PDA

View Full Version : Merry X-Mas, From MLSE!!!

Chewy Unikronik
11-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Slow day at work today... If it doesn't belong, just move it.

We feel used… And not in a “Love Slave for Salma Hayek” kinda way either. All that is virtuous and holy knows that there’s nothing wrong with that scenario. However, there are some situations that are unfortunately not as enchanting.

HOHOHO!!! (http://thewordofchew.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/merry-x-mas-from-mle/)

Shaughno
11-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I'm with you on that one. Hose your fans of all their money before Christmas. Thanks MLSE, much appreciated... again.

Get In There
11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
DON'T PAY UNTIL MARCH 2010 - TELL ALL SSH'S YOU KNOW

"That Guy" was on here a few months ago and responded to complaints saying you could pay later next year if you speak to your rep.

everything with these guys you MUST opt out of ala playoff tix.

it's the way they like to scam...I mean do business.

PASS IT ON

B

MUFC_Niagara
11-06-2009, 11:17 PM
The "MLSE Conspiracy"....all we need now is another "We Deserve Better" banner....yaaaay :facepalm:

MUFC_Niagara
11-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Slow day at work today... If it doesn't belong, just move it.

HOHOHO!!! (http://thewordofchew.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/merry-x-mas-from-mle/)

Didn't one of your buddy's rip a paper towel dispenser off the wall at Crew Stadium and didn't another buddy get tasered? No seriosuly, I think it was.

TOBOR !
11-06-2009, 11:27 PM
I feel like I've missed something [leaves, somewhat puzzled, partly uncaring]

Chewy Unikronik
11-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Didn't one of your buddy's rip a paper towel dispenser off the wall at Crew Stadium and didn't another buddy get tasered? No seriosuly, I think it was.
Yes, I know them, but didn't go to Colombus with either one, nor was I invovled... so, what's your point?

RedRum
11-07-2009, 02:00 PM

Classy statement :rolleyes:

james
11-07-2009, 05:43 PM
so what if his buddies did, good for them! :)

james
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
tho ya serious in the future we should have longer to pay out season tickets. apparently Hamilton Tiger Cats pay there season tickets over a 10 month plan. Why cant we at least say have a payment plan that goes you pay every month from October till say March. THen i wont get so raped at once. It cost alot to pay this much in a 3month span. And what do they care, they still get all there money if we had longer to pay it.