PDA

View Full Version : So when can we get Dominic Kinnear?

Keegan
03-10-2010, 05:45 PM
The guy has a better grasp on Canadians then anyone at TFC... after they just traded for Serioux I was doing some reading. So we know about the great signings of Onstad, De Rosario and Serioux by that organization (originally San Jose).... but when they signed Hainault last year I was reading his wiki.

"Houston Dynamo announced on April 14, 2009 that it has secured Hainault's international transfer certificate from Most; he had been training with the team throughout the 2009 pre-season. Hainault was signed to a standard four-year MLS contract and made a base salary of $55,125 in 2009"

55,125 cap hit.... for Andre Hainault

Meanwhile we are paying Carl Robinson 300,000

Ossington Mental Youth
03-10-2010, 06:06 PM
lets work on getting rid of mo first, im sure dominic is quite comfortable in houston

Keegan
03-10-2010, 06:25 PM
lets work on getting rid of mo first, im sure dominic is quite comfortable in houston

Its just so painful knowing how badly we overpay or have paid some absolute HACKS like Garcia and Velez. And the guys we use our allocations on and then miss out on actual good guys to use allocations on.

Can you imagine a backline with Attakora, Jakovic and Hainault.... and a midfield with De Guzman, Johnson and De Rosario

Mo out

ArmenJBX
03-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Its just so painful knowing how badly we overpay or have paid some absolute HACKS like Garcia and Velez. And the guys we use our allocations on and then miss out on actual good guys to use allocations on.

Can you imagine a backline with Attakora, Jakovic and Hainault.... and a midfield with De Guzman, Johnson and De Rosario

Mo out

That's my FIFA 10 lineup.

Ossington Mental Youth
03-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Johnson was never going to be an option, chicago had his options and the Mc whatshisface fiasco had just happened.

rocker
03-10-2010, 06:54 PM

While nice, Kinnear couldn't get Johnson and Attakora and Jakovic either.

TFC Cityboy
03-10-2010, 07:21 PM

Mo out
it'd be fine til WC 2014 qualifying comes along and MLS continues to ignore FIFA breaks.
Point taken tho, mate
:)

Pachuco
03-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Oh lord, here we go. Canadians are the only players worthy of Keegan's MLS squad. what a joke. who gives a shit. We have arguably the best two Canadian internationals, we have some really good Canadian young talent and you are still complaining we don't have enough Canadians? WTF?

jloome
03-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Oh lord, here we go. Canadians are the only players worthy of Keegan's MLS squad. what a joke. who gives a shit. We have arguably the best two Canadian internationals, we have some really good Canadian young talent and you are still complaining we don't have enough Canadians? WTF?

Agreed in general. Jakovic is an exception because at MLS level he's worth taking regardless of nationality. hainault at 55,000 is just a good deal in this league regardless of nationality, as well, as is Will Johnson for similar money at Real Salt Lake.

I really have to wonder, regardless of how bad I might think he is at his job, that Mo's fortunes might've been better if not for the turf. It's entirely possible a lot of these players we talk about just wouldn't come here.

ALthough I suppose he would've just signed the wrong ones for more money anyway.