PDA

View Full Version : TFC and Eddie Kehoe Parting ways.

Ladies Love Julius James
01-13-2010, 01:21 AM
I know there are a lot of freaks on this forum that like every detail of TFC. If you don't know who Eddie Kehoe is, you may as well stop reading. Eddie Kehoe is the former TFC GK coach and video analyst. Bumped into him tonight and he's gone. He's exploring different oppurtunities now that Cummings is gone. I have it on good word LOL I wouldn't make that shit up I had no clue who dude was.

shameless plug: www.juliusjames.blogspot.com (http://www.juliusjames.blogspot.com) (not for the easily offended)

Roogsy
01-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Is he the short stocky bald dude that trained with the keepers before each game?

Ladies Love Julius James
01-13-2010, 01:31 AM
Fuck forgot link to his pic hold on:

http://www.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t280&player=kehoe_eddie

The bald guy is physio I believe.

UltraSuperMegaMo
01-13-2010, 01:33 AM
Don't like to hear about anyone losing their job. I'm still not sold on the whole pro zone thing, if the coaches need a computer program to tell them who's working hard and who's dogging it, maybe the computer should just be coaching the team.

Brooker
01-13-2010, 01:37 AM
I thought it was so if players looked like they were dogging it, they could check the info to see if their body is going hard or they are infact just lazy. and also to make sure nobody is working too hard.

UltraSuperMegaMo
01-13-2010, 01:39 AM
I thought it was so if players looked like they were dogging it, they could check the info to see if their body is going hard or they are infact just lazy. and also to make sure nobody is working too hard.

Again, should professional coaches really need a computer for that?

rocker
01-13-2010, 02:02 AM
I know there are a lot of freaks on this forum that like every detail of TFC. If you don't know who Eddie Kehoe is, you may as well stop reading. Eddie Kehoe is the former TFC GK coach and video analyst. Bumped into him tonight and he's gone. He's exploring different oppurtunities now that Cummings is gone. I have it on good word LOL I wouldn't make that shit up I had no clue who dude was.

fired or he quit?

Ladies Love Julius James
01-13-2010, 02:06 AM
fired or he quit?

"Exploring other oppurtunities" is what I was told. Not sure if that means quit or fired but he's leaving for sure.

sulfur
01-13-2010, 07:02 AM
The shorter bald guy is Toshack.

Oldtimer
01-13-2010, 07:42 AM
Again, should professional coaches really need a computer for that?

It's used quite a bit in the EPL. I'm not so sure that the Fergusons and the Scolaris use it. But I'd be surprised if Wenger doesn't use it. He likes that sort of thing.

FluSH
01-13-2010, 08:22 AM
Fuck forgot link to his pic hold on:

http://www.mlsnet.com/players/bio.jsp?team=t280&player=kehoe_eddie

The bald guy is physio I believe.

I remember seeing him in a video somewhere... well best of luck to Eddie.

sidvan
01-13-2010, 08:59 AM
Eddie came to TFC as the main GK coach first year and later moved up to video responsibilites. He was one of the GK coaches for the OSA provincial programs in the mid 2000's.

Detroit_TFC
01-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Wenger uses ProZone.

VPjr
01-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Trust me, no big loss.

No one likes to see anyone lose a job but this doesn't surprise me at all now that Preki is on board. I never figured Kehoe would pass the Serbian sniff test

ag futbol
01-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Don't like to hear about anyone losing their job. I'm still not sold on the whole pro zone thing, if the coaches need a computer program to tell them who's working hard and who's dogging it, maybe the computer should just be coaching the team.
There's a ton of statistics that are picked up by that program, more than any one person is capable of absorbing while watching with one set of eyes. That's not to say you let it make your decisions, but if something pops out at you, it probably means you should take a closer look.

Who said he was moved "up" to video analyst. Is his next big promotion to janitor?

Ladies Love Julius James
01-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Maybe he's the only one that knows how to use the program LOL

Canadian Blue
01-13-2010, 08:59 PM
shameless plug: www.juliusjames.blogspot.com (http://www.juliusjames.blogspot.com) (not for the easily offended)

Nice blog some funny outside the box thinking there......

Ladies Love Julius James
01-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Nice blog some funny outside the box thinking there......

Thanks for the love. Spread the word and tune in daily. It only gets better.

Dirk Diggler
01-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Trust me, no big loss.

No one likes to see anyone lose a job but this doesn't surprise me at all now that Preki is on board. I never figured Kehoe would pass the Serbian sniff test

LOL ... I wonder if he passed Mo's sniff test.