PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Delivery

JonO
01-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Just received the e-mail regarding season ticket delivery. Apparently, the deadline for correcting the address is Feb 4.

Check you address because for some reason they now have my address as being listed in the US. (there is no where to correct this in account manager - bizarre)

Darlofletch
01-26-2010, 05:25 PM
It said if there's noone there to sign for it, they'd return it to bmo. Is that right, in the past, after they missed me at home, my partial packs got dropped off at the purolator depot for me to pick up, which is fine by me. Do they do it differently for season tickets?

Suds
01-26-2010, 05:32 PM
It said if there's noone there to sign for it, they'd return it to bmo. Is that right, in the past, after they missed me at home, my partial packs got dropped off at the purolator depot for me to pick up, which is fine by me. Do they do it differently for season tickets?

from the email ..

If nobody is available receive your package, the courier will make a second attempt before sending them back to BMO Field. Should this happen, we will give you a call and make other arrangements.

So you will get a chance to pick them up at Purolator (or whoever delivers them) between & after deliveries. They give you a set period of time to pick up your parcel before it is sent back.

Hitcho
01-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Just received the e-mail regarding season ticket delivery. Apparently, the deadline for correcting the address is Feb 4.

Check you address because for some reason they now have my address as being listed in the US. (there is no where to correct this in account manager - bizarre)

Wow, they really don't like you dude. It took three seasons to get your name on the e-mail update list and now they're trying to ship your SSH packs to the US. Maybe you should take the hint... :D

Parkdale
01-26-2010, 07:01 PM
I remember the first season...

The purolator truck never came to my office (there's someone here from 9:00am to 9:00pm).
So I call Purolator and am told 'no one answered and the package is at our depot'.

I go to the depot, and the truck hasn't come back yet. It's 10:00pm and they don't know where it is.

sheesh. I know purolator is a sponsor, but can you ship my tickets FedEx? I'll give you my account number ;)

CretanBull
01-26-2010, 07:17 PM
^They get the ball to the game on time, it's never been late! I wonder if we have some back-ups on hand just in case?

Auzzy
01-26-2010, 07:19 PM
I HATE the Purolator depot location for Toronto. Even if you live near downtown, if they miss you on the delivery, they send it to the depot in a god-forsaken corner of Etobicoke. Takes a long time to get to by car, and forget about it if you don't have a car. You can call to have it redirected to their downtown location at Bloor & Yonge, but that takes at least another day (and only a very few postal codes in the core get sent there directly). Otherwise picking up at BMO sounds like the better idea.

Plus I've had some other issues with Purolator... We almost missed a flight to Europe once because of their screw-ups.

Suds
01-26-2010, 07:51 PM
I HATE the Purolator depot location for Toronto. Even if you live near downtown, if they miss you on the delivery, they send it to the depot in a god-forsaken corner of Etobicoke.

that is far... I'm lucky that there is a Purolator depot near Lakeshore & Carlaw

Auzzy
01-26-2010, 07:58 PM
That depot location is definitely a bit better. Must be for east of Yonge.

jazzy
01-26-2010, 08:07 PM
that is far... I'm lucky that there is a Purolator depot near Lakeshore & Carlaw

I don't think the packages go there anymore, ours used to, but now we too have to go to Etobicoke,and we live right downtown, Perolator is
on Kipling btwn bloor and the queensway, subway to kipling bus south , beside hydro. At least it's not UPS.....nightmares

Suds
01-26-2010, 08:16 PM
I don't think the packages go there anymore, ours used to, but now we too have to go to Etobicoke,and we live right downtown, Perolator is
on Kipling btwn bloor and the queensway, subway to kipling bus south , beside hydro. At least it's not UPS.....nightmares

it went there last year ... maybe as the poster noted above you are west of Yonge??

Hitcho
01-26-2010, 09:45 PM
I remember the first season...

The purolator truck never came to my office (there's someone here from 9:00am to 9:00pm).
So I call Purolator and am told 'no one answered and the package is at our depot'.

I go to the depot, and the truck hasn't come back yet. It's 10:00pm and they don't know where it is.

sheesh. I know purolator is a sponsor, but can you ship my tickets FedEx? I'll give you my account number ;)

Was Garcia driving? :D

boomcha
01-27-2010, 10:48 AM
Man I can't wait for my gravy boat!

Derko
01-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Never had an issue yet, and I live in the boonies!!

cosmos
01-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Spoke to my Ticket Rep. For some reason Tickmaster uses a US default - he didn't think it would be an issue but he was going to send it to Ticketmaster's tech group. If you notice in your Account Manager it says State not Province. I don't remember this issue last year but have never had an issue getting my tickets.

TFC Via Buffalo
01-28-2010, 11:39 AM
I swear to God if your guy's complaints screw up my tickets getting to me because they screw around with their system, there shall be hell to pay. Mark my words......hell.......to....pay. :reddevil:

scooter
01-28-2010, 01:34 PM
i never have a problem but i am not in toronto so maybe burbs are different

Hitcho
01-28-2010, 01:47 PM
I swear to God if your guy's complaints screw up my tickets getting to me because they screw around with their system, there shall be hell to pay. Mark my words......hell.......to....pay. :reddevil:

It's not wise to upset anyone that belongs to a group whose name ends in "bastards"... :D

jaahuuu
01-28-2010, 01:49 PM
For some reason Tickmaster uses a US defaultLucky for me I live in the US.

I swear to God if your guy's complaints screw up my tickets getting to me because they screw around with their system, there shall be hell to pay. Mark my words......hell.......to....pay. :reddevil:So we'll use Account manager and print them out.

In 2007 my tickets didn't get delivered until the day after the home opener.

MUFC_Niagara
01-28-2010, 01:59 PM
My advice, move to the burbs. Nothing ever goes missing in Niagara!

Pinkie
01-28-2010, 02:06 PM
^^ yeah but then you'd be living in niagara. ew.

TFC Via Buffalo
01-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Lucky for me I live in the US.

So we'll use Account manager and print them out.

In 2007 my tickets didn't get delivered until the day after the home opener.

Jeez, way to be a fire and brimstone killer. :(

TFC Via Buffalo
01-28-2010, 02:16 PM
^^ yeah but then you'd be living in niagara. ew.

Could be worse. You could live on the US side.