First Kick will take place March 25, 2010 vs. Seattle Sounders FC at Seattle's Qwest Field. The club's home opener will be April 10, 2010 vs. D.C. United at Lincoln Financial Field.

For more information on Philadelphia Union, please visit www.philadelphiaunion.com.

ArmenJBX
03-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

Omg I Need To Go To Philidelphia!!

How Long Is A Drive There!?

anto7
03-18-2010, 09:09 PM

I would think you would have little chance of getting a ticket.

Brooker
03-18-2010, 09:16 PM
why? they'll be scalping the crap out of this game.

ArmenJBX
03-18-2010, 09:18 PM
I NEEEEEEED to see Valencia!!

I love them! <3 :D

Juanito
03-18-2010, 09:22 PM
What? Valencia!! Me needs to go!!

ArmenJBX
03-18-2010, 09:24 PM
What? Valencia!! Me needs to go!!

Quieres venir conmigo?

CretanBull
03-18-2010, 09:31 PM
If they're coming to Philly then they might come to Toronto - for a special low-low price of $150 a ticket (with a season ticket hold loyalty discount of $5).

ArmenJBX
03-18-2010, 09:33 PM
If they're coming to Philly then they might come to Toronto - for a special low-low price of $150 a ticket (with a season ticket hold loyalty discount of $5).

I'd pay $500...sorry, $495

Super
03-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Well, we could get Valencia for free. But then we'd have to pay for the Canada Cup games. Wasn't that the trade-off? I'm actually quite pleased with the way it's arranged right now. Friendlies I can easily do without.

Super
03-18-2010, 09:37 PM

About 7-8 hours or so.