PDA

View Full Version : DeRo and Catalog

Phil
11-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Hello Friends,

On Tuesday December 1st, 2009, DeRo Entertainment invites you to join us at the Drake Hotel and Boutique (1150 Queen Street West) as we bring you "Welcome to Easy Street" featuring Catalog and the Easy Street Band.

Catalog will take you through his upcoming LP "Welcome to Easy Street" as well as give you a taste of his "Catalog's Classics" EP.

A long time contributor to Toronto's music scene, Catalog recently emerged from the lab with new material and ready to blow it up in 2010. Backed by "Easy Street" and under the tutelage of DeRo Entertainment, 2010 is looking very promising for this unsigned hype!.

The night will be hosted by Toronto FC star Dwayne DeRosario and will have a special guest appearance by Natasha Waterman. The magical sounds of "Ilich and Slee" droppin the finest tracks to take you through the night .

Doors open at 8pm. $5 cover

This will be a night that you won't wanna miss

Thank you for continuing to support DeRo Entertainment

http://www.msprotege.com/members/Naveed74/wr.jpg.jpeg

Just a heads up, thought some people would enjoy this.

Parkdale
11-30-2009, 05:02 PM
at the Drake....? well I can walk there from Parkdale... AND there's a killer poutine spot just down the way.

Roogsy
12-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Heading down shortly.

TorCanSoc
12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
So no soccer schools for DeRo's post playing career. Power to him.

NewCity
12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
So...how was it?

Roogsy
12-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Dude...I hadn't heard any of Catalog's music other than his TFC "Wave Hard" song and last night was the first chance I have really had to listen to a more extensive list.

Wow.

I picked up both his CDs and I truly hope that he has any sort of success possible. True, down-to-earth, gritty, urban music. Not traditional "look at my bling" hip hop but earthy, hardcore lyrics coupled with hard driving music, almost metal-like, mixed in with some really "drum and bass" type stuff.

I liked every second of it. I'd recommend it to anyone interested. I put it on my ipod today.

And even DeRo came up and did the "Wave Hard" song at the end. LOL! It was pretty good! You guys missed it!

They also had another artist open for Catalog, her name was Natasha Waterman I believe. Man can that girl sing.

A few of us were commenting on how annoying it is to see talentless pop singers on the radio with crap music and here was a real talent singing her guts out. Great stuff.

NewCity
12-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Dude...I hadn't heard any of Catalog's music other than his TFC "Wave Hard" song and last night was the first chance I have really had to listen to a more extensive list.

Wow.

I picked up both his CDs and I truly hope that he has any sort of success possible. True, down-to-earth, gritty, urban music. Not traditional "look at my bling" hip hop but earthy, hardcore lyrics coupled with hard driving music, almost metal-like, mixed in with some really "drum and bass" type stuff.

I liked every second of it. I'd recommend it to anyone interested. I put it on my ipod today.

And even DeRo came up and did the "Wave Hard" song at the end. LOL! It was pretty good! You guys missed it!

They also had another artist open for Catalog, her name was Natasha Waterman I believe. Man can that girl sing.

A few of us were commenting on how annoying it is to see talentless pop singers on the radio with crap music and here was a real talent singing her guts out. Great stuff.

Nice.. Well I know know alot of people in the music industry as I am currently involved in it and was part of a band that went #2 billboard back in the summer of 2000. I may be able to help him with contacts if this is really what he only needs. Anyways that I can get in touch with these guys? I'm seeking a female vocalist at the moment so Natasha Waterman sounds promising.