PDA

View Full Version : Today's News,Sunday, Nov.15

denime
11-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Mornin'

Reports Suggest Preki May Join TFC (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20091114&content_id=7667364&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

Toronto FC closing in on new coach (http://www.thestar.com/sports/soccer/mls/torontofc/article/726027--toronto-fc-closing-in-on-new-coach)

Macedonia blasts Canada in soccer friendly (http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2009/11/14/canada-macedonia.html)

Red & White rust (http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/2009/11/14/dobson_canada_macedonia/)

SUNSHINE :yum:
(http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/)

denime
11-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Now that official TFC website has a article about Preki, I think this more than just a rumor.

scooter
11-15-2009, 08:45 AM
mornin d

flatpicker
11-15-2009, 09:38 AM
What's the SSG got stuffed down her top?
I don't think boobs are supposed to look like that.

Marco2K
11-15-2009, 09:45 AM
Damn CANADA STINKS!

2 missed penalty shots??? Oh my!!

keem-o-sabi
11-15-2009, 10:10 AM
reminder tonight, RPB Open Soccer for free. 6-7:30 in Stoney Creek. If you want info pm me.

I think the SSG is a trainer at my gym.

Parkdale
11-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Director of Soccer Mo Johnston is currently in Glasgow, Scotland as he is being inducted into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame this weekend and can't be reached for comment.
stop lying!

Do they expect us to believe that Scotland doesn't have cell phone coverage, or that Mo would be without his blackberry for a single waking second? If he's not commenting on the story, just say that, but to say he 'can't be reached'.... by the people who work at TFC and wrote this article for the TFC website is an outright lie.

Carts
11-15-2009, 10:39 AM
stop lying!

Do they expect us to believe that Scotland doesn't have cell phone coverage, or that Mo would be without his blackberry for a single waking second? If he's not commenting on the story, just say that, but to say he 'can't be reached'.... by the people who work at TFC and wrote this article for the TFC website is an outright lie.

Well hang on. If he's passed out hammered, and they keep calling but he doesn't answer, then technically he can't be reached... :D

Much like me around 3am last night LOL. A bomb could have went off in my place I probably wouldn't have moved LOL!

Carts...

Parkdale
11-15-2009, 10:43 AM
Much like me around 3am last night LOL. A bomb could have went off in my place I probably wouldn't have moved LOL!

depending how much you drank, a few bombs probably did go off.

Carts
11-15-2009, 10:46 AM
depending how much you drank, a few bombs probably did go off.

Hey-Oh!!!! LOL...

Parkdale
11-15-2009, 10:47 AM
poor Mrs.carts

CretanBull
11-15-2009, 10:50 AM
If he's in Scotland, what are the odds of him being drunk? Oh....

koryo
11-15-2009, 11:10 AM
If he's in Scotland, what are the odds of him being drunk? Oh....

If he's in <INSERT LOCATION HERE>, what are the odds of him being drunk?

If he's AWAKE, what are the odds of him being drunk?

I think perhaps it's patently unfair to blame his level of sobriety on Scotland :)

rowan
11-15-2009, 11:28 AM
Great typo in the CBC article,

Of note, Paul Stalteri earned his 78th cap for Canada, moving him into a tie with Mark Watson for all-time national team appearances, and five back of overall leader Colin Samuel.

Parkdale
11-15-2009, 11:30 AM
good catch

koryo
11-15-2009, 11:31 AM
^^

THAT

IS

GENIUS.

Unfortunately, knowing the CBC, we can't even put that mistake down to being drunk. It's just the way they are.

Apparently "a thousand monkeys at a thousand typewrites" isn't a metaphor when it comes to the MotherCorp.

Nuvinho
11-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Probably Mo contacted Preki before he left for Scotland. Preki agreed. Then the MLSE FO had to work out the paperwork. Now that the paperwork is done, it probably has to go to MLS FO, which takes forever to get things done.

ensco
11-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Probably Mo contacted Preki before he left for Scotland. Preki agreed. Then the MLSE FO had to work out the paperwork. Now that the paperwork is done, it probably has to go to MLS FO, which takes forever to get things done.

Or maybe Mo put pressure on Preki by putting this out to Ives and on the TFC site, then disappeared (as Parkdale pointed out, this is pretty lame).

So Preki goes to Goff and says, hey, I have options.

I'd wager that this ain't a done deal.

mastermixer
11-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Well hang on. If he's passed out hammered, and they keep calling but he doesn't answer, then technically he can't be reached... :D

Carts...

Now that's some funny shit! :D

Toronto Ruffrider
11-15-2009, 05:51 PM

I don't know, but I'd bet they'd come in handy if I was ever stranded at sea.

CretanBull
11-15-2009, 06:21 PM
I know that it's almost impossible to think it - but what if TFC hired Preki without consulting Mo? Maybe (and I'm saying like 1% possible) Mo's away in Scotland and the FO saw an opportunity to hire a top coach...if, as the TFC article said - Mo couldn't be contacted - they may have made contact with Preki without Mo knowing about it, which is prehaps why its still a rumour and nothing has been signed. Going over his head like that might be a subtle way of reminding Mo who's in charge (a positive message for some of the players) without it causing much of a stir because nothing is signed.

Again, almost definitely not the case but its a thought that I thought I'd throw out there.

TorCanSoc
11-15-2009, 07:12 PM

Holy crap... has it come to this? Home Breast Augmentation kits? She's a gorgeous girl, why do it to herself?

Beach_Red
11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
I know that it's almost impossible to think it - but what if TFC hired Preki without consulting Mo? Maybe (and I'm saying like 1% possible) Mo's away in Scotland and the FO saw an opportunity to hire a top coach...if, as the TFC article said - Mo couldn't be contacted - they may have made contact with Preki without Mo knowing about it, which is prehaps why its still a rumour and nothing has been signed. Going over his head like that might be a subtle way of reminding Mo who's in charge (a positive message for some of the players) without it causing much of a stir because nothing is signed.

Again, almost definitely not the case but its a thought that I thought I'd throw out there.

Even MLSE can't be that poorly run, can it? Can it?

[NBF]
11-15-2009, 10:27 PM
SSG, very hot, would like to try her brownies:)

As for Canada National Team, it really was a 1-0 loss but thanks to the lack of technique and mental concentration, it turned into the worst possiblen loss.

TFCRegina
11-15-2009, 11:45 PM
;790906']SSG, very hot, would like to try her brownies:)

As for Canada National Team, it really was a 1-0 loss but thanks to the lack of technique and mental concentration, it turned into the worst possiblen loss.

You're joking right?

She looks like she shoved pancakes inside her shirt.

Redcoe15
11-16-2009, 01:00 PM
You're joking right?

She looks like she shoved pancakes inside her shirt.
Best pancakes ever! :yum: :D