PDA

View Full Version : things that tfc should do for season ticket holders

nascarguy
10-30-2009, 09:19 PM
things that tfc should do for season ticket holders for next season.

hi I was looking at the hamilton tiger cats season ticket info and fround some that mlse should do for the tfc season ticket holder.

here is what you get as a Tiger cat ticket holder

2010 Season Seat Holder Benefits

There are many benefits available to the Season Seat Holder that the average fan does not have access to:

NEW FOR 2010! Tiger-Cats Season Seat Value Book: Discounts on Ticats merchandise, tickets, and partner savings --- this would be good
The best price in the house, 21% to 37% off the price of single game tickets
First right to purchase your seats for playoff games -- tfc does this
Never have a wasted ticket policy
As a Tiger-Cats Season Seat Holder, you will receive one free regular season game ticket per Season Seat purchased --- this would be good
Able to purchase individual game tickets before they go on sale to the general public at Season Seat Holder prices
Online benefits including ticket forwarding and printing from home through Account Manager
Our payment plan option allows fans to spread their Season Seat payments out over nine months -- this is what I would love tfc to do
Invitation to Exclusive Season Seat Holder events with front office staff and players
15% discount off merchandise from the TigerTown Store - valid until July 1, 2010
now the price for season ticket is just about the same price for tfc season tickets

http://static.cdn.mrx.ca/cfl/ham/images/inside/2009/10/10sshpricingchart2027.png (http://www.ticats.ca/uploads/assets/HAM/Ticket_pages/2010pricechartbig.jpg)

and both teams suck on the field so!

wzhxvy
10-30-2009, 09:56 PM
all good ideas nascar. I liked the idea of being able to have a voice in certain club decisions. But all I really want is a club with disciplined, respectable leadership that is focused, and measured on their ability to win and raise the profile of the club in NA and around the world.

Cambridge_Red
10-30-2009, 10:29 PM
bookmarked

nascarguy
10-30-2009, 10:50 PM
all good ideas nascar. I liked the idea of being able to have a voice in certain club decisions. But all I really want is a club with disciplined, respectable leadership that is focused, and measured on their ability to win and raise the profile of the club in NA and around the world.
winning is all up to the players mlse can not buy a win or the leafs would be winning the cup every year.

Sonny Cheeba
10-30-2009, 10:58 PM
handjobs.

GuelphStorm2007
10-30-2009, 11:01 PM
price freeze for a couple of years

nascarguy
10-30-2009, 11:59 PM
this will make me stay a a season ticket holder alot longer... A payment plan option that allows ticket holders to spread their Season Seat payments out over nine months.

even with a losing team

Bars92
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
The difference is that the Ti-Cats are desperate to sell tickets, while TFC is no where near that at this point.

Wighty
10-31-2009, 11:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

Mark in Ottawa
10-31-2009, 01:15 PM
I would like ML$E to realize that for many fans "from away" every game is an away game and consequently a little pricier than for fans who live close by.

How about not penalizing those fans by making them buy things like the "ransom pack"?

For many the Marlies hockey tickets are something they are especially unlikely to ever want or use given those extra travel costs.

TFC has stated that you cannot be an ultimate fan if you live more than 75 miles away but apparently ML$E believes this is not the case with hockey.

werewolf
10-31-2009, 01:17 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

See: Frequency Escalator.

The goal is to push people up, they seem to be pushing people down...

London
10-31-2009, 05:01 PM
and both teams suck on the field so!

hamilton is a play-off team no matter how you look at it:facepalm:

TFC_Toon
10-31-2009, 05:08 PM
"Our payment plan option allows fans to spread their Season Seat payments out over nine months"

This would be extremely beneficial, these (2) payment hits before Xmas are a killer.

mighty_torontofc_2008
10-31-2009, 05:19 PM

seconded!!

trane
10-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Hire a great coach.

nascarguy
11-01-2009, 07:06 PM
hamilton is a play-off team no matter how you look at it:facepalm:
tfc was the same way a month a go and both teams will never make it to the playoffs

"Our payment plan option allows fans to spread their Season Seat payments out over nine months"

This would be extremely beneficial, these (2) payment hits before Xmas are a killer.
yeah TFC has to give us more time to pay off our ticket

egoodwin
11-01-2009, 07:20 PM
expecting a $200 payment 10 days before christmas is Scrooge/Grinch like

nascarguy
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
there never going to do that so keep dreaming

james
11-02-2009, 08:57 PM

ya that goes for me to. We dont even get a 3 month payment plan. Its taking up my pay cheques these months.

nascarguy
11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
so tfc go ahead and put the price up more I'll ready thing ahead to what i will be spending my money on in 2 years

TFC FORZA RPB
11-02-2009, 09:47 PM
handjobs.

Finally someone thinking outside of the box, or actually inside.

:drum:

Ossington Mental Youth
11-02-2009, 09:57 PM
couldnt care less about the cfl

London
11-03-2009, 04:48 AM
tfc was the same way a month a go and both teams will never make it to the playoffs

ticket

ill take that bet

nascarguy
11-03-2009, 11:32 AM
couldnt care less about the cfl
me too but then again I did care about the mls 4 years ago.

Ossington Mental Youth
11-03-2009, 11:46 AM
i can think of a ton of other things id rather have than cfl tickets

Detroit_TFC
11-03-2009, 11:54 AM
ya that goes for me to. We dont even get a 3 month payment plan. Its taking up my pay cheques these months.

A payment plan spread between October and March would be great. Easier on the STH and MLSE still gets all the revenue before the season kicks off.

Bloor West FC
11-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes please add the Tiger Cats!! Meow we are the tigercats Meow!!! I could here all of us chanting LOL.

They should get all supporter groups a representative who gets us flight packages for away trips.

Section 117
11-03-2009, 12:56 PM
I would like it if TFC brought back beer people to the southend so I don't to wait in line at half time

CoachGT
11-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Yes please add the Tiger Cats!! Meow we are the tigercats Meow!!! I could here all of us chanting LOL.

They should get all supporter groups a representative who gets us flight packages for away trips.

Actually, having a rep that arranges for tickets and hotels for travelling fans would be good, but I suspect that would have gone up in smoke after our first road game this year.

olegunnar
11-03-2009, 01:08 PM
They should do everything possible to win every game.

That's kind of why they keep score and have a table.

UltraSuperMegaMo
11-03-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't think there's too much lacking in terms of the off field setup, maybe some more discounts tying in with the club card, organized away trip travel. I like the idea of poling the season ticket holder about who they'd like TFC to play in friendlies, though I know it would probably impractical to accommodate SSH wishes.

nascarguy
11-04-2009, 09:58 AM
I really do not care about organized away trip travel or friendlies all I want is more time to pay off my season tickets and I would be happy with that.

maybe discounts on airline tickets maybe be good but you know it will be with over priced air canada

nascarguy
11-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Actually, having a rep that arranges for tickets and hotels for travelling fans would be good, but I suspect that would have gone up in smoke after our first road game this year.yeah