PDA

View Full Version : new folk coiming into the supporters end

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-15-2008, 09:35 AM
im all for new people coming in to the supporters end to experience the TFC passion, but as a new person DON"t ask a regular for two years
to sit down...this is a standing area.:mad:

Parkdale
06-15-2008, 09:38 AM
you're preaching to the choir buddy.

everyone on here knows the score.

Cas87
06-15-2008, 09:39 AM
TFC should put a disclaimer on the Supporters tickets so that newbies understand that if you want to sit, and be quiet, SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN!

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-15-2008, 09:39 AM

not everyone i was asked to sit down by someone just addending their first TFC game..FFS.

Red CB Toronto
06-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Guys, the supporters section is for standing and I would hope that anyone who gets/buys tickets would take the time to know this fact, but hey newbies are important for the growth and exposure of this team so some understanding is important.

MrHawk
06-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Let me guess this straight?????

Someone goes into a supporters section.........asks a regular of 2 years to sit down?

wow someone has balls

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Guys, the supporters section is for standing and I would hope that anyone who gets/buys tickets would take the time to know this fact, but hey newbies are important for the growth and exposure of this team so some understanding is important.

they guy that brought these people in has owned the seats since day one and didn't bother to tell the new folk what to expect!!

SilverSamurai
06-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Funny thing about this was that just before the game started a family asked me and hazy_venus where to buy tickets. We told them you might have some luck with scalpers if you wait for the game to start.
Then the wifey asks me how hard it is to get tickets, I told them the entire season is pretty much sold out. I told them that if they wanted to sit down, to stay out of the south end and go for the 200's.
Doubt it was them, but if it was, atleast they were warned!

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Funny thing about this was that just before the game started a family asked me and hazy_venus where to buy tickets. We told them you might have some luck with scalpers if you wait for the game to start.
Then the wifey asks me how hard it is to get tickets, I told them the entire season is pretty much sold out. I told them that if they wanted to sit down, to stay out of the south end and go for the 200's.
Doubt it was them, but if it was, atleast they were warned!

it was one woman section 114 1st row to the right of me, so it was the family.

SilverSamurai
06-15-2008, 10:00 AM
it was one woman section 114 1st row to the right of me, so it was the family.

That's pretty funny and ballsy at the same time.
I told the 1 family to stay out of 110-118 specifically.
Who knows if it was them. The kids looked to be b/w 8-12 or so.
The dad who I mainly talked to said thanks for letting him know and he went towards Gate 1 (we were at gate 1)
Well you don't have to worry about them coming back!

Steve-Tor
06-15-2008, 10:10 AM
What a stupid request anyway.

If you sit down how are you going to see over the guy in front of you?

Is she going to continue ranting until she gets to the front row?

The nerve of some people is beyond reason.

Is she so trapped in her own head she can't see that every other human in the section is standing?

And Jesus Wept:D

Parkdale
06-15-2008, 10:13 AM
http://boortz.com/images/funny/helen_lovejoy_children.jpg

MrHawk
06-15-2008, 10:15 AM
^^
I was looking for that one -- LOL

Toronto Ruffrider
06-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Wow, what idiocy. In a stand where everyone stands, one lone dork asks you to sit down? Ugh, how about standing up if you can't see the game?! If you can't stand for 90 minutes and you're not handicapped, you need to go to a gym.

London
06-15-2008, 11:00 AM
just rip the fucking seats out and there will be no problems!!!

ACSertL
06-15-2008, 11:03 AM
http://boortz.com/images/funny/helen_lovejoy_children.jpg

Sex Cauldron? I thought they closed that place down?

MrHawk
06-15-2008, 11:16 AM
There's always a canal, or an inlet, or a fjord. :)

I guess we could turn any thread into a Simpsons thread.............that'd be a great idea

ACSertL
06-15-2008, 11:20 AM
There's always a canal, or an inlet, or a fjord. :)

I guess we could turn any thread into a Simpsons thread.............that'd be a great idea

:lol:

I do believe you are right!

Detroit_TFC
06-15-2008, 11:34 AM
IMHO, this is the other side of the coin from the misconduct by people who are not connected with supporters groups getting into the supporters section and throwing shit. If the supporters group had control of all the supporters section tickets and was responsible for assigning them and policing behavior, there would be both 1) no scalping of supporters seats (i.e. real supporters in the supporters section)* and 2) some accountability for behavior on behalf of the individual and the group in charge of that part of the section.

* unless of course supporters are selling tickets to Joe Public

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-15-2008, 11:39 AM
IMHO, this is the other side of the coin from the misconduct by people who are not connected with supporters groups getting into the supporters section and throwing shit. If the supporters group had control of all the supporters section tickets and was responsible for assigning them and policing behavior, there would be both 1) no scalping of supporters seats (i.e. real supporters in the supporters section)* and 2) some accountability for behavior on behalf of the individual and the group in charge of that part of the section.

more footie fans instead of joe average fan coming in would be great.

TFC Via Buffalo
06-15-2008, 12:00 PM
more footie fans instead of joe average fan coming in would be great.

I'd gladly trade my seasons to one of these scalpers for theirs. I love my seats as I can see the whole pitch and can stand the whole game as I'm last row, but to have the chance to be in the midst of that section would take my game day experience from amazing to surreal.

pat416
06-16-2008, 11:40 AM
"If you can't stand for 90 minutes and you're not handicapped, you need to go to a gym"

totally agree, sit down and half if you must.....

if you must!

ExiledRed
06-16-2008, 11:44 AM

This is a better solution than a net and higher security. I'm all for it, but I wont surrender the control of my tickets to anybody, nor do I feel I should have to.

I want the security of knowing that as long as I'm paying, those seats belong to me and my son, whoever runs the supporters groups.

mjongstra
06-16-2008, 11:45 AM
This was my first time in the 113/112 area and let me tell you I had a blast. You can be assured however that I did not ask anyone to sit down and I was chanting along with everyone else for the full 90.

Fort York Redcoat
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Next time point to the top of the stand where there are always seats not being used. I stood there for the inaugaral game and would've gladly let her use my chair.;)

graeme117
06-16-2008, 11:53 AM

I think the only way this would happen would be if they put in a new stand in the north. Its a good idea.... but...

i don't consider myself a rpb per-say - although i post and go on the odd road trip - i'm just a supporter of the team. so does that mean i'd be excluded from a stand w/ allotments to supporters groups? even though i stand, jump, and sing myself hoarse every week, and make banners for my section? just b/c i'm not affiliated?

a thought to add to what imo is a good idea if its done right

trane
06-16-2008, 11:56 AM

Yeah, if you need to sit down go sit with Parky and his PS Brigade. ;)

Or with me in 104, although it has been getting way better.

JonO
06-16-2008, 12:00 PM
I asked some guy in 112 playing the bongo to sit down. Wouldn't stop singing and chanting all game long. You wouldn't imagine the rude response I got. Some people....

J .
06-16-2008, 12:02 PM
just rip the fucking seats out and there will be no problems!!!

I wish they would.

AL-MO
06-16-2008, 12:10 PM
I asked some guy in 112 playing the bongo to sit down. Wouldn't stop singing and chanting all game long. You wouldn't imagine the rude response I got. Some people....

I am sure his response was in Spanish! :p

nimamalek
06-16-2008, 12:11 PM
havent had an issue since last year, everyone coming in the section this year has been standing although the turds in the first 4 rows of section 116 are still sitting all game

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-16-2008, 12:16 PM
its great to stand, although having a metal stand would be much better to stand on for 90 mins and be able to jump up and down on compared to the concrete.

redcard
06-16-2008, 01:18 PM
havent had an issue since last year, everyone coming in the section this year has been standing although the turds in the first 4 rows of section 116 are still sitting all game

r u kidding, we are never sitting... what part of 116 are u referring to 116/115 or 116/117?

VoxPopuliCosmicum
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
This is a better solution than a net and higher security. I'm all for it, but I wont surrender the control of my tickets to anybody, nor do I feel I should have to.

I want the security of knowing that as long as I'm paying, those seats belong to me and my son, whoever runs the supporters groups.

I think the only way this would happen would be if they put in a new stand in the north. Its a good idea.... but...

i don't consider myself a rpb per-say - although i post and go on the odd road trip - i'm just a supporter of the team. so does that mean i'd be excluded from a stand w/ allotments to supporters groups? even though i stand, jump, and sing myself hoarse every week, and make banners for my section? just b/c i'm not affiliated?

a thought to add to what imo is a good idea if its done right

All things being equal, I would rather keep control of my seats. But, if having a supporter's group take over my seats would avoid nets/cages/prohibition...

Blazer
06-16-2008, 02:58 PM
TFC should put a disclaimer on the Supporters tickets so that newbies understand that if you want to sit, and be quiet, SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN!

Like...ummm, Rogers Centre maybe?!

Parkdale
06-17-2008, 08:19 AM

that's funny.... I always have problems with that dude too.
Plus the only word I could pick out of the spanish was 'shiite'.

:coolgleam:

AL-MO
06-17-2008, 11:02 AM

Dude, you can't have it both ways.

ExiledRed
06-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Dude, you can't have it both ways.

I know that, I'm just pointing out that if I was expected to surrender my tickets, I would want to be reseated elsewhere in the stadium,so that nobody can 'muscle me out of' the seats I'm entitled to, when they decide they dont like my opinions on the internet.

It's all very well having this $25 exclusive card that gets you into Shoeless, and a message board with a members only section, a badge and a scarf, but when you get free reign over the supporters section, and the right to decide who gets to go in it, where does that power stop? You cant tell me it wouldnt be abused, and degenerate into favouritism and power tripping.

This would be a great way for those who didnt get tickets on time to politically remove STH from their seats as well.

Those are my concerns.

SilverSamurai
06-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I would think perhaps the supporters having say 20-40seats in the section to distribute amoungst themselves would be fair.
That way the STH keep their seats, but the other seats belong to the supporters.
Just an idea...

AL-MO
06-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I know that, I'm just pointing out that if I was expected to surrender my tickets, I would want to be reseated elsewhere in the stadium,so that nobody can 'muscle me out of' the seats I'm entitled to, when they decide they dont like my opinions on the internet.

It's all very well having this $25 exclusive card that gets you into Shoeless, and a message board with a members only section, a badge and a scarf, but when you get free reign over the supporters section, and the right to decide who gets to go in it, where does that power stop? You cant tell me it wouldnt be abused, and degenerate into favouritism and power tripping.

This would be a great way for those who didnt get tickets on time to politically remove STH from their seats as well.

Those are my concerns.

I get ya man. I would assume that as long as you are a 'member' of the particular supporters club than you couldn't have your seats moved from the section you have tickets in. But if someone didn't want to be a part of the SC, and still wanted to stay, sorry tough luck you have to take seats somewhere else.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-17-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd gladly trade my seasons to one of these scalpers for theirs. I love my seats as I can see the whole pitch and can stand the whole game as I'm last row, but to have the chance to be in the midst of that section would take my game day experience from amazing to surreal.

we love to have you in lower 114....the two seats to the left of me are corperate seats..BMO employes from what i have been told, never the same people there twice in a row...employees of the week get them
last year a lady game with her other half and said she didn't really want to be here but they had free tickets and didn't want them to go to waste!!!:taz:

Bars92
06-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Got a ticket in 219, the closest I've ever been to the supporters section. That section better be fucking standing :)

AL-MO
06-17-2008, 06:09 PM
we love to have you in lower 114....the two seats to the left of me are corperate seats..BMO employes from what i have been told, never the same people there twice in a row...employees of the week get them
last year a lady game with her other half and said she didn't really want to be here but they had free tickets and didn't want them to go to waste!!!:taz:

I can't believe you are actually in my section. What are your thoughts on the Ultras? :)

wisnae me
06-17-2008, 07:06 PM
But if someone didn't want to be a part of the SC, and still wanted to stay, sorry tough luck you have to take seats somewhere else.

And therein lies the rub (apologies to Shakespeare).

Cue the GBH charges.

SG’s would be best to focus on obtaining first right to seats made available through non-renewals and relocations. Longer term but much less hostile.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-17-2008, 07:15 PM
I can't believe you are actually in my section. What are your thoughts on the Ultras? :)

they are pretty cool in the 114 area, they help get the place jumping.
we need more chanting though, i was the only one in the first row singing and chanting, i get to the point where i just wanna give up...i need more
voices to drown me out i canna sing worth a shit!!!:p row 20....,
not bad..

Technorgasm
06-18-2008, 11:11 AM

QFT.

I hope that this thread does not set a precedent. my season's are not in the south end, but I try my drandest to get a ticket, and get over there. . . .

Darndest.

TFC Via Buffalo
06-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Well, to be totally self serving and a ridiculous request, but MLSE should contact season ticket holders in the Supporters Section and ask if they want to move out of there to a "quieter" section of the stadium. Then, you have a list of people who WANT to move there and do a ticket exchange.

It's a win/win situation.

RealG-TFC
06-18-2008, 11:47 AM
The south end should be managed by supporter groups, but I can only see that happening until the stadium is expanded.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Well, to be totally self serving and a ridiculous request, but MLSE should contact season ticket holders in the Supporters Section and ask if they want to move out of there to a "quieter" section of the stadium. Then, you have a list of people who WANT to move there and do a ticket exchange.

best idea to date....

ilikemusic
06-18-2008, 12:02 PM

Consolidation of the supporters throughout the stadium will do HUGE things for the atmosphere.

My only gripe with the limited capacity is that I knew this problem would arise.

J .
06-18-2008, 12:09 PM
I try to get in any way I can/ I've got tickets in 110, but I try generally to get into 113 somewhere. I like the idea of consolidating the Supporters in the south end, get rid of the dead weight. It would be nice to get it going from 112-118.

RealG-TFC
06-18-2008, 12:11 PM
I try to get in any way I can/ I've got tickets in 110, but I try generally to get into 113 somewhere. I like the idea of consolidating the Supporters in the south end, get rid of the dead weight. It would be nice to get it going from 112-118.

That would be the best situation. But like I said, the stadium would have to expand first.

With 112-118 filled with supporters we could control the world! :taz:

McBrace
06-18-2008, 12:44 PM

I'm the first Four rows of that section, and I do stand for the majority of the game. Why is it that you think you should be able to dictate how people should show their support? I realize that there are some people in our section that rather sit and watch and get up when the feel the time is right, what is your issue with that? Let people do what they want, as long as they're not being an asshole to anyone who fucking cares. You stand for 90 min good for you, nothing you say or do will change they way some people choose to support.

J .
06-18-2008, 01:20 PM
You're in the south end and we are supposed to set the example. Sing and stand for the full 90. There are plenty of other people who will fill the role needed and help the club get motivated while providing atmosphere. There are other sections that will accommodate you and the others.

Part time supporter?

ExiledRed
06-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Oh grow up

ilikemusic
06-18-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm the first Four rows of that section, and I do stand for the majority of the game. Why is it that you think you should be able to dictate how people should show their support? I realize that there are some people in our section that rather sit and watch and get up when the feel the time is right, what is your issue with that? Let people do what they want, as long as they're not being an asshole to anyone who fucking cares. You stand for 90 min good for you, nothing you say or do will change they way some people choose to support.

People take issue for a couple reasons.

1. The south end is supposed to be for the supporters groups whos hard work in creating the atmosphere that the whole stadium enjoys. If everyone in the south end took a 'ill stand when I feel its appropriate' attitude then it would be exactly like the rest of the stadium and BMO wouldnt be able to make their stupid commerical.

2. Just like standing, sitting is contagious. Someone a few rows back sees you sitting down and thinks 'well I would like to sit down too but these assholes in front of me want to stand all game. Im going to ask them to sit down or complain to a steward'. People sitting down will invariably think the people standing in front of them, obstructing their view are being assholes. This is a slow gradual process that could corrode the atmosphere that the people in the south end work so hard to create.

AL-MO
06-18-2008, 01:46 PM

Do whatever you want, but as ilikemusic said, don't come to the Supporter's end and try that. There are plenty of other sections that will accomodate that if you like.(pretty much the rest of the stadium) And the reason 'Well the tickets are cheaper" there doesn't wash...they are cheaper because they are supposed to be occupied by supporters, not just someone who wants to take in a game...

nimamalek
06-18-2008, 01:50 PM

if you want to sit get a ticket outside the supporters section, the majority of people in the first 4 rows of 116 dont even bother singing and clapping most of the game. And it bothers the people behind you because it takes away from the experience of being in the supporters section. Next time you're sitting in the middle of the game turn around, look to you left, look to your right, you'll realize that you and the few people around you are the only ones sitting in the entire supporters section.

nimamalek
06-18-2008, 02:00 PM
r u kidding, we are never sitting... what part of 116 are u referring to 116/115 or 116/117?

i think "the first 4 rows of 116" is pretty clear on what part of section 116 I am talking about, there are a couple people who stand but the majority of people in the first rows are sitting most of the game, i dont that as long as they would sing. If you're one of the few standing tell the people around you to stand up :)

TFC Via Buffalo
06-18-2008, 02:29 PM
I find it hilarious every time "East Side Stand Up" start. These asses get up, stand until the chant ends, then sit right back down in unison. I fucking hate it. The chants aren't hard to do outside of a couple of them I'm still trying to pick up. These are the same people who turn around and look at me like I'm a fucking lunatic when I'm chanting. Granted, I'm wearing a soccer ball hat and a hula skirt with a US flag hanging behind me*, so they have their reasons.

*(I do it to represent the US guys. Please don't get on me for it. I love this team and sing O Canada right along with you guys. It is in NO WAY a disrespectful gesture. If you want to discuss this with me either positive or negative, please PM me. I don't want the thread to get off topic.)

McBrace
06-18-2008, 02:38 PM
You're in the south end and we are supposed to set the example. Sing and stand for the full 90. There are plenty of other people who will fill the role needed and help the club get motivated while providing atmosphere. There are other sections that will accommodate you and the others.

Part time supporter?

Part time Supporter, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you on what is or isn't a supporter. Regardless of what people think or do, your always going to get some people in the south end that don't want to stand for the whole game end of story. I understand that some of you feel that it take away from the atmosphere, but at the end of the day you will never be able to dictate what people should be doing and how they do it.

I have encouraged some people to stand for the duration of the game, and some refuse. As they have every right to. I would love for everyone to be on their feet cheering the club on to victory for 90 mins, but some where people who purchased tickets as soon as this club was announced. Now they sit in the section that they feel is in line with their budget, sadly it's in the supporters section.

MisterMacphisto
06-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Part time Supporter, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you on what is or isn't a supporter. Regardless of what people think or do, your always going to get some people in the south end that don't want to stand for the whole game end of story. I understand that some of you feel that it take away from the atmosphere, but at the end of the day you will never be able to dictate what people should be doing and how they do it.

I have encouraged some people to stand for the duration of the game, and some refuse. As they have every right to. I would love for everyone to be on their feet cheering the club on to victory for 90 mins, but some where people who purchased tickets as soon as this club was announced. Now they sit in the section that they feel is in line with their budget, sadly it's in the supporters section.

I hate pissing matches on what "a real supporter is" too, but come on, standing for 90 minutes for TFC in the supporters section isn't a debatable topic. :rolleyes:

McBrace
06-18-2008, 02:59 PM
I hate pissing matches on what "a real supporter is" too, but come on, standing for 90 minutes for TFC in the supporters section isn't a debatable topic. :rolleyes:

So What can really be done about the issue? Forcing people to sell their tickets and buy more expensive seats isn't an option for some. Maybe some of those people around me are at their limit. In time if the ticket prices increase those people will no longer be able to afford to go to the games. That's the only way I see some of them giving up their seats.

J .
06-18-2008, 03:01 PM
They could just stand up

McBrace
06-18-2008, 03:08 PM
They could just stand up

They could or they could do as they choose.

J .
06-18-2008, 03:21 PM

Pretty lame shit to do in the south end and to me is just a notch down from throwing bottles on the pitch. One will get us a net in front of us, the other is an atmosphere killer.

olegunnar
06-18-2008, 03:25 PM

What if someone chose to act inappropriately in 227 (the family section) would that be okay too?

Certain sections have certain rules and expectations of behaviour.

McBrace
06-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Pretty lame shit to do in the south end and to me is just a notch down from throwing bottles on the pitch. One will get us a net in front of us, the other is an atmosphere killer.

I agree throw shit on the field is lame, but I hardly think that a few rows of people who choose to sit at times are effecting the atmosphere of the entire south end. I know it doesn't help the cause. I'm not sure if you noticed but the first row in our section are different people every week, how do you propose we deal with that?

Like I said, I choose to stand, but you will never be able to ensure that 100% of the south end is standing!!

McBrace
06-18-2008, 03:36 PM
What if someone chose to act inappropriately in 227 (the family section) would that be okay too?

Certain sections have certain rules and expectations of behaviour.

Sure, if you like? But don't be surprised when Security asks you to leave?

The Club isn't dictating that people are required to stand in this section you are.

The funny thing is, I'm playing devils advocate on this issue. I would love to see the whole southend standing, but how can it be accomplished, that's the question? People that write on these boards that people should be removed from that section and moved to another, are not being realistic. What is your solution? Anyone?

AL-MO
06-18-2008, 03:36 PM
I agree throw shit on the field is lame, but I hardly think that a few rows of people who choose to sit at times are effecting the atmosphere of the entire south end. I know it doesn't help the cause. I'm not sure if you noticed but the first row in our section are different people every week, how do you propose we deal with that?

Like I said, I choose to stand, but you will never be able to ensure that 100% of the south end is standing!!

Its not going to happen by admitting defeat either.

McBrace
06-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Its not going to happen by admitting defeat either.

So that's your answer? I try and encourage people to participate, but what do you do when they don't?:noidea:

ilikemusic
06-18-2008, 03:40 PM
So that's your answer? I try and encourage people to participate, but what do you do when they don't?:noidea:

Annoy them by yelling 'who are ya?' in their face?

McBrace
06-18-2008, 03:42 PM
Annoy them by yelling 'who are ya?' in their face?

Thanks but no thanks, I've already had my run in with Security! :rolleyes: Not worth my tickets!

905shmick
06-18-2008, 03:50 PM
You could always throw streamers at their beer and swear at them. I hear that works real well!

McBrace
06-18-2008, 03:54 PM
You could always throw streamers at their beer and swear at them. I hear that works real well!

Next!!!!

The People your referring to don't drink beer!

olegunnar
06-18-2008, 03:56 PM

Or you could light up a smoke next to them.

905shmick
06-18-2008, 03:57 PM
A nice fat cheap cigar!

McBrace
06-18-2008, 04:03 PM
I wish I could smoke something else beside them, perhaps then they'll loosen up???

nimamalek
06-18-2008, 04:55 PM
we just need the people in row 1 to stand up, then everyone else will be forced to stand up

TFC-4-Life
06-18-2008, 07:59 PM

I agree 100%!

ExiledRed
06-18-2008, 08:10 PM
It does amaze me that if you complain about wankers who throw shit at the players, you are labelled a 'crybaby'

Yet the people who use that term whine endlessly about people who sit down, or dont chant, or wear something that isnt TFC related.

Suck it up, whiners, watch the fucking game and let the police and security deal with them.

tfc88
06-19-2008, 09:49 AM
people sit in the southend?!?! I was unaware as I'm too busy jumping up and down screaming my head off with all the rowdies in 112 :D

seriously tho I would have no problem giving those wanks a few "who are ya's"

juki
06-19-2008, 09:55 AM
Just tell them to fuck off, I mean it is the southend!

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-19-2008, 11:53 AM
i have no problem with fans who want to sit thats fine..but i enjoy standing and thats what i will continue to do

Heathen
06-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Simple solution just tell them you can'tt sit because you've got severe case of haemmarhoids, to make it even more convincing showthem a tube of Preparation H and say "You might need to help me put this on the hard to reach spots"

pat416
06-20-2008, 12:18 PM
^^^ YES!!! the be all end all solution :D

TO DEVILS
06-20-2008, 01:02 PM

Sure does, and you are living proof.