PDA

View Full Version : Striker/Winger

kdzb
12-23-2009, 02:59 PM
This guy will be an icon here in Canada and it's all what we need to give a chance to Dero to play as AM.
http://www.fantasysp.com/player/scr/Jeremie_Aliadiere/712211

Shway
12-23-2009, 03:20 PM
lol...hillarious
he definatelyy absolutely positively wouldnt come here unless it was DP money,
and he isnt DP money worth

GhostKiller
12-23-2009, 04:22 PM
I got 5 on it

kdzb
12-23-2009, 04:50 PM
lol...hillarious
he definatelyy absolutely positively wouldnt come here unless it was DP money,
and he isnt DP money worth

He is not that hot in England anymore and if he want to rejuvenate his carreer again, he should go somewhere like MLS and
TFC is the best place for him. MLSE is rich and they can pay him under the cap to stay within the MLS rules and the rest
of his paycheck he can get it as bonuses.
I believe it can be done for a quality player like him (when I say quality, I'm talking for the MLS league)

Hitcho
12-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Over rated. Probably good in MLS but it's the age old question - would he be able to apply himself to do well here? Robert is the yardstick of disinterested talented players not being able to get motivated for MLS and reeking of shit as a result. Besides which he would want crazy money, way more than he'd actually be worth, because he's used to getting that in England.

I'd say pass. Even if he was available and interested, you can't always just take a good player and assume he'll rip[ the league apart here. There's a lot more to it than that and nto sure this guy would turn up every week.

CretanBull
12-23-2009, 05:02 PM
MLSE is rich and they can pay him under the cap to stay within the MLS rules and the rest of his paycheck he can get it as bonuses.

The league doesn't work like that...

Hitcho
12-23-2009, 05:10 PM
^ yep, forgot to add that as well. No such "bonus" loophole exists. The parity the league has worked so hard to build and maintain would come crashing down in minutes if that were the case.

jloome
12-23-2009, 06:37 PM
The league doesn't work like that...

I think people would be surprised how often it does work that way, but maybe I"m just cynical.

The old CFL standby is you have a "friend of the club" employ them in the offseason for whatever obscene amount you need to hide.

Beach_Red
12-23-2009, 06:51 PM
I think people would be surprised how often it does work that way, but maybe I"m just cynical.

The old CFL standby is you have a "friend of the club" employ them in the offseason for whatever obscene amount you need to hide.

I don't know about cynical, we all followed Seattle and the tampering rumours and the rest of the rumours last year, didn't we?

Gixmo
12-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Aliadiere.... Seriously??

Did you ever see him at Arsenal.. F that noise... I know we are talking about different quality here, but I can think of a half dozen guys worth what it cost him, and they can hit the net.

We already got Barrett to keep row Z occupied, we don't need another skeet shooter

Shway
12-24-2009, 01:42 PM
^^^Arsenal Fan here
and when he played for arsenal he was shitttt
they sold him for maybe k's to borough cause he was shiit

like i said NEXT!

akoto
12-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah as another Arsenal supporter I have to agree the others. He is NOT worth it! Never lived up to potential. I was happy to see him go to borough and I'm not really surprised to see him on his way out there also. The only time I ever saw him play well for borough is when he played against Arsenal.

geordieboy
12-25-2009, 02:51 PM
kdzb must be dreaming to bring Aliadiere to TFC, not only is he way out of our price bracket, he is shit!!!! Wait until January and see the Bosman frees, but give me a player with heart and a mental capacity to prove to the guys in England they made a big mistake in letting him go.

Gan on Toon Army, get back to the Prem!!!!!!!

justin
12-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Yeah as another Arsenal supporter I have to agree the others. He is NOT worth it! Never lived up to potential. I was happy to see him go to borough and I'm not really surprised to see him on his way out there also. The only time I ever saw him play well for borough is when he played against Arsenal.

QFT...he plays well against us, but is shit any other time. skill wise he could kill in MLS as a winger, but probably wouldn't due to disinterest i would think