PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Road Trip???

futbol_fever
01-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey

Just curious to see if you guys plan on going to Columbus. I know there has been a lot of talks about never going back there for obvious reasons. I have been there myself last two years and have had a blast with every one. I personally do not think we should not travel to the teams season opener because of a bunch morons in Columbus. Also their our biggest rivals so it will look soft on us not to travel cause were scared of "cops".

If anything we should go down in even greater numbers this year. Anyways the Ultras 114 plan to be there and I hope you guys as well!

PS you can never go wrong with OSU Chicks :)

Brooker
01-18-2010, 01:05 PM
the party is in New England, my friend.

pekduck
01-18-2010, 01:14 PM
As a group, we are not organizing a trip to Columbus this time around as we are focusing our efforts on New England as our official season opener trip. There are more underlying issues that were thoroughly discussed and debated since last trip. Currently, we are all on the same page including Columbus front office (we just had a chat this morning).

However, we are not preventing individuals making the trip down to Columbus, so feel free to go and cheer for our boys. There will be TFC supporters around for sure.

Nonetheless, we will make an organized return to Columbus for CONCACAF Champions League and playoff games. Again, dialogue with their FO is started so if both of those games are confirmed, we'll provide the group support.

Feel free to PM me :)
----- Off Topic -----
At last, RPB Road Trips are for RPB members only and not visible on public section of this forum to comply with Travel Industry Council Ontario (TICO). Travel planning and coordination using public section of this forum may violate TICO restrictions and not advised.

GhostKiller
01-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I'll be in Columbus with a few goons. Anyone who has the smarts to organize a bus please let me know because I dont.

gk.

Carts
01-18-2010, 01:24 PM
I'll be in Columbus with a few goons. Anyone who has the smarts to organize a bus please let me know because I dont.

gk.

Promoting that you'll be there with a few "goons" might not be the best way to convince someone to drop $5000 on their credit card to arrange a bus for you... LOL

Carts...

denime
01-18-2010, 01:35 PM
At last, RPB Road Trips are for RPB members only and not visible on public section of this forum to comply with Travel Industry Council Ontario (TICO). Travel planning and coordination using public section of this forum may violate TICO restrictions and not advised.

gk.

Read the quote above!!

Thanks

Oldtimer
01-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Time to close this thread.