PDA

View Full Version : Cunningham's 100th Goal Celebration?

TicTacTabarnack
06-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Ok ... I know we've been laying it on Cunny for having a terrible year last year and has been trying to work his way up slowly this year.

Does anyone think or have any ideas on what we should do to help him celebrate his 100th goal? :noidea:

It might happen tomorrow!

DigzTFC!
06-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Throw a pink slip at him or some gold watches. He got what he wanted, now its our turn.

bhoybobby
06-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Self centered fuck, it's a team game. That # thing on the back is bush league.

Bobo
06-14-2008, 12:50 AM
Let's throw rocks at him.

I'm only kidding.

pimpslapt
06-14-2008, 02:56 AM
you guys are something else, i said it on another thread, if he scores his 100th and came to the crowd to celebrate, you'd all go nuts, all strikers are arrogant, he's done well when given the chance, stop bitching

J .
06-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Let's throw rocks at him.

I'm only kidding.

throw anything, including streamers, and your fellow "supporters" are going to likely rat you out.

BigLou
06-14-2008, 08:16 AM
i think we should make some kind of song to the tune of 100 bottles of beer on the wall.

100 Cunningham goals in the league, 100 Cunningham goals.
He runs, we roar CUNNINGHAM SCORES, 100 Cunningham goals in the league.

TFC Tifoso
06-14-2008, 08:35 AM
How about this one....to the same tune...

You could've been at 200 by now, you could've been at 200
If you weren't such a lazy fuck
You could've been at 200 by now!

haha just kidding.......good idea BigLou! :)

FluSH
06-14-2008, 08:37 AM
i think we should make some kind of song to the tune of 100 bottles of beer on the wall.

Great tune BL... but I don't think there is much love for Cunni around here...unfortunately

TFC Tifoso
06-14-2008, 08:38 AM
Great tune BL... but I don't think there is much love for Cunni around here...unfortunately

Yeah, you're right Flush, me definitely included, but after all the milestone will probably be done in our shirt, and as supporters if we don't acknowledge it imo it comes off as a little sour on our part.

coisty1966
06-14-2008, 09:36 AM
its one thing to rip a guy on these boards (i'll do it like anyone else) but when he's on the pitch "ANYONE" wearing that red shirt should get our full support!! bottom line........

when he's gone and comes back here with another team, well thats a different story

Lenny Dikestra
06-14-2008, 09:53 AM
100 goals wow that is a milestone..
Good for him..
we should cheer loud when he gets it.. Because from what I have seen people throw ideas around on what to do and nothing really ever happens ..
just a lot of blah blah, just like what i do ..
Good for Cunny

TFC Cityboy
06-14-2008, 09:58 AM
How about this one....to the same tune...

You could've been at 200 by now, you could've been at 200
If you weren't such a lazy fuck
You could've been at 200 by now!

haha just kidding.......good idea BigLou! :)
very true..I 'll welcome his 100th goal but he is far from being a legend at this club on the scale of Jimmy B or Danny D - players who would walk over hot coals for TFC...with one leg in Jimmy B's case no doubt!

Smuttynose
06-14-2008, 10:38 AM
its one thing to rip a guy on these boards (i'll do it like anyone else) but when he's on the pitch "ANYONE" wearing that red shirt should get our full support!! bottom line........

when he's gone and comes back here with another team, well thats a different story

excellent point, thank you!

Technorgasm
06-14-2008, 12:04 PM

people that continue post against our current striker / playewrs are all fucking wankers.

FUCK OFF.

Cunny is our man, either get behind him or get the fuck out, Its SOooo tired now.

100 goals? holy fucking Shit. and doing it in a TFC kit? Brilliant, something shou,d be done to mark it.

Where's Flush when you need a player chant?

Lucky Strike
06-14-2008, 01:33 PM
It's funny because by the numbers, Cunningham has 3 goals in 434 minutes or one every 1.6 games. That's typically outstanding in any league but he still gets a ton of crap. I still want a DP striker, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he should get as much trash as he does. And even if he does deserve it all, he still plays for our team, end of. How about a large TFC jersey with his name on it and #100?

Steve
06-14-2008, 02:44 PM
This board is ridiculous. You know what, I've been as vocal a critic of cunny as anyone, but come on. You know how he's scored 3 goals for us so far this season? Yeah. He looks lazy, sure, but that just seems to be the type of stiker he is, he produces and people STILL get pissed at him. Again, I would rather get a DP striker in and trade him, but, that being said...

He's on the verge of 100 career goals in the MLS, a VERY few players have reached that target. He might do it in a TFC kit, in the best atmosphere in the league, and you people, who are supposed to be some of the BIGGEST supporters of the club, are going to remain bitter at him? Get over yourselves, even if he leaves tomorrow, today he is in red, and that should mean something.

bhoybobby
06-14-2008, 10:16 PM
This guy's a certified tit GHTFN

Wighty
06-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Cunningham reminds me of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink. It's just a pity he can't put away his chances like JFH.

bhoybobby
06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
So really he's nothing like JFH. lol

olegunnar
06-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Waste of space. $7000 bucks a game. Thanks for nothing...hope you're traded tommorow when the window opens.

Roogsy
06-14-2008, 11:55 PM
I don't care that he has almost scored 100 goals...STOP FLOPPING AROUND ON THE PITCH!

Wighty
06-15-2008, 12:19 AM
So really he's nothing like JFH. lol

I suppose it's more to do with the frustration watching him. However, I do concede your point.

TicTacTabarnack
06-15-2008, 02:39 PM

This would be cool.

I don't care that he has almost scored 100 goals...STOP FLOPPING AROUND ON THE PITCH!

Great point ... He got a yellow card for this yesterday.

ExiledRed
06-15-2008, 03:17 PM
He cant finish when he starts, He can't finish when he's subbed on, He can't finish when he plays alone, He cant finish when he's paired with Dichio or Smith, He cant finish when he gets pinpoint crosses delivered to him from great players, He's NO FUCKING USE.

I hope His 100th goal is the first one for his new club, getting carded for flopping is too embarrassing for TFC in my book.

TFC OZZ
06-15-2008, 03:37 PM
people that continue post against our current striker / playewrs are all fucking wankers.

FUCK OFF.

Cunny is our man, either get behind him or get the fuck out, Its SOooo tired now.

100 goals? holy fucking Shit. and doing it in a TFC kit? Brilliant, something shou,d be done to mark it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

bhoybobby
06-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He's a self indulgent wanker, that's wasting a TFC shirt. We may agree to disagree, but don't tell me to fuck off for pointing out the obvious, this guys is grade A shite & has been since he's been here.

His whole focus is about him, he's a fucking fasy donkey dressed as a football player.

Taxi for Cunny to he nearest mirror. GHTF

bhoybobby
06-15-2008, 04:38 PM

FUCK OFF.

Get over yerself, you & Cunny can go get a room together, don't lecture me on being a fan. This guys a waste of a space, shite, utter fucking shite.

He should not even be on the bench. GHTF & prontolike.

Toronto_Bhoy
06-15-2008, 05:08 PM
people that continue post against our current striker / players are all fucking wankers.

FUCK OFF.

Love of the shirt is unconditional…love of players or those wearing the jersey…ISN'T!

It's not that I don't cheer, on the rare occasions, Cunny scores but I'm certainly not cheering for him…I'm cheering for TFC!

Techno, what are you on about "He's scored a hundred goals"…for who???

If he had scored a hundred goals for us I probably wouldn't have a problem but that's it…he's done fuck all since coming here…other than being a tit and eating into our salary cap…

AL-MO
06-15-2008, 05:14 PM
I was planning on making a simple '100' banner...in fact I wanted it done for the past game, but I'll probably be done for next game in anticipation of the goal.

Whether you like him or not, 100 is a serious milestone.

RedRum
06-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Cunny still gets our support at BMO which is what matters as far as TFC is concerned. If we want to come here and rip him for being a lazy fuck that is our right.

Look at Columbus - 2500 people travel 700+ km to watch Cunny be too lazy to run a few feet towards goal on Samuel's PK attempt. Wearing a number that specifies how many goals you've scored in a league that was sub-par up until recently is retarded. Fuck him, his act wore thin long ago.

bhoybobby
06-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Love of the shirt is unconditional…love of players or those wearing the jersey…ISN'T!

It's not that I don't cheer, on the rare occasions, Cunny scores but I'm certainly not cheering for him…I'm cheering for TFC!

Techno, what are you on about "He's scored a hundred goals"…for who???

If he had scored a hundred goals for us I probably wouldn't have a problem but that's it…he's done fuck all since coming here…other than being a tit and eating into our salary cap…

You made your point a little more politely than I did. It's just that git makes my blood boil. It's a team game, he's all about him, no one else.

The # on the shirt isd amateur bush league stuff & quite frankly it's becoming an embarrasing side show.

AL-MO
06-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Alright enough of the bitching. This thread is about whether we are going to do something for it, if it happens at BMO. I suggested something simple. We are not talking about doing a section covering banner or anything, just something to acknowledge his 100 goal.

ExiledRed
06-15-2008, 07:45 PM
It seems MlS.net has the right idea.

"It was the Reds, however, who had the best chance in the opening stages. In the sixth minute, a Ricketts crossing attempt was blocked and the rebound came right back to a suddenly wide-open Ricketts on the left side of the box. Ricketts' cross this time found a diving Jeff Cunningham in front of the Colorado net, but his header went just over the crossbar"

http://web.mlsnet.com/news/mls_news.jsp?ymd=20080614&content_id=165620&vkey=news_mls&fext=.jsp

colman1860
06-15-2008, 07:53 PM
I will cheer his goal as loudly as any other TFC goal, but man I hate that arrogant twat. Yesterday just confirmed me in my opinion of him - first the dive in the box (that is fucking embarassing - I never want to see anybody on my team pull that shit, especially not when were winning 3-1 wit 2 minutes left), then after the game, a buddy of mine who likes cunningham more than i do was getting him to sign his shirt, and cunningham signs his name, with #99 under it. What a self centred little bitch. He can high tail it out of here ASAP as far as I'm concerned.