PDA

View Full Version : Question about your Seattle trip

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Why didn't you sell out your full allotment of tickets?

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2025/dscf2060.jpg

I always thought you guys traveled well?

TFCtoMUFC
11-11-2009, 06:26 PM

Why are your fans sitting down?

Boris
11-11-2009, 06:27 PM

how many came down to Toronto?
with that said...if you are here to troll just save yourself the trouble and bugger off before i ban you.....

BC101
11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
WEYYYYYYYYYYY hahah boris!

werewolf
11-11-2009, 06:32 PM
how is this news?

Nodoubtguy
11-11-2009, 06:34 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/3397204182_d3bb700fe6_b.jpg

in the words of my friend Techno......FUCKING EAT IT!!

Sab0tage
11-11-2009, 06:34 PM

I always thought you guys traveled well? Why didn't you sell out any of your allotment?

BC101
11-11-2009, 06:35 PM
waiting for sounders fan reply about making the playoffs in 3-2-1......

BC101
11-11-2009, 06:38 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/3397204182_d3bb700fe6_b.jpg

in the words of my friend Techno......FUCKING EAT IT!!
see you that one raise you this one

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3558/3399922036_453cfa6e5e.jpg

No scouse words though.

FluSH
11-11-2009, 06:39 PM

Recession... it's over now so it's time to travel!!

London
11-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Recession... it's over now so it's time to travel!!

except to thar shithole seattle!!!!

ensco
11-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Everything you need to know is here

http://ihateseattle.com/

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Why are your fans sitting down?

Those seats around the away section are sold to "tourists" and family types who never have gone to a Sounders game before usually. 99% of the rest of the stadium is standing which is a far cry from what goes on at BMO as you well know.

Nodoubtguy
11-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Those seats around the away section are sold to "tourists" and family types who never have gone to a Sounders game before usually. 99% of the rest of the stadium is standing which is a far cry from what goes on at BMO as you well know.

Seriously.....just give an answer....HOW MANY SOUNDERS FANS CAME TO TORONTO???

Sab0tage
11-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Those seats around the away section are sold to "tourists" and family types who never have gone to a Sounders game before usually. 99% of the rest of the stadium is standing which is a far cry from what goes on at BMO as you well know. Nice job dodging the other questions.

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Seriously.....just give an answer....HOW MANY SOUNDERS FANS CAME TO TORONTO???

About 2. There will be more next year.

Antifa Bhoy
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM

wow 2...and you judge the team that brought closer to 30.

nice try troll.

Sab0tage
11-11-2009, 07:00 PM
About 2. There will be more next year. So you try insulting us for not selling out our allocation, then you admit to only sending TWO Sounders fans to Toronto? Didn't really think this one out, did you?

Was one of the fans Drew Carey?

Antifa Bhoy
11-11-2009, 07:01 PM

the funny thing is if you doubled your away support to toronto next year, it would total 4.

that's some really good road support man :rolleyes:

BC101
11-11-2009, 07:01 PM
So you try insulting us for not selling out our allocation, then you admit to only sending TWO Sounders fans to Toronto? Didn't really think this one out, did you?

Was one of the fans Drew Carey?
ROFL

MAO

Nodoubtguy
11-11-2009, 07:02 PM

2 fans?? from you amazing group you got there??? Wow....

Listen, I could give 2 fucking shits about your Drew Carey, fake ass marching band, chants on the screen bullshit you guys got going. It's nice you got the numbers, but don't come and talk shit.....especially on issues like travel where we are miles ahead.

ensco
Oh, and by the way.

Drew Carey? He's no Bob Barker.

Super

FAIL!

Pigfynn
Don't feed the douchebag.

jabbronies
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM
wow 2...and you judge the team that brought closer to 30.

nice try troll.

hahahaha that guy is such a jackass...he comes in here and questions why we didn't bring enough supporters to Seattle?

when they only brought 2...hahahahahahahaha what a knob.

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM
the funny thing is if you doubled your away support to toronto next year, it would total 4.

that's some really good road support man :rolleyes:

Yeah well, did you see us in San Jose, LA, Houston, DC or any number of other cities?

How many did you take to Dallas?

You've traveled well to a couple East Coast cities. Like 3.

Toronto wasn't a priority mainly because it was far, cold and our organized traveling support was not what it is now.

How many did you take to LA in year 1?

Antifa Bhoy
11-11-2009, 07:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUquq8DUBY&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUquq8DUBY)
enough said.

Nodoubtguy
Yeah well, did you see us in San Jose, LA, Houston, DC or any number of other cities?

How many in DC??

Sab0tage

You've traveled well to a couple East Coast cities. Like 3. I love how you come in here trying to call us out for our numbers in Seattle then change your stance and try attacking our support in OTHER cities.

Why are you asking how many we had in LA? It's not like you brought anybody to Columbus, New England or any other Eastern cities. Maybe you brought some to DC for the US Cup Final, but it's not like you bring a lot out East ever.

Nodoubtguy
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUquq8DUBY&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUquq8DUBY)

enough said.

lol....I think the chest bump boys must have been the ones that came up

BC101
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM

I didn't see your games LOL truthfully outside of TFC I dont' really watch this league. So paying THAT close attention to a team thats not even a rival would strike me as boring and pointless. However now that you bring up SJ LA, Houston DC etc etc can you post some pics? you know or it didn't happen.

Antifa Bhoy
11-11-2009, 07:06 PM

Toronto wasn't a priority mainly because it was far, cold and our organized traveling support was not what it is now.

Try montreal, columbus, new york, new england, d.c., chicago, seattle (regardless what you like to perceive, we out numbered your away support to toronto about 15 to 1), kansas....do i really need to continue?

fuck off troll, you failed.

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
How many in DC??

A couple hundred or so.

There are pics all over ECS and SoundersFC about it.

http://www.weareecs.com/nggallery/page-29/album-1/gallery-57/#

Pigfynn
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
I really hope none of you guys here ever go bugging sounder/crew/rapids etc supporters on their own boards. It strikes me as an incredibly pathetic thing to be doing.

ArmenJBX
11-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Like 3 people?

Listen, Flounder, why you come here to troll us, we have no idea. You're messing with the wrong people. You're like the snotty 6 year old who thinks he's tough shit. Seriously, fuck off. We aren't like the rest of the MLS here. You can go to the SJ Earthquakes supporters group and get away with this shit, but when you come to OUR house, and tell us you can only bring 2 supporters, then question ours...sigh...

Good for you. You can take a road trip close by. So can we. We took about 3000 to Columbus. We packed their stadium.

Now, go back home and sing "Coca Cola and Statefarm present a Seattle Sounder's Original Chant: Sounders Till I Die!" or, my personal favorite "SEATTLE! SOUNDERS!" (Seriously...this is the best you guys came up with?)

Fuck off Flounder. Can someone please ban this idiot?

jabbronies
11-11-2009, 07:08 PM

Your travel support is better now? Now that you've been eliminated from the playoffs...it's better than the 2 you brought before...for fuck sakes. lemme guess, you guys will bring 3 next time? maybe 4?

Why don't you come back next season and talk about travelling support when you have something to talk about.

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 07:11 PM
enough said.

kHu2T4fLyBY

pekduck
11-11-2009, 07:11 PM

Go get some facts from your own FO. We took all available to us and added few more. We took over the empty section abandoned by your sellout crowd and made home with it.

And like I said to the ECS leadership, we as SG can't control morons outside the SG. So if you are part of ECS and trolling RPB board, do ECS a favor and resign.

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Your travel support is better now? Now that you've been eliminated from the playoffs...

In year one our traveling support is on par with TFC in year one.

How's your playoff record on par with ours in year one?

Only mentioning it cause you brought it up, not trying to troll.

Sab0tage
kHu2T4fLyBY Can't handle it so you turn to videos of you scoring on us? Fail troll is fail.

Nodoubtguy
kHu2T4fLyBY

so in a thread about traveling support....your point is???

MartinUtd

Is it organized by your FO now? You know like your chants, tifo's and every other god damn thing ECS does?

And we had about 70, not much but better than any away support I've seen from you guys.

(btw thats me front for with the beer... whut whut~)

ArmenJBX

A lot more then 2. And because it's a little chilly, and the flight it a little longer, you don't do anything? What kind of supporter is that? RAIN OR SHINE mothafucka. RAIN OR SHINE.

We have no problem standing, jumping, singing and chanting at -17 celcius, while Lake Ontario is right under our feet. But, no, of coarse...it's too much work for a couple flounders. Man, how fucking dare you come here and tell us off about our away support when you're bitching about the weather.

LCB
11-11-2009, 07:13 PM
And like I said to the ECS leadership, we as SG can't control morons outside the SG. So if you are part of ECS and trolling RPB board, do ECS a favor and resign.

Yeah.

Or come to Toronto next year so you can get your fucking nose broke. Either is cool.

BC101
11-11-2009, 07:14 PM
kHu2T4fLyBY
LMAO to the maxxxxxxxxxx... I like you, you sir are a funny guy. I really ROFLed.

MartinUtd
Oh yeah and...

STAND UP AND RECEIVE A FREE HAIRCUT

Dirk Diggler
How is this douche not banned already? Clearly he is only here to troll.

Sab0tage
11-11-2009, 07:15 PM
How is this douche not banned already? Clearly he is only here to troll. I'm enjoying it. I think he generally came here trying to brag about his club and failed miserably.

Antifa Bhoy

talk to us when you bring 2,000 people to a game that's 9 hours away and in another country.

Sea Tac Sounder
Go get some facts from your own FO. We took all available to us and added few more. We took over the empty section abandoned by your sellout crowd and made home with it.

Those seats that are empty were available to you as that whole section is the away section. Those seats would have sold if you didn't buy them. The reason they're empty is because you guys didn't fill out the section. I was just curious as to why.

No problem. Cool down. This is not a pissing contest "eh".

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah.

Or come to Toronto next year so you can get your fucking nose broke. Either is cool.

Why not come to the Brougham End next year if you wanna ruck?

Sea Tac Sounder
talk to us when you bring 2,000 people to a game that's 9 hours away and in another country.

Vancouver 2011.

ginkster88
Obvious troll is obvious.

MartinUtd
11-11-2009, 07:18 PM
How is this not a pissing contest after all that? Go home too your pointyball stadium.

And for Christ sakes are you really going to rip on supporters (of any team) that travel 3000 miles?

Nodoubtguy
11-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Vancouver 2011.

whats that, like more then a full season away??? I guess when you go 2 at a time, it must take a while to plan.

jabbronies
Vancouver 2011.

Vancouver isn't 9 hours away....

Sea Tac Sounder
How is this douche not banned already? Clearly he is only here to troll.

I'm not here to troll. I was just curious about the empty seats. I thought maybe you had planned on bringing more people but they couldn't make the trip or something.

Seriously chill out. I usually don't post on this site. I just silently read it to learn more about TFC and Canadian footy in general.
:canada:

ArmenJBX
11-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Those seats that are empty were available to you as that whole section is the away section. Those seats would have sold if you didn't buy them. The reason they're empty is because you guys didn't fill out the section. I was just curious as to why.

No problem. Cool down. This is not a pissing contest "eh".

eh?

eh?

:picard:

How immature. We're we like this in season one lol? :D

Listen, I appreciate the concern. If you have a problem with the numbers we bring to Seattle, by all means, fill out one of our handy suggestion ballots, and we'll get back to you in 3-5 business days. :D

Sea Tac Sounder
Vancouver isn't 9 hours away....

Not our fault Toronto is far from everywhere. We didn't make the geography.

That said, who knows how many we'll take to other countries in the Champions League.

Dirk Diggler
Vancouver 2011.

Distance between Columbus and Toronto is more than 500 KM ... I'm betting Vancouver-Seattle is less than half that distance.

Boris
11-11-2009, 07:21 PM

That said, who knows how many we'll take to other countries in the Champions League.

enjoy your ban.....

BC101
11-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Was Clownbus a 9hr drive? I thought it was like 6????????? maybe 9 for the bus peeps????? well whatever I still ROFLed don't ban him he's fun.

jabbronies
11-11-2009, 07:22 PM

hahahaha, You are an idiot!...You should know what our playoff record is, it's not that difficult.

As for your so called away support, now that there isn't a game to prove yourself worthy of even being considered a proper travelling supporters group, why the fuck are you here? If it isn't for trolling??

Sea Tac Sounder
11-11-2009, 07:22 PM
eh?

eh?

:picard:

How immature. We're we like this in season one lol? :D

Listen, I appreciate the concern. If you have a problem with the numbers we bring to Seattle, by all means, fill out one of our handy suggestion ballots, and we'll get back to you in 3-5 business days. :D

OK :)

Let's all have a beer and a laugh. I'm gonna shut up now. :drinking:

Antifa Bhoy
11-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Why not come to the Brougham End next year if you wanna ruck?

wow, not coming to toronto again? or is it that you guys wouldn't know how to throw a punch unless there was instructions on the screen?

Vancouver 2011.

that's your comeback? Vancouver 2011? a 2.5 hour DRIVE?

wow man....good example. :picard:

jabbronies
11-11-2009, 07:24 PM

what are you talking about? far from everywhere?? we only travel well to 3 cities?? geez man, next time you come on here check your facts. Cos you really are sounding like an idiot now...really, you are.

Boris
11-11-2009, 07:24 PM
alright..hes been banned....what a douchebag.....

jabbronies
11-11-2009, 07:25 PM
awwwwww and we were having so much fun.

It was like "kick the can" only with a sounder fan and we were on a message board.

Roogsy
11-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Did he say their travelling support was on par with ours in year 1? In year 1 we had travellers in the hundreds each to New York, Chicago, Columbus, New England, Los Angeles and Washington DC.

I don't recall seeing anything anywhere that Seattle has come even close. Don't you just love made-up facts? You can prove anything when you make things up to substantiate it.

Let's see if they bring over 2000 to their season opener and then we'll talk.