PDA

View Full Version : mighty_torontofc_2008 aka Avatar thief extraordinaire

Stryker
11-20-2009, 07:24 PM
What the hell are you doing using my avatar? You think I just found that image? Ever think maybe I put an hour into making it because I wanted to have something unique?
Besides the last thing I want is someone mistaking me for the continuous drivel that spews from your keyboard!
Change it!

And yes I intentionally didn't PM mighty_torontofc_2008 because I wanted everyone to be aware of this douchebaggery.

Sonny Cheeba
11-20-2009, 07:32 PM
don't worry mighty. you have internet permission to use my avatar. i don't mind.

wzhxvy
11-20-2009, 07:33 PM
what do they say about the highest form of flattery ?

maybe mighty has a man crush ? i bet if you PM'd him and told him you liked his avatar he would change it....you know the opposite tends to work wih him

MrHawk
11-20-2009, 07:41 PM
What the hell are you doing using my avatar? You think I just found that image? Ever think maybe I put an hour into making it because I wanted to have something unique?
Besides the last thing I want is someone mistaking me for the continuous drivel that spews from your keyboard!
Change it!

And yes I intentionally didn't PM mighty_torontofc_2008 because I wanted everyone to be aware of this douchebaggery.

I wondered where I had seen it before.

ginkster88
11-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I wondered where I had seen it before.

Me too.

BC101
11-20-2009, 07:50 PM
requesting the mods to keep this open as long as humanly possible.

Stryker
11-20-2009, 08:02 PM
You know the ironic thing is that last spring I made an avy that was half TFC crest, half Man United. I realised later that another member had the same avy but with the crests on the oppisite sides. After I did I sent the person an appoligy PM and changed mine.
Whereas mighty deliberately rips mine off by saving the image and says nothing.
Yeah... I'm pretty annoyed.

TFCtoMUFC
11-20-2009, 08:04 PM
Change it!

I knew I had seen someone using that avatar, I thought someone that wasnt Mighty-ish using it. Its a sick avatar to boot, but come on have a little creativity and grow a pair Mighty.

werewolf
11-20-2009, 08:04 PM
If you have an issue there are alternate ways to go about resolving it.