PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Packages

bdiddy
03-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey guys;

Does anyone know when were supposed to start receiving our Season Ticket Packages for 2010?

Thanks,

Diddy

Parkdale
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
later this month.

(I've always heard late march, but nothing official)

nancymiranda
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Close to the end of march... unless there's a strike!

bdiddy
03-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks - i've been on a bunch of vacations and was worried it disappeared in the mail :)

Now... not so worried. Just getting excited.

I already have my plane ticket booked for Boston (NER)

Joe Kool
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Section numbers are back on the scarves this year....any opinions on that? I don't mind it but it is just one more thing that they can get wrong in the packaging process. Apparently it happened on more than a few occasions last time where someone in 120 would get a scarf with 121 on it. The packages still haven't shipped yet from the place where they make them in Calgary but they are still on schedule to be delivered on time. Just no idea when that is :) End of March I assuming like everyone else.

Suds
03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Section numbers are back on the scarves this year....any opinions on that? I don't mind it but it is just one more thing that they can get wrong in the packaging process. Apparently it happened on more than a few occasions last time where someone in 120 would get a scarf with 121 on it. The packages still haven't shipped yet from the place where they make them in Calgary but they are still on schedule to be delivered on time. Just no idea when that is :) End of March I assuming like everyone else.

as long as they screw up and put Corporate Box on my scarf I'm cool with that :D

Joe Kool
03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
as long as they screw up and put Corporate Box on my scarf I'm cool with that :D

Yay..free food!!!

mlsintoronto
03-11-2010, 05:12 PM
It will be April 8 or so. Unfortunately some items were held up at customs....not your problem I know, but we made the decision to get the complete package to you. That date could go earlier. We're working on a bunch of ways to get them to you sooner.

Joe Kool
03-11-2010, 05:17 PM
It will be April 8 or so. Unfortunately some items were held up at customs....not your problem I know, but we made the decision to get the complete package to you. That date could go earlier. We're working on a bunch of ways to get them to you sooner.

Thanks Paul. You are right, complete packages are better. Is that the ship date you are referring to when they go out? Or the date you receive them then a couple more days have to be added to turn them around and ship?

GhostKiller
03-11-2010, 05:23 PM

Is there going to be an official announcement on when they are going out? I am going to be out country until March 31st, so where it gets delivered depends on when they go out.

onemanbarmyarmy
03-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I have found that these dates are thrown out but tickets start showing up earlier. Happens every year just like my tix not being delivered and just going to the convenient Etobicoke pick up. I lived at Parliament and Carlton at the time.

Toronto Gunner
03-11-2010, 10:25 PM
I have found that these dates are thrown out but tickets start showing up earlier. Happens every year just like my tix not being delivered and just going to the convenient Etobicoke pick up. I lived at Parliament and Carlton at the time.

Same thing happened to me. I set my office as my mailing address, so I know that there is somebody there to sign for the package between 8am and 7pm, but I was told that I had to drive to etobicoke because they couldn't deliver the package. shenanigans.

canadian_bhoy
03-22-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm good this year either way. I pass by that stupid Purolator pick-up centre on Kipling every day. When are they going to ship them out???!!!!!

I wonder if TFC has TAXI designing their packages again? Not terrible to have one of the best ad agencies in the city putting these things together (jebus, no wonder the prices keep going up). Hopefully there will be something in addition to the scarf this year - that thing is teetering on tradition vs. tired.

http://lovelypackage.com/toronto-fc-tickets-package/