PDA

View Full Version : All Seasons Packages on Sale to Public

Rudy
01-11-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't recall packages left for sale to general public. Not even the home opener packages are open. Is this indicative that sales were down this year, or just that people are refusing the ransom packages?

cmonyoureds
01-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Both demand is down and people are refusing to purchase the ransom packs. When many of the fans who take the time to post on a site like this refuse to pony up for ransom packs, imagine what the "sounds like a fun day out" supporters are doing.

TOBOR !
01-11-2010, 10:38 PM
This is what I was alluding to in the other thread on this topic. Perhaps Front Office will realise that the TFC fan is more discerning than the Leaf fan and we refuse to prop up some other MLSE ventures.

Maybe Leaf STH can do that... It's the same sport after all.

It would make more sense to ask TFC fans to purchase academy tickets.

ilikemusic
01-12-2010, 11:55 AM
I was very close to passing on getting a partial season pack again this season.

I would imagine there were plenty of people, just like me, who when they got called, the wind blew the other direction and they decided to pass.

dupont
01-12-2010, 01:07 PM
When many of the fans who take the time to post on a site like this refuse to pony up for ransom packs, imagine what the "sounds like a fun day out" supporters are doing.

Exactly. You nailed it. If a lot of the people who watch every single TFC game and truly love the team won't do it then of course people that "just kinda sorta wanna go" definitely won't be doing it.

I think demand is high enough that if they sold all those marlies ransom packs as normal partial packs or more full season seats then they would have sold out quickly.

MartinUtd
01-12-2010, 10:56 PM
What do you get out of the partial packs and how much do they cost?

TFC FORZA RPB
01-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Yeah they went on sale i believe on monday, although some people who were on the red waiting list, did not recieve their phone calls

Super
01-13-2010, 01:08 AM
All it will take is a fairly good season with one round in the play-offs, and people will flock back to the club. Demand has been less, but really all that means is that tickets sell out more, well, slowly. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to enjoy a packed BMO this year, depending on weather of course, as well as early results. People are hungry for wins - so hopefully we can get a great start and will see a more consistent team on the (grass) pitch. Can't fucking wait!

Red CB Toronto
01-13-2010, 02:58 AM
Also with the stand being put in the north end, the urgency to jump into a package you really did not want was not there.

Mark in Ottawa
01-13-2010, 10:21 AM
What do you get out of the partial packs and how much do they cost?
http://web.mlsnet.com/t280/tickets/partial_packs/

You will hear the "All sports package" commonly referred to as the "Ransom Pack" by many of the football supporters.