PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want my appointment time?

Dalybro
12-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Does anyone want to use my appointment time? Thursday Dec. 10 at 1:00pm if we can arrange something. Do you think they would let someone else pay for them and deliever to their home address? Let me know if your interested and I can contact my rep.

Stencils
12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty sure they're not doing any kind of 'transferring' of account stuff anymore, but always worth a try!

TFCtoMUFC
12-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Does anyone want to use my appointment time? Thursday Dec. 10 at 1:00pm if we can arrange something. Do you think they would let someone else pay for them and deliever to their home address? Let me know if your interested and I can contact my rep.

I would definitely want it if its up for grabs. If nothing just to see what is out there.

Hitcho
12-07-2009, 04:49 PM
You cannot transfer tickets anymore. But, you can get something in your own name and then sell it on to someone else. I did this last season for a friend. TFC don't care, but they'll only deal with you and not the "friend", so you'll owe TFC the money and will have control over account manager for the tickets etc. So, bottom line is you need to have a certain level of trust in place between you and your "friend". The account will also remain in your name so you get the chance to relocate the tickets next season. Then you can stiff your "friend" and keep the tickets for yourself. Or you can try and add two more tickets next season and sell those on to your "friend" and then relocate them the following year, so your "friend" finally gets some affordable tickets after a couple of years of pain.

Better to get more tickets to RPBs indirectly than let them go free and potentially be taken up by scalpers... :D

ArmenJBX
12-07-2009, 05:30 PM
If someone is up for it, I'm willing to buy Partial packs or Season Seats from them

Gixmo
12-07-2009, 07:30 PM
I tell you, for people 'down the list' it's probably not right to advertise such a thing... I dunno, morally seems 'bad' but maybe I'm offside.