PDA

View Full Version : Best TFC Merchandise selection?

Damien
06-16-2008, 01:59 PM
What's the best place in town to get TFC merch? (other than SiVousPlay since they're closed today)

werewolf
06-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Centresports at ACC is decent.

akpatel47
06-16-2008, 02:03 PM
National Sports....that place is like a goldmine and they have some really good deals with it as well.

Carts
06-16-2008, 02:04 PM
If you're in the east end of the city - and have time to make the drive out to Pickering, the National Sports outlet at White Road has everything...

Jersey's (home, away, Toronto, BMO, short/long sleeve), every type of casual and training shirt, track suits, women's t-shirts, red/black/white/grey t-shirts, footy balls, caps, key chains, everythingetc etc etc...

Unfortunately for the folks in the city - it's a 24km drive from Young/401...

If there's anything you can't find in the store out in the Pickering area, 'Pro Image' in the Pickering Town Centre will order it in for you - and have a great price on number/lettering for jerseys (I can't remember my quote, only it was cheaper than anywhere else)... Plus the owner of Pro Image is pure class and awesome to deal with...

Two options if you're in the east end... If not, I realize this is completely useless LOL...

Carts...

Cambridge_Red
06-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Oddly enough athletes world..

Broadview
06-16-2008, 02:26 PM
A couple months ago I walked into the National Sports at McCowan and the 401 and experienced a "Wow Factor".

I had been puttering around in SportChek's and Atheletes World's, but National Sports there had a lot of stuff.

Haven't been since, so I can't tell you how much they have now, but then they had a lot of merch.

Damien
06-16-2008, 02:34 PM
thanks guys... nothing says "GREAT LAST MIN GIFT" like the gift of TFC ;)

CoachGT
06-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Pro Image Newmarket, where RPB members get 20% off.....

And, no, I don't have any connection to Pro Image.

MKR
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Do any of the above have those all white training jerseys we see some of the players wear on the TFC TV episodes.

akoto
06-16-2008, 04:25 PM
If you're in the east end of the city - and have time to make the drive out to Pickering, the National Sports outlet at White Road has everything...

Carts...

He is right! They have everything! And whenever I have been there it's been on sale.

CentreSports is alright but a pain to get to if driving. All the major sports/shoe stores seem to have a fair selection now.

Oblio2
06-16-2008, 04:42 PM
my office is 5 mins from National Sports in Pickering...definate thumbs up!!!

mike
06-16-2008, 06:30 PM
where do they have those trucker hats? i didnt see them at bmo on the weekend

CoachGT
06-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Last year I saw a kid wearing a black toque with the logo on each side and a red "mohawk" over the top. Has anybody seen these things since?