PDA

View Full Version : TFC//Rapids Preview

TFCREDNWHITE
06-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Rapids All Access: Preview of Saturday's Match at Toronto

Check out how they give us props for the Best Atmosphere in ALL of MLS!!

But then they go and crap on our turf!! WTF!!

http://www.coloradorapids.com/FanCenter/AudioVideo.aspx

rocker
06-11-2008, 05:59 PM
good to see they are already worried about the field and the fans. psychological advantage TFC!

TFC_Junky
06-12-2008, 06:49 AM
This will be interesting with all of our missing players due to "International duties." What is the status with the Rapids? Are they missing anyone for this game? COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Oldtimer
06-12-2008, 07:39 AM
This will be interesting with all of our missing players due to "International duties." What is the status with the Rapids? Are they missing anyone for this game? COME ON YOU REDS!!!

They will be missing 1 defender and Pablo, their star midfielder.

zamperina
06-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Also missing there starting keeper Bounda who is one of the better keepers in the MLS.

Lucky Strike
06-12-2008, 02:23 PM
The use of BMO has turf as an excuse is getting really old. Further, I think that because of our imposing atmosphere, teams are coming in playing not to lose as opposed to playing to win. When the former occurs, expect disaster. I think it's also part of the problem for us away, we're focused on trying not to lose instead of trying to win.

werewolf
06-12-2008, 02:25 PM
they are missing Erpen apparently as well.

DOMIN8R
06-12-2008, 02:59 PM
This is sounding more and more promising for us, against a team that has a pretty good "Away" record.

Fort York Redcoat
06-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Not as much talk of this game with all the Euro on. Myself I'm looking forward to another battle of the b teams to keep crawling up the table. Tickets seem hard to get at.

Bombonera
06-13-2008, 01:47 PM
THe coach clearly states that they will be lean and inexperinced... My guess is that the game will develop much like the galaxy game. THanks to Carver (And I guess MO) we are now capable of fielding a decent side even when half the team is god only knows where. I mean a break out gam,e from Rickets and RObert could prove to be more than enough, and Cuni's foing to get #100