PDA

View Full Version : More Ex-TFC striker success

jloome
11-27-2009, 09:52 PM
From MLSnet:

Take St. Johnstone. Not the most glamorous of teams, but in this strange SPL season where Rangers and Celtic seem to take turns in getting beaten on a weekly basis, the Johnnies are the third-leading scorers in the division with 19 goals. Former Toronto FC striker Collin Samuel leads the way for St. Johnstone with four SPL goals and six overall.

tfc2007
11-27-2009, 10:16 PM
they said he can have a a cup cake for every goal he scores.

Yohan
11-27-2009, 10:54 PM
they said he can have a a cup cake for every goal he scores.
what will it take for Samuel to upgrade to a pie for every goal?

Zeke_Jones
11-27-2009, 11:12 PM
Its still sad that a player who didnt have the fitness level to score in the MLS is actually leading a team in europe.

Cunningham went back to his scoring ways after he left toronto also....

Not saying our city is cursed but what the hell???

TFC07
11-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Its still sad that a player who didnt have the fitness level to score in the MLS is actually leading a team in europe.

Cunningham went back to his scoring ways after he left toronto also....

Not saying our city is cursed but what the hell???

Cunny's case, blame it on our coaching staff who tuned him out.

As for pieman, remember SPL isn't better league than MLS if you take out their top two teams. Also, I believe weather, travel and how athletic MLS players are made it hard for pieman to perform well in MLS.

Brooker
11-28-2009, 06:32 PM
4 goals in Scottish league play?!

if that isn't success, I don't know what is!

Mr. Samuel, you have made it!

lol?

Damien
11-28-2009, 07:32 PM
4 goals in Scottish league play?!

if that isn't success, I don't know what is!

Mr. Samuel, you have made it!

lol?

Exactly what I was thinkin. They can keep him.

Sonny Cheeba
11-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Cunny's case, blame it on our coaching staff who tuned him out.

As for pieman, remember SPL isn't better league than MLS if you take out their top two teams. Also, I believe weather, travel and how athletic MLS players are made it hard for pieman to perform well in MLS.

^i love comments like this...

don't assume too much. Dundee United beat celtic last week, sure it was the first time in 10 years, but they almost always give Old Firm teams trouble.... i'm sure they'd hump RSL too.

also Motherwell, Aberdeen (just beat rangers BTW), Hibs and Hearts would all be very competitive in MLS. the rest of the SPL would probably have a very good chance at beating the poorer teams in MLS. St. Johnstone included.