PDA

View Full Version : Ask de Vos about Robo and Serioux

johnmolinaro
03-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Jason de Vos will be doing a live chat at 2pm today on cbcsports.ca.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifaworldcup/news/story/2010/03/09/spf-soccer-chat.html

De Vos has strong opinions about what's going on with Toronto FC right now, especially with Robo and Serioux, so if you have a question you want to ask him this is your chance to do it.

I'm moderating the one-hour chat and we'll try to get to as many questions as we can.

be sure to stop by.

cheers,
John

johnmolinaro
03-12-2010, 02:13 PM
De Vos on Robo wanting out of Toronto:

"Robbo did not want to leave Toronto. It's a question of who you believe. Let me put it this way: if a player bad-mouths his former team, it always comes across as sour grapes. Sometimes when you are a player and you feel you have been treated poorly, you have to bite your tongue and keep quiet, because no matter what you say, it will never come out the way you intend it to. As much as everyone would love to get Robbo's side of the story, he is too classy an individual to start slinging mud."

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifaworldcup/news/story/2010/03/09/spf-soccer-chat.html

Ciamps
03-12-2010, 02:56 PM
John your a 100% percent right and I think that goes for all the other TFC players that were released over the last few years. I think you have to be blind to see who the problem at this club is.

Gixmo
03-12-2010, 03:11 PM
This is terrible, I had penciled this in my calendar and was going to ask Jason point blank about Robbo and Serioux.. I wanted his thoughts as an expert, but also as a past professional player.

Sadly, I got stuck with a very angry client and just finished with her... And I missed it

Thanks to whoever asked!!

Darlofletch
03-12-2010, 03:53 PM
John. does this get archived somewhere on the cbc website? i'm at work, so couldn't see most of it, and can't find it anywhere now.

edit: never mind, click on the link up the page is all i had to do.