PDA

View Full Version : Game Highlites?

Bloor West FC
06-15-2008, 09:07 AM
How come MLSNET.com does not have our game? Even the houston game I could not see the crap highlites.

camcamy
06-15-2008, 09:11 AM
http://web.mlsnet.com/quickkicks/

Razcle
06-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Wow I had been waiting all morning to find the game higlight recap since MLS TV exploded in the middle of the broadcast and I missed the whole second half.

Thanks CAMcamy for posting a link...I didn't even know what quick kics was but it is pretty much like all the clips they will use in the highlight package chopped up.

CHEERS!

Bloor West FC
06-15-2008, 09:18 AM
^^^^ Thanks

SilverSamurai
06-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Wow I had been waiting all morning to find the game higlight recap since MLS TV exploded in the middle of the broadcast and I missed the whole second half.

Thanks CAMcamy for posting a link...I didn't even know what quick kics was but it is pretty much like all the clips they will use in the highlight package chopped up.

CHEERS!
Why not watch it on Sportnet? Unless you're poor like me and have no cable. lol
You could probably find a torrent of the match though.
Wow, another amazing game!:hump:

MFBODD
06-15-2008, 10:11 AM
I just love how the announcer carries the game. He's blabbing on when the ball comes to DD and then "SCORES"! It's even worse during RR's first. The dude goes on about useless crap as RR carries the ball past the 18. Sorry to bitch, but how can you not call that properly? During the third goal he calls RR Cunny by mistake and corrects himself. Not a nice job at all.

Bloor West FC
06-15-2008, 10:17 AM
I just love how the announcer carries the game. He's blabbing on when the ball comes to DD and then "SCORES"! It's even worse during RR's first. The dude goes on about useless crap as RR carries the ball past the 18. Sorry to bitch, but how can you not call that properly? During the third goal he calls RR Cunny by mistake and corrects himself. Not a nice job at all.

Very true, I was laughing at that Cunny instead of RR LOL