PDA

View Full Version : Nutrilite CDN Champion: Tickets Sale Before Going Public...

DOMIN8R
06-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Password: CANADA

Canada's soccer teams unveil details for CONCACAF Champions League

If you don't have tickets yet, here is your chance.

http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20080326&content_id=145420&vkey=pr_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280

Here's your chance to buy Toronto FC tickets before they go on sale to the public. Join in with the chants and songs from the supporters section and feel the energy of the authentic soccer atmosphere at BMO Field. This is your chance to be amongst a crowd that even the opposition players rave about.
"They're kind of setting the trend as far as support for a team, and I think its great. They have, without a doubt, the best fans in the league." Claudio Reyna, current NY Red Bulls and former Manchester City player.
What better way to spend Canada Day than watching Toronto FC battle for Canadian supremacy? For the first time ever this summer, the country’s three professional soccer teams are competing for a berth in the CONCACAF Champions League. Click here (http://mlsefans.com/index.cfm?n35167s1666c1480194t1677o16572) for more info on the tournament.

On Canada Day, Toronto FC welcomes Canadian opposition to BMO Field for the first time.

July 1 - Toronto FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC at 3:00pm. Here’s your chance to be a part of Canada’s soccer history.
The final game in the round robin tournament is also being held at BMO Field.

July 22 - Toronto FC vs. Impact de Montréal FC at 7:00pm
Single game tickets go on sale to the public on Friday, but here's your chance to get in first. Your exclusive pre-sale is tomorrow, Thursday June 12th, between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
You'll need to use the passwordCANADA to access the pre-sale.
For groups of 20 or more, call 416-360-GOAL to order your tickets.
See you in the crowd!
Toronto FC
// All For One

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_home.htmI?l=EN&team=tfc

mikenfer
06-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Oh, yeah. Didn't we already order these? Did anyone receive their tickets yet?

redcard
06-11-2008, 03:35 PM
i think we have to print them off from account manager...

stugautz
06-11-2008, 03:45 PM
How have the ticket sales gone so far? I'm guessing not too well if they're still pushing it?

DOMIN8R
06-11-2008, 03:45 PM
I printed mine. Yes you can print them off in the Account Manager online.

As a Season Ticket holder I bought mine weeks ago. But my original post gives those RPBs that are not Season's Ticket holders an opportunity to get tickets before the genereal public. I guess I should have posted this in the RPB only section, in hindsight.

Lenny Dikestra
06-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Its freakin easy to print the tickets off ..Love it..

TFC111
06-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I am sure ticket sales are going well, just not "WELL" by the "Anselmi/Beirne/O'Brien/Hossain/Lang and whoever else won awards last year" standards. Those guys aren't going to stop until they sold seats on top of the food building.

rocker
06-11-2008, 06:47 PM
I am sure ticket sales are going well, just not "WELL" by the "Anselmi/Beirne/O'Brien/Hossain/Lang and whoever else won awards last year" standards. Those guys aren't going to stop until they sold seats on top of the food building.

i dunno if they are holding back any seats for single game sales, but when you search for two game packages you can't find a pair in the south end or the light grey or medium grey sections. there are still some seats in red (east stand) and dark grey (second deck west side).

mlsintoronto
06-11-2008, 07:10 PM
:iagree:

Blizzard
06-11-2008, 07:22 PM

LOL. The more the merrier. Of course, those seats on top of the Food Building would need a roof!

DOMIN8R
06-11-2008, 08:21 PM

I could not be more pleased to see your input!

Thank you for weighing in MLSinToronto.

DOMIN8R
06-11-2008, 08:23 PM

Why would they? And wouldn't that suit our needs for enough tickets?

ExiledRed
06-11-2008, 09:14 PM

Something's got to pay for the grass, right Paul?

Paul?

Paul?....:noidea:-where'd he go?

Oldtimer
06-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Welcome back Paul!

bhoybobby
06-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Something's got to pay for the grass, right Paul?

Paul?

Paul?....:noidea:-where'd he go?

Buy your own wacky baccy

DOMIN8R
06-12-2008, 08:08 AM
:topic:

Tickets go on sale to the public at 10am today. If you don't have yours order them now with the password found in the first port.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-12-2008, 09:24 AM
:topic:

Tickets go on sale to the public at 10am today. If you don't have yours order them now with the password found in the first port.

where is the link to the single tickets..i only see the package link

Red CB Toronto
06-12-2008, 09:26 AM
You can only buy the same seat for both games, you can not buy only one game.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-12-2008, 09:31 AM
You can only buy the same seat for both games, you can not buy only one game.

aww this is for Non SSH i assume......:).....long night!;)

stugautz
06-12-2008, 10:07 AM

They'd probably try to block that. Just like the cubbies did at Wrigley Field. Although it would be pretty sweet to see.

DOMIN8R
06-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Single tickets go on sale tomorrow.

james
06-12-2008, 04:28 PM
well icalled today trying to get a few extra tickets for TFC vs Vancouver.....all i know is 110,111, and 112 are sold out completely, and there is a few singles in 113.

professor
06-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Montreal 2, Vancouver 0
game was in Montreal.

Teams renew competition in Vancouver on the 25th of June, rumour has it that this game will be available through the CBC

Mojo
06-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Dunno why people are saying you can't buy seats for only one game... I did just that for the July 1st game with this code.