PDA

View Full Version : Ives on TFC trade rumours, CBA fight - It's Called Football

It's Called Football
01-26-2010, 10:42 AM
Want to play for TFC? All you need is a busted knee and a desire to resurrect your career apparently. We talk the latest trials with Toronto FC.

We also get into the Dynamo and if they can remain the perennial powerhouse after losing so many players in the last few years.

And we are joined by Ives Galarcep of Soccer by Ives and ESPN to talk Charlie Davies miracle recovery, the latest on MLS CBA and the latest on Toronto FC trade rumours.

Listen to the Full Show here (http://www.24thminute.com/2010/01/its-called-football-ives-on-tfc-trade.html)

If you want to listen to the Interview Only with Ives you can download it here (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fitunes.appl e.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252Fvi ewPodcast%253Fid%253D301350624)

UltraSuperMegaMo
01-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Latest on TTC trade rumours? All Ives says is that he hasn't heard anything. A little misleading. That said, I enjoyed the show.

Brooker
01-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Latest on TTC trade rumours? All Ives says is that he hasn't heard anything. A little misleading. That said, I enjoyed the show.

Can we trade the TTC for the MTA in NYC?

It's Called Football
01-26-2010, 04:33 PM
He spoke about Marvell being on the block and Frei's value as well as Mo's difficulty getting trades done this year. He did speak on Charlie for a long time though.

jabbronies
01-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Where do teams stay when they come to Toronto?

**EDIT** I should've clarified in my original question post why I wanted to know this

In the show you mentioned maybe as an alternative to a salary cap raise, better hotel/airplane accomodations would be a compromise.

I was wondering how bad they had it now and what they may be upgrading to.

UltraSuperMegaMo
01-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Can we trade the TTC for the MTA in NYC?

Smarty threw a party and no one came.