PDA

View Full Version : Additional Season Tickets

werewolf
11-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Email regarding the purchase of additional season tickets.

Our records indicate that you have requested additional season seats by placing yourself on the Platinum Waiting List. As you know we renewed again at a very high rate, therefore there are a limited number of tickets available for purchase.
There will be over 250 tickets available as additional seats, they include:
40 Field Side Seats
40 Red seats
140 Dark Grey seats
The remaining seats are singles in the medium grey and light grey sections

Here are the top things to know:

There is a maximum of 4 season seats per account, which includes your existing seats
You cannot purchase seats for another party, as seats can never be transferred to another/new account
All tickets will be sold at the "New Season" price. Click Here (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTMxOTM4NCZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9MzQ3MDg0J mRhdGFiYXNlaWQ9REFUQUJBU0VJRCZzZXJpYWw9MTIzMTg1NjM yNiZlbWFpbGlkPXRyYXZpc21pbGxzQHJvZ2Vycy5jb20mdXNlc mlkPTMwMzMzMTQxNyZleHRyYT0mJiZodHRwOi8vbWFwbGVsZWF mcy5uaGwuY29tL3YyL2V4dC8yMDEwJTIwUHJpY2luZyUyMFNlY XRpbmclMjBDaGFydCUyMFJlbG8lMjBFdmVudC5wZGY=)or vist www.torontofc.ca (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTMxOTM4NCZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9MzQ3MDg0J mRhdGFiYXNlaWQ9REFUQUJBU0VJRCZzZXJpYWw9MTIzMTg1NjM yNiZlbWFpbGlkPXRyYXZpc21pbGxzQHJvZ2Vycy5jb20mdXNlc mlkPTMwMzMzMTQxNyZleHRyYT0mJiZodHRwOi8vd3d3LnRvcm9 udG9mYy5jYS8=) to view pricing

*CALL TO ACTION*- If you are still interested in purchasing additional seats, please reply to this email by 5pm on Friday, November 20th to confirm. However, if we don't hear back from you by this time, we will understand that you are no longer interested in additional seats for next season.
We will schedule phone appointment times for next week (based on your inception date) for all confirmed Platinum Waiting List members. You'll receive your specific date and time through email early next week.
Thanks again for your support of Toronto FC!
Toronto FC Sales and Service Team

:scarf:

nascarguy
11-19-2009, 11:24 AM
There will be over 250 tickets available as additional seats, they include:
40 Field Side Seats
40 Red seats
140 Dark Grey seats
The remaining seats are singles in the medium grey and light grey sections

TOBOR !
11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
^that's what it says

Glory_Hunter
11-19-2009, 12:38 PM
How many tickets will be available for the Gold List?

pekduck
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
^
prob 250 at least to start

they split remaining tickets after relocation at half and half to platinum and gold

lips
11-19-2009, 02:01 PM
I’m on the gold list should I pick up a couple of singles in supporters section if there’s any left and try to move them together at next years relocation event?

MartinUtd
11-19-2009, 02:17 PM
In theory yes, but relocation is a pain in the as to deal with if you live outside of TO.

Thanks for the heads up on the email, ww. I never check mine often enough.

Toronto Gunner
11-19-2009, 02:43 PM
I’m on the gold list should I pick up a couple of singles in supporters section if there’s any left and try to move them together at next years relocation event?

too funny. there will be no tickets in the supporters section. the gold list will get the same sort of tickets as the platinum list - light gray singles and dark grey/red pairs. if you want into the cool kids (ssh) club, you have to pay your dues, and paying your dues means shelling out $2000 for a pair of tickets before you get access to the relocation process.

Darlofletch
11-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Are people allowed to have season tickets and partial packs? say 2 of each to make up the 4 seat maximum.

Chapman
11-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Light Greys do have supporters sections which he probably meant

Pinkie
11-19-2009, 04:25 PM
last year i got the phone call, and i do believe all there were available were reds and the pitch level seats...so i politely declined these tickets as they were so totally out of my price range (and the ppl i would've sold them to)

so i'm not expecting anything whatsoever

Gixmo
11-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Ditto Pinkie... but then again, I'm hoping I could subsidize my price by selling some out.... Red's wont work though...

We'll see, and if I have to bite the partial pack bullet again I will.. Maybe a peer will pick up a pair side by side in a good area, and I take those, who knows!!! It's all a lottery really.

TO Gunner, Light Grey = Supporters in some cases...

lips
11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Light Greys do have supporters sections which he probably meant
Yes anywhere I can stand shout and chant without worry

Batman
11-19-2009, 05:37 PM
I got this too., if we're on the platinum list, are we on it forever?

nascarguy
11-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Yes anywhere I can stand shout and chant without worry
so did you get a full season or just a haft

Gixmo
11-19-2009, 08:18 PM
so did you get a full season or just a haft

No one has got the call yet, believe me - I'm pestering the FO like mad :)

Suds
11-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Are people allowed to have season tickets and partial packs? say 2 of each to make up the 4 seat maximum.

I had a season seat and a pair in a partial pack last year. So, unless something has changed you should be able to.

Darlofletch
11-19-2009, 09:17 PM
I had a season seat and a pair in a partial pack last year. So, unless something has changed you should be able to.

cool, that's good to know. I asked my rep and he couldn't confirm anything, I guess it will all depend on how many tickets they've sold by the time it gets to me. I think i'm going slowly mad, it's been almost 2 months now since i decided to get seats in my own name rather than renew the ones in a friends name, and i still have little clue as to what i'll end up with.

Canadian Blue
11-20-2009, 08:40 PM
I want 2 anywhere....if I get them my single in 112 will be sold

Super
11-20-2009, 10:12 PM
I wonder how many thousands of current season ticket holders are already on the waiting list. I have no interest in additional seats, but originally signed up in the hopes that it would help me relocate. Now of course thanks to the relocation event my spot on the waiting list is meaningless to me.

wzhxvy
11-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Any news on the North end seats and whats happening to that ?

Carts
11-21-2009, 01:55 AM

tbd...

Yagbod
11-21-2009, 02:33 AM

My ticket rep said that was a rumor for future years. Which is odd since it was Anselmi who started the rumor. Or, maybe not that odd....

TFC John
11-21-2009, 06:32 PM

There are north end seats listed on this .pdf that was linked to in the additional seats email;

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/v2/ext/2010%20Pricing%20Seating%20Chart%20Relo%20Event.pd f

They don't look like supporter seats because they are priced as premium seats. Is this an old chart from the Real Madrid game or something new?

CretanBull
11-21-2009, 06:46 PM
There are north end seats listed on this .pdf that was linked to in the additional seats email;

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/v2/ext/2010%20Pricing%20Seating%20Chart%20Relo%20Event.pd f

They don't look like supporter seats because they are priced as premium seats. Is this an old chart from the Real Madrid game or something new?

Those seats are already there, there's only a couple of rows of them (2 or 3?). The North end seats that people have been talking about in regards to a supporters section would be a new stand errected where the beer garden is now - the type of temp seats that were brought in for the Real Madrid game, made permanent.